Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36

Author Topic: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: GAME OVER, DEUS ASMOTH'S CULT WINS!  (Read 46859 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 2 (8/9)
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2016, 08:53:51 pm »

Shorten

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 05, 2016, 12:08:14 am »

Sure shorten
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 05, 2016, 06:04:04 am »

I'll also Shorten.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 05, 2016, 07:16:34 am »

I'd rather not end the day until we hear from TMS why he thinks fillipk is the mayor and what his case is for not lynching him if he's a survivor.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 05, 2016, 10:32:31 am »

I agree, there really is no benefit to ending the day immediately, unless TMS has nothing more to say.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 05, 2016, 03:46:09 pm »

Day 2 Votecount
Fillipk (0)
 Deus Asmoth (0)
TheDarkStar (0)
Hector13 (0)
TheMoonlitShadow (6): Revarie, NotQuiteThere, BlackHeartKebal, TheDarkStar, Fillipk, Deus Asmoth
Reverie (0)
BlackHeartKabal (1): Hector13
NotQuiteThere (0)

Not Voting: TheMoonlitShadow.

Day 2 will end on Tuesday at 9:00PM about 6 hours from now

4/6 votes to shorten
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 05, 2016, 08:26:41 pm »

Ah, me attacking Reverie.  No that was never for your benefit I find her jib kinda suspicious but not how she was attacking you.  I wanted to vote you as soon as Reverie said you lied about wanting to kill the mayor because it was suspicious and someone had already taken the spot and I didn't want to bandwagon.  I attacked Reverie because she stated that we should kill the mayor, yet I was sure that there were more candidates out there who would try to get elected if we killed the mayor.  Reverie stating she wanted to kill the mayor still makes me suspect her of being a candidate.  Then you try to buddy me, which allows me to vote you and not make it look like I'm bandwagoning you so I take it.  I'm still suspicious of Reverie and I should be pushing that line harder but you are the most scummy person right now, and I want you lynched.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 05, 2016, 10:00:27 pm »

This time, there was much more organization in the day's proceedings. The people used whatever infomation they had gathered to systematically deduce that TheMoonlitShadow was the mayor. He struggled for hours, claiming to be the Mayor's official instead, but the people would not listen. He was brought to the noose, and lynched at sundown. The people went into his house and searched his belongings, until they found it... the key to the city. TheMoonlitShadow was the mayor after all. We end this broadcast now, and we will be back with you in the morning after we have brushed up on the rules for Townville's election process.

TheMoonlitShadow was lynched. He was the Mayor of townville.

Day 2 Final Votecount
Fillipk (0)
 Deus Asmoth (0)
TheDarkStar (0)
Hector13 (0)
TheMoonlitShadow (6): Revarie, NotQuiteThere, BlackHeartKebal, TheDarkStar, Fillipk, Deus Asmoth
Reverie (0)
BlackHeartKabal (1): Hector13
NotQuiteThere (0)

Not Voting: TheMoonlitShadow.

It is now night
Night 2 will end on Wednesday at 9:00PM. 24 hours from now. please submit your actions, if you have any, by that time. If I receive actions from everybody, the night may end early.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Night 2 (7/9)
« Reply #233 on: April 06, 2016, 10:00:05 pm »

processing night actions. Give me a moment.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Night 2 (7/9)
« Reply #234 on: April 06, 2016, 10:21:06 pm »

Again, there were no casualties last night. Things could be looking up now that the mayor is gone. Speaking of the mayor, I think it is time we understand how mayoral elections work here in Townville. The town has an open caucus with any person able to nominate any candidate. People then join that nomination, and whichever candidate has the majority (>50%) of people at the end of the day will get elected. If no majority can be reached, then the election will be postponed until the next day, when the process will be repeated. If the election is continually postponed, then it will be postponed indefinitely.

Nobody died last night

Day 3 Votecount
Fillipk (0)
Deus Asmoth (0)
TheDarkStar (0)
Hector13 (0)
Reverie (0)
BlackHeartKabal (0)
NotQuiteThere (0)

Not Voting: Fillipk, Deus Asmoth, TheDarkStar, Hector13, Reverie, BlackHeartKabal, NotQuiteThere.

New Mechanic!
Election votes. If you want to nominate someone, or join an existing nomination, place their name in Bold and LimeGreen

Election Nominations:
(none so far)

Not Voting: Fillipk, Deus Asmoth, TheDarkStar, Hector13, Reverie, BlackHeartKabal, NotQuiteThere.

It is now Day
Day 3 will end on Monday at 9:00PM

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Local Emergency Mafia | Bastard Game: Day 3 (7/9)
« Reply #235 on: April 06, 2016, 10:28:55 pm »

I have a few questions:

Can people nominate themselves?
Can people nominate the mod?
Can people nominate someone not in the game?
Can people nominate something that is not a player?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 06, 2016, 10:32:33 pm »

I have a few questions:

Can people nominate themselves?
Can people nominate the mod?
Can people nominate someone not in the game?
Can people nominate something that is not a player?
Yes, no, no, no.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 06, 2016, 11:10:13 pm »

So before we start voting I want to see what the lie detectors found out last night.  Obviously there is still at least one person out there that wants to be mayor or the game would be over.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 06, 2016, 11:11:23 pm »

Is this election mechanic replacing lynches..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2016, 11:13:25 pm »

I don't think so, they seem seperated and are in different colors.  However as this is a bastard game someone random might grab the seat if we don't elect someone.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 36