Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 46856 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 2 (8/9)
« Reply #195 on: April 01, 2016, 05:28:55 pm »

Moonlit

Ah Filipk. With my role, I think there might be a reason you don't want me dead.

Considering you've claimed survivor, why should someone else - especially a claimed townie - worry about your continued existence?

Fillipk

Ah Filipk. With my role, I think there might be a reason you don't want me dead.
UnvoteTell me right now, because right now this just proves to me you are scum TheMoonlitShadow

Perhaps you'd like to explain the bolded part, for those of us who are not clairvoyant?
Sure.  I mean he tried to buddy with me and made the argument that I should keep him alive, both of which are scum tells.  Maybe I was being a bit extreme but right now appears to be the most scummy.  Moonlit stop being vague and misleading, i can not keep you alive by myself and I have little reason to with how much you are buddying me, so be specific or just stop trying to get me save you.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 01, 2016, 05:33:44 pm »

What have you said to me that would want people to kill me if you flip.  In addition how is it chainsawing if your arguments don't make any sense in the beginning.  You have sent no pms and the only thing you say to me is that I should keep you alive which is buddying, and really ineffectual.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2016, 05:54:38 pm »

I'd like to remind you that three people were voting for you yesterday, one of whom is voting for you again today. One of the others was lynched, and me.

You also seem like you want to protect fillipk:

... I've said things to him [fillipk] that would make you want to kill him if I die and flip...

So... why is that? Or will you flip scum and hope to get some shade on him by association?

You're not doing a very good job of talking yourself out of a lynch; perhaps if you were to share what you know, that will change.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2016, 07:27:27 pm »

"You have sent no pms"

Eh?

Chainsawing is attacking Reverie. Who happens to be the one who everyone else based their votes off of.
Oh that was just me being suspicious about the whole thing, you were way scummier but I didn't want to bandwagon, and then you gave me a reason to vote you.  Yes I'm still suspicious of Reverie and think she is a candidate, you are just a whole lot scummier.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 1 (9/9)
« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2016, 08:12:07 pm »

I am the Antiques Salesperson. I can replay audio files of the previous day through my antique polygraph to see if the speaker is lying in that sentence.
Who was telling the truth yesterday then?
Fillipk.
Oh my win condition is to kill the mayor and stop anyone from replacing him, the oil empire thing is just my role flavour.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 01, 2016, 09:13:34 pm »

Ok well I am the Mayor's Official. I suspect the mayor might know about me, and the town were suspicious of me when they became suspicious of the mayor, so I'm a survivor. The mayor might think I'm on his side, so I was unsure about claiming.

Your role name suggests that you will either side with the mayor or you are able to replace him. Do you have any abilities?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2016, 12:31:42 pm »

Then why on Earth should I keep you alive?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2016, 01:00:53 pm »

My role name might link something to Filipk, is all I'm saying. I've said things to him that would make you want to kill him if I die and flip...

What makes you think fillipk is the mayor? Presumably, as the Mayor's Aide, you would know who the mayor is?

What things have you said to him that will make us want to kill him when you flip?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2016, 01:18:16 pm »

My role name might link something to Filipk, is all I'm saying. I've said things to him that would make you want to kill him if I die and flip...

What makes you think fillipk is the mayor? Presumably, as the Mayor's Aide, you would know who the mayor is?

What things have you said to him that will make us want to kill him when you flip?

Also, why do you care what happens to fillipk?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2016, 01:20:54 pm »

Because Moonlit seems to think we should. Why are you voting for Moonlit? You never said.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2016, 01:24:13 pm »

Because Moonlit seems to think we should. Why are you voting for Moonlit? You never said.

Sorry, I meant to ask the question to Moonlit, not you.

I voted for Moonlit because Reverie found that Moonlit was lying. I might have moved it off if Moonlit was behaving less suspiciously, but he's been really evasive and appears to oppose my wincon.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2016, 01:27:21 pm »

I voted for Moonlit because Reverie found that Moonlit was lying. I might have moved it off if Moonlit was behaving less suspiciously, but he's been really evasive and appears to oppose my wincon.

I'll accept the second part, pretty much the reason I'll be voting them if they can't allay my suspicions within their next couple of posts.

What makes you think Reverie is telling the truth?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2016, 01:27:40 pm »

EBWOP

Prior to Moonlit's evasiveness, anyway...

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 03, 2016, 01:28:29 pm »

I've been thinking. The two binary town roles, what if one each are quacks with useless abilities? It's a bastard game, isn't it? So fillipk isn't clear, perhaps. I'd like Remalle to check that sentence again for lies while I check something else. As for now, we're aren't voting fillipk because we're believe beyond reasonable doubt that he shares a win condition with us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 03, 2016, 01:30:44 pm »

I've been thinking. The two binary town roles, what if one each are quacks with useless abilities? It's a bastard game, isn't it? So fillipk isn't clear, perhaps. I'd like Remalle to check that sentence again for lies while I check something else. As for now, we're aren't voting fillipk because we're believe beyond reasonable doubt that he shares a win condition with us.

So you don't want Rev checking the veracity of your claim, like I do? 'cause I find it hard to accept that there are two identical roles with an identical wincon.

Perhaps you just know it'll show you're lying?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36