Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 32  (Read 39938 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 19
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2017, 03:59:02 am »

Hmm? I thought I posted that I would use the same character for the waitlist after I had died.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2017, 08:02:08 am »

WHIP & STAB & SLASH AND HACK THE FUCKER APART, NO ONE SURVIVES ME!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2017, 09:18:12 am »

"Yarrrrrgh!"

Chop off his head!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2017, 05:39:34 pm »

Head back into the forest and search for the metal snake.

It's time to get some payback.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2017, 06:01:32 pm »

"Hey, guy with the neat cape and new hammer-wait, where'd you go? Anyway, thanks for taking care of that one. You ever need help killing someone here, let me know."

Get my ruby back from Grahm if he doesn't need it to stay awake. Get the pistol to him. If I have my ruby back see if my new leg will just replace the proper fleshy one by itself. If not, ponder ways to transplant it without killing myself from blood loss or botched amputation complications.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 20
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2017, 10:42:44 pm »

Hmm? I thought I posted that I would use the same character for the waitlist after I had died.
Huh. Must have missed that. Will just spawn you and Fallacy next turn then. Having 9 players seems doable for now.

Edit: Update coming before today ends. I've got map stuff to deal with mostly. Nvm not feeling well. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:13:26 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:52 am »

Pass the pistol.

"Someone load this cannon, let's burn the swamp down."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2017, 01:45:35 am »

"Hold on, I wanna get my new loot installed. If it comes down to it, you think you could remove my leg?"
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2017, 05:54:34 pm »

"...yeah. Yes, I can."

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 9/8 Turn 21
« Reply #279 on: March 11, 2017, 06:40:42 am »

Note to self: remember to change player count more often.

Do a tribal dance of some sort and try to use my connection to nature/the earth to grow plants and manipulate the ground. If things seem to be going well, try making wooden armor for my teammates and myself.

If anyone attacks us, go ahead and tie them up with possible nature powers or smack them with my lightning arm.
Get my ruby back from Grahm if he doesn't need it to stay awake. Get the pistol to him. If I have my ruby back see if my new leg will just replace the proper fleshy one by itself. If not, ponder ways to transplant it without killing myself from blood loss or botched amputation complications.
Pass the pistol.

Grahm Aff: 6+3=9

Grahm steps off the concrete ground, mostly ignoring his pain, and begins to dance while calling to nature. The dancing doesn't seem necessary, but it looks to have gotten him in the right mindset, as a small tree begins to grows a short distance away. He knocks on the wood, and it feels a bit tougher than ordinary wood. It would take awhile to shape into armor, and it would still be quite flammable. Helmets would probably be the quickest to create this way, but other rudimentary armor is  possible. If the person the armor is for is touching the tree, it will be easier to make it fit them. Continue Y/N?

Greeny takes his ruby back, and helps move the pistol out of Hagrow's hands into Grahm's. Him having it certainly couldn't hurt.

His sickness having faded, Hagrow starts pushing his cannon towards the swamp, trying to find a good angle of attack. He doesn't prime it yet, given that doing so kind of hurts. No one else wants to prime it yet either. His injuries don't worsen, but they don't heal much either.

(Didn't your doctor ever tell you to avoid strenuous activity while healing? You're lucky this cannon has wheels.)

Head back into the forest and search for the metal snake.

Spd: 6+3+2=11(This speed is actually absurd. You're moving faster than any olympic sprinter by a significant margin at this roll. We can still go higher though. Considering you now have a +5 to dodge and are invisible, I eagerly await seeing the person crazy enough to challenge you.)

Eager to take revenge on the snake in the swamp, you start headed that way asap. Your newfound speed is such that you actually run over the surface of the water, your feet sinking ever so slightly with each step. As you travel across the river, you note that the ripples you create in the water are still visible. That could be an issue in the future. (The mollases orbs aren't visible, which I probably should have noted earlier. Glad Beirus assumed correctly there.)

After a travel so fast it would make a bethesda main character jealous, you enter the swamp. It looks the same as ever. Thus, the hunt begins.

WHIP & STAB & SLASH AND HACK THE FUCKER APART, NO ONE SURVIVES ME!
Chop off his head!
Wait to see which of the combatants will be victorious, then attack the victor. If neither die this turn, just stay out of sight.

Brutus Spd: 5+1=6
McStabby Spd: 2-1=1
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 3-3=0

McStabby Dex: 3=3
D.E.A.T.H. Spd: 3-3=0
McStabby Str: 3+1=4
D.E.A.T.H. End: 1+2=3(With attack and defence rolls like this, Brutus is going to be waiting a while.)

McStabby sinks his axe into the right arm of his foe, the meaty flesh absorbing most of the hit. The darkness coating the blade makes the attack marginally more lethal, carving a gouge into D.E.A.T.H.

D.E.A.T.H. Dex: 2+3=5
McStabby Spd: 5-1=4
D.E.A.T.H. Str: 4+3=7
McStabby End: 4=4(1 lower and that arm would be gone. One decent hit and it will be anyway.)

D.E.A.T.H. retaliates, first swinging his blade! The elementally charge sword smashes deep into McStabby's right arm, nearly severing it! The arm blazes with fire as a result of the swing, and the electricity pulses through as well. McStabby nearly drops his weapon as a result, and now must wield it in one hand.

D.E.A.T.H. Dex: 2+3-2=3
MxStabby Spd: 5-1=4

However, D.E.A.T.H. isn't done yet! He follows up the attack by swinging his scourge, but McStabby narrowly evades the attack!

Sophie Lou 3.0 has spawned!

Sophie 3.0 Luk: 6+2=8

Sophie's waiver shifts into a box full of a whole bunch of darts. There appear to be two types. They seem much bigger than ordinary darts, so these could really hurt someone. They all seem to be made of a somewhat lightweight silvery alloy, but the tips are where they differ. One type is blunt, and has the words Emergency Exit on the side. The other has a tip that glows somewhat harshly, and looks rather deadly. You don't think you'll run out of either anytime soon, but you have a feeling that keeping them in the box is probably for the best.

Ho has spawned!

Ho Luk: 3+3=6

Ho's waiver becomes a small statue in the shape of a knight. The knight is raising a large hammer. This item has some sort of power within it. Ho feels more durable as well.

Both of these new combatants spawn south east of the ravine.

Map: http://imgur.com/a/PzINe
Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

I think my dice might possess a slight hatred for a particular part of human anatomy. Maybe I'm imagining that though. By the by, apparently I forgot to change the pistol's description in Greeny's inventory. It says it was in Grahms for some time now. Will fix that, but I know I did the healing right anyway, so don't worry.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:50:32 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 11, 2017, 10:22:16 am »

Wait to see which of the combatants will be victorious, then attack the victor. If neither die this turn, just stay out of sight.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 11, 2017, 11:32:09 am »

Take to the air and focus on aerial strikes!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 11, 2017, 11:37:45 am »

SWAP HANDS AND LASH THAT ARM OFF PUNCHFACE
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 11, 2017, 02:47:01 pm »

With my stupidly fast speed, scout out the swamp and find the metal snake.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 11, 2017, 04:12:10 pm »

"Hm... activate?"

Ho attempts to activate his statue.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27