Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14

Author Topic: Order of the White Branch: Arthurian High Adventure - Sign-ups (OOC Thread)  (Read 13901 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Less busy and more feeling like shit but functionally the same difference, yeah.

Anyways, IC Thread is up. So get to it. This is pretty much 'Introduce yourselves, get to know each other, and group up for adventures' so hopefully it's not too taxing. Later on I'll shove some more NPCs into the Dramatis Personae, make a simple status report for the Kingdom and shit, and so forth. Later on there'll be a list of plot hooks to investigate and such but for now it's basically: Explore the wildness and stumble upon shit. So ideally you guys will divide up into roughly three equal groups and head out when you're ready. Sound good? I'm not forgetting anything here?

Also we got 4 Paladins, 6 Enchanters and 3 Commoners so... Welp. Time to make a bunch of magic-resistant enemies and laugh at you guys. :u

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile

Sorry, but I still can't think of what to use as my mug. Where could I even find one, anyway?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like I said. You don't have to. Completely optional. I'm just doing it for NPCs to differentiate between them. Some people just wanted to do it for their characters and that's cool but it's not mandatory or anything.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

What he said.

If you are looking for mugs, for this or any other RPG, deviantart and pinterest are good sites. Hard to find a face picture tho, it'll look funky unless you do a bit of editing.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Why did no one tell me that I had accidentally put my whole character sheet underlined?
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Btw Oceansoul, your whole character sheet is accidentally underlined.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not anymore, actually. I fixed it before you even said it.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like Roboson is the last man across the finish line. :P

Should someone poke him in case he missed all this, or shall he be left in the dusts of time?
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He will join off-screen then. Doesn't matter to me.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He will join off-screen then. Doesn't matter to me.

You should probably move us forward then, unless we should just do that ourselves?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm working on that, yeah.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Sudurandom: You should probably say which group you are approaching. :P Unless you are going to coordinate with other players to make a 3rd group.

Also I made a roster with all our names/stats on it, so we get a better idea of how to balance our groups if needed.

Physical
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Enchantment
Cunning

Sudurandom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry I meant the larger group. I just saw the other one as two people talking. I'll fix it when I have time

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right, does anyone else have to make their big introduction?

Otherwise, Alfrieda is going to be moving us to the next phase (team building).

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Antonio Di Vini (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:46:51 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14