Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27

Author Topic: Another Loot Experiment: B.E.E.R. 8/8 Turn 32  (Read 39916 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: Battlers Endlessly Exterminate Rivals 8/8 Turn 6
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2017, 06:51:54 pm »

Turn 6

Hagrow Spd: 6+2+1=9
Grahm Spd: 4+3=7
Reaperweed Spd: 3+3=6
Rautherdir Spd: 3+2=5
Greeny Spd: 2+3=5
Johannes Spd: 4-1=3
Hugh Spd: 1=1
Brutus Spd: 2-2=0

Rest but also follow Greeny
Run to the desk, sit down, and make a big puddle of water to put out my hand. Wait to see if the thing heals my burns, then follow Greeny (dragging the desk behind me, if possible?).

Hagrow simply takes a breather and waits for Greeny to get moving. Grahm navigates around the obelisks in order to safely avoid Reaperweed's music. They aren't at the desk yet, but it is occupied at the moment. He should be able to take a seat next turn.

Quote from: ATHATH
Continue playing. Try to focus the life-draining effects of the piano at that guy who's charging at me. If no one attacks me, just keep playing.

Reaperweed Aff: 5+3=8
Reaperweed Aff: 1+3=4
Reaperweed End: 6
Johannes Aff: 5=5
Johannes End: 5+2=7

You hear someone start running at you, and keep playing your song. This time, you try to make the effects more focused. Unfortunately, the piano reverts to acid for a brief moment, and you lose a bit of skin(or whatever the plant equivalent of that is) off your fingers. You still keep playing, but Johannes isn't affected by your song at all from the looks of things.

Hide in the swamp.

You enter the swamp, and a rotten odor assaults your senses. Well, that's a sign that there was or is animal life here right?

??? Dex: 2+3=5
Rautherdir Spd: 5+2=7

Suddenly, you feel a movement in the air and jump to the side. You look for what attacked you, and see a large snake with its fang's bared. The snake has a thick body, and looks to be made out of some sort of metal. The fangs are dripping with a strange fluid, and its eyes glow red.

(Congrats on finding one of the "hidden" enemies. Killing this will give loot.)

"Probably, Hargrow. Or it'll catch on fire or explode or whatever negative loot does. Anyway, leave the piano man for now. He's not going anywhere unless he drags it with them. Just stay out of range while you catch your breath. Let's regroup for now."

Go west until I'm in line with the middle vertical row of obelisks and wait for the others to regroup with me. Drain anyone who attacks us, or drain anyone other than Grahm or Hargrow that gets in my range.

You hide behind an obelisk, hoping that gets you out of the music's range. You can still hear it at the edge of your senses, but feel fine nonetheless.

Johannes dashes over to Reaperweed and begins the shield smashery.

"It's like a healing point."

Johannes Spd: 4-1=3
Johannes Dex: 6-1=5
Johannes Str: 3+2=5
Johannes Aff: 4-1=3
Piano End: 3+2=5

After you get up from your seat, you start charging towards that strange musician.

You smash your shield into the offending piano, and even the small fireball that leaves your shield barely leaves more than a dent. Looks like a sturdy piano.

(For reference, this isn't quite a grand piano, but Reaperweed definitely can't lift it. Brutus could drag it around pretty well though.)

To THE FOREST!
Begin running towards Hugh

You both run towards each other. Brutus bursts out of the forest, and the two can finally lay eyes on each other. Without a word, both combatants take fighting stances.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Fairly uneventful, as far as turns go.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2017, 06:56:07 pm »

Hit the snake in the eye with the ice kama
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 07:54:29 pm by Rautherdir »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Another Loot Experiment: Battlers Endlessly Exterminate Rivals 8/8 Turn 56
« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2017, 06:59:08 pm »

Huh. That didn't work.

The piano hath thwarted me, so instead I shall smash the head of the man playing it. Probably a lot squishier.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2017, 07:48:43 pm »

Step away from Greeny, then fire the cannon at the piano player!

"Slingshot, look alive!"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2017, 07:56:11 pm »

"I'll look even more alive when my hand isn't on fire!"

Get to desk. Sit at desk. Quench hand with desk. Heal with desk? Shoot at piano guy with desk and then slingshot.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2017, 08:10:11 pm »

Run at him and Punch him in the Face.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2017, 03:23:45 am »

Huh. That didn't work.

The piano hath thwarted me, so instead I shall smash the head of the man playing it. Probably a lot squishier.

"OI! That's my piano! And I'm a plant, not a man!"

Action pm'd.

"I'll look even more alive when my hand isn't on fire!"

Get to desk. Sit at desk. Quench hand with desk. Heal with desk? Shoot at piano guy with desk and then slingshot.
Step away from Greeny, then fire the cannon at the piano player!

"Slingshot, look alive!"

Huh. That didn't work.

why does everyone hate me
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2017, 08:49:14 am »

((You're draining our very life force!))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2017, 12:47:29 pm »

((You're draining our very life force!))
And?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2017, 12:52:27 pm »

I may not be playing this, but it's pretty obvious that life force is important to..well, life.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2017, 12:55:53 pm »

I may not be playing this, but it's pretty obvious that life force is important to..well, life.
Then be undead, like all of the cool kids.

Also, isn't there another guy that is draining life force?

Hm. If I willingly surrendered my piano to you guys, would you leave me alone/alive (and possibly ally with me)?

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2017, 01:09:20 pm »

Geez, I die a few days ago and you guys are already up to turn 56.

Name: Sparky
Looks: Skinny looking man in running shorts.
Stats:
Strength: -3
Endurance: -1
Dexterity: +1
Speed: +3
Affinity: 0
Luck: +1
Loot Type: Positive
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2017, 08:11:22 pm »

Slash him with my scythe
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2017, 08:36:39 pm »

Drain Vitality from whoever Grahm and Hagrow attack. Or from anyone who attacks Grahm, Hagrow, or me.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2017, 10:23:06 pm »

Q: How did I mess up the turn count like that? A: I have no idea what you're talking about. Turn in progress think I have everyone.

Edit: Wow, that dog pile on Reaperweed was really such an utter mess that its only now that I'm finished rolling it all out. I still have 3 more people to roll for.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 11:51:00 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 27