Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Order of the White Branch: Arthurian High Adventure - Sign-ups (OOC Thread)  (Read 13908 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

I think I'm going to make it out of combat only, so I'll boost it up to 3k2 if that's ok?

Alright. Fine. I guess I can accept that. So long as it doesn't apply to every situation it's fine.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alright. Fine. I guess I can accept that. So long as it doesn't apply to every situation it's fine.

Ok, thank you.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"May I be of assistance?"
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:55:48 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't remember what Owen looks like long enough to find a portrait. Something like this  :) I think. Maybe with a beard. Everyone had a beard back then didn't they?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're doing pictures for talking? Right on.

I don't have any picture specifically in mind, but about 1 second of googling brings up , would that be appropriate?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

We don't need to. But it's up to you guys. Go with whatever seems appropriate and isn't super anachronistic.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Are coconuts anachronistic?

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile

It depends.  Were they carried here by an African swallow or a European swallow?
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile

An African swallow, of course. European swallows are far too small to carry a coconut.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

I doubt that either an African nor a European could swallow a coconut.

(I know this isn't Montly Python, but I just wanted to participate)
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An African swallow, of course. European swallows are far too small to carry a coconut.
But African swallows are not migratory.

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile

This game hasn't already started, has it?  If not, when is it going to start?  I don't want to miss stuff.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

The GM seems to have chosen some players based on the OP, but we haven't started anything yet and there's been no official post it. It was stated we were going to start by monday, but that came and went.

I think we distracted him with our talk of coconuts and character avatars.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

The GM seems to have chosen some players based on the OP, but we haven't started anything yet and there's been no official post it. It was stated we were going to start by monday, but that came and went.

I think we distracted him with our talk of coconuts and character avatars.
USEC's been busy with RL stuff, according to the Discord.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14