Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55

Author Topic: Mostly Vanilla Mafia: Gameover. The Smoke! It's In The Smoke! Was It Worth It?  (Read 91898 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starver, I know you are disinclined from making absolute statements, but could y'all tell us your role? 'cause you've dropped hints all over the shop, and it would make things a bit easier for me if you clearly stated is you is or is you ain't my baby what I think you are, or at least confirm for me that you don't actually have an action, per se. An action in this instance being you specifically choosing a target, and your action resolving on that specifically chosen target during the night.
It is a fine point of distinction, but I indeed do not choose a target in the way you describe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm wondering why you shade me about being able to kill... What would you do if he doesn't add anything this day?

Also, Community Extend

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I'm not shading you. You said you had a one-shot kill, and you're not going to use it on someone you don't think is scum (unless you're scum, but you're not going to say that) and you've said you think I'm scum, but you're voting for juicebox. We've had one kill per night so far, so it's unlikely you've used the 1-shot you claim, so I'm assuming you haven't.

Consequently, you have a 1-shot kill yet unused, you have two targets, it's getting late in the game, you're presumably going to use it at some point, so I asked which of the two targets you would use it on that it appears you'd be most inclined to use it on.

You've not answered any of the questions I've asked so far, so you'll excuse me if I'm disinclined to answer your one.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... That would mean I have 5 one-shots, or am outright lying...

I already revealed my 4 abilities.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh hey look at that I can’t read.

Make it a hypothetical then; which one of us would you use it on, if you had one?

Also, your gunsmith skill is more n’ likely useless at this point. Why haven’t you given anyone a gun?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Investigation. What else. Not like I want to give mafia one..

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one of us would you hypothetically kill, silly.

You’re not confident with your reads so far?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Juicebox, straight out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why is that? You think I’m scum.

Second question now, please.

Who do you think is town?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Starver, Rgun & MM, IcyTea. In that order of importance.

As for you being scum, you're talkative. You could be Town. But Juicebox is someone I certainly think can be, and isn't really talking much.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why RGU, MM, and IcyTea?

Is... is me being talkative a scumteam or a towntell?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's you being a bit more readable.

Starver cause my result said so, and two framers were knocked out before that result. Inventor didn't even last the day to hand something out.

Rgun and Mm because Rgun got the correct result on MS, and MM because of his delay one shot.

Icytea is at the bottom of the town list.

My turn, who do you read as town, and why?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thought occurred to me that I don’t think I asked about:

MM

Why did you redirect blueturtle onto IcyTea?

What made you choose to redirect blueturtle in the first place, what made you choose IcyTea to be his target?

Also, why did you not redirect Tric, whom you appear to think is scum?

MM didn’t perform the kill on N1, and he did admit to visiting the person who died during N2. Notable: confirmed scum thinks I’m an investigative role. What makes you so sure he didn’t do it N2?

I think everybody who is not MM is town, because they’re not MM.

Starver was blocked N1 by IcyTea, confirmed by Starver (Starver and IcyTea logically have to be in the same side here, and you said Starver is town) so neither of them performed the kill.

You visited Starver N2, and your claim was backed up by IcyTea, necessitating you and IcyTea being on the same team. From above, y’all must be town.

RGU was blocked during the night, also outed scum on D2, unlikely to have performed the NK, thus unlikely to be scum.

This leaves juicebox and MM. juicebox would be a policy lynch given the dearth of content, though is the only one left whose action is unknown (or unclaimed, anyway) at least to me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More thoughts around this:

Starver and IcyTea have a dance around them visiting each other N1. Seems legitimately like Starver knows who visited them, and that he knows they know he knows they visited. IcyTea also hints that his target knows he visited them. Scum setting up a gambit? An odd one if so. Starver hasn't said what his role is (it is obvious, regardless) while IcyTea did... and that was confirmed by RGU after N2. Possible cult? 'cause that'd be kind of awful. *reads OP* oh thank god. Cults would be announced.

Tric visits Starver N2, Starver confirms this after this claim. IcyTea also jails RGU, after Tric claims he targeted him. Tric potentially scum with them? Would mean 5 anti-town roles, almost half the town. Unlikely. Starver and IcyTea still on the table, though that would mean 3 scum and 1 scum ally, more than one-third of the town.

Tric and Starver also plausible, as Starver said Tric was Mad or Bad, argument over claims in quicktopic?

Starver: what did you mean by Mad or Bad in the linked post?

Tric and IcyTea. There are only two ways in which Tric knows that RGU doesn't act during N2, and that's if he watched him as he claimed, or he knows IcyTea is a jailor and who he targeted. The former means Tric is town, the latter they are both scum.

Conclusion: they can't all be scum, but a combination of two of the three is plausible.

Need input from other players though, since I feel it is much more likely there's only 1 mafioso remaining.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And.. now you're just reaching. Those two posts seem way to floppy to count as an answer. So..

Who do you think is scum?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55