Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772066 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26190 on: April 26, 2016, 05:45:58 pm »

Wilson never goes back in time, none of that happens... And then Alpha Wilson completely destroys any chance of a relationship with Penelope because he never received the letter
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26191 on: April 26, 2016, 05:47:06 pm »

Penelope responds by killing herself dramatically out of pining

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26192 on: April 26, 2016, 05:47:55 pm »

Victoria stands around, waiting to figure out where they're supposed to go next.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26193 on: April 26, 2016, 05:49:07 pm »

Wilson dedicates his life to preventing her suicide at the very least.

Penelope is about to kill herself when Wilson with an eyepatch and beard appears, slaps her, apologizes, and convinces her to at least accept Wilson's proposal of legal ownership over him if not a normal relationship
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26194 on: April 26, 2016, 05:49:45 pm »

Contagion reloads his magazine, before slinging his gun onto his back.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26195 on: April 26, 2016, 06:54:47 pm »

Everyone who participated gets 25XP.

Yamal grins, still huffing and panting from the aftermath of the battle and her little near-overheat there.

"Whew! Didn't like the heat, but aside from that, that was a hell of a rush. I could get used to this~"

Penelope immediately runs over to check on Wilson.
"Are you alright? ....is everyone alright?"

"I'm doing just fine, da! Truly Khorosho, as Hibiki would say."

The knight Rider is himself leaning on his sword as the mantis Rider helps him up. The ogre Rider sighs, looking around at everyone else.
"Heh. So. That was a good fight!

I guess you guys are a bunch of new heroes, right?"

"Welllll." Yamal laughs softly, shooting the ogre a thumbs up. "You could say that, I think! Although I don't believe we'll be hero-ing for too long. We're just stopping by to take care of some business, da?"

The ogre Rider looks up, as the Armored Rider demorphs, revealing herself. The ogre Rider laughs, before nodding to the other two of his allies.
"Hey! Miyuki! Takatora! These guys are safe."

All three of them touch rings into the sides of their belts and twist, shutting the gates and demorphing them too.

One of them is a tall, red-headed woman with a plain white blouse and black skirt over black stockings; she was the mantis Rider a second ago. The Rider next to her appears to be a thin, blonde girl in a plain white yukata, hunched over and breathing heavily.

Finally, the ogre Rider demorphs to reveal a tall, brown-haired man with a single scar on his cheek and grey eyes, with a leather jacket and torn denim jeans, with a black vest underneath.

The red-headed woman helps up the girl next to her, extending her hand.
"I am the leader of this group of Riders. My name is Takatora Inoue. My partners are Owari Kanzaki-"
The man waves.
"-and Miyuki Asano." Takatora nods. "Miyuki will be fine. He's simply somewhat winded."

"Thank you for offering, M-Miss Floros, but....I-I've taken worse. I'll live."

Owari scoffs.
"The hell you will. Evridiki, right? Give him a shot or two. He'll need it. Damn was that fun....."

Penelope goes over to approach them.
"Everyone, these are also Riders, like myself and Tatsuya. They're not Armored Riders, though."
"We're Channelers. We......deal with the spirits of the dead, in particular, using our abilities to fight malevolent spirits rather than the technological monsters that Miss Alexander here fights." Takatora explains. She brushes a strand of red hair from her eyes.
"So. What are you here for?"

Yamal gives them a thumbs up, taking this opportunity to 'put away' her Rigging to whatever... metaphysical hammerspace it comes from. Hmmm.

"I'm A- ... nevermind. I'm Yamal. Just Yamal. Pleasure to meet you, Riders!" Still sounds cheerful, but one can definitely hear the Icebreaker pausing and deciding better than to trouble these people with her exact identity.

"Oh, right. Those things."
Owari sighs.
"I was out patrollin' for Youma- those black things you fought just now, minor spirits- and uh....I might have somethin' for ya.

There was this weird building, right. Rather suspicious, because the damn place was shuttered but the door; one of those garage doors- looked pretty freshly opened. I took a look, just in case it was a Youma haunt, and.....well, it was deserted, but I saw a ton of weird belts hung up on the racks. I had a closer look and....well, we and Penelope, we go way back, since she helped us bust a bunch of really strong spirits.

These belts looked pretty much like the one she always wears. I, uh, decided to head back quickly and make a call to her, since, y'know, they've been tracking down the belts for ages."

"Ten minutes after we made that call, we were assaulted by this army of Youma."

Penelope appears to be thinking carefully.

"Oh, I see! That makes you the person who called Penelope to begin with, then? Interesting, da!"

"So did I. Thank god...."
Penelope looks over, relieved.
"Although.....there IS something off."
The icebreaker perks up at this. Hmmm?

"The hawk and gorgon....they are not spirits. Or rather, they are not Mirages, as they call them. They are Mysterious Beings; purely biological and terrestrial in origin. I know, since I took them down myself. They were referred to as Shocker and Gorgom. I managed to defeat them two months ago.

There is something odd afoot if they are assisting the Youma in attacking our allies...."

"So, did you actually kill them or what?"

Takatora shakes her head.
"No. We didn't sense anything different from these ones."
"Which makes me think.......I already defeated them, but......if they're here, attacking in the flesh...."

"Even if you got rid of them for good, they could have been clones or something, da? They seem like the kind of monster you could grow in a lab."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26196 on: April 26, 2016, 06:58:27 pm »

Turn 4
Battle Theme
The Protective Lexy, barely alive but now finally able to use magic, raises a stringy hand as a golden aura appears around it.

It That Embraces continues with it's embrace... or would, if that aura didn't explode, knocking ItE back as soon as it made contact, dealing 30 damage to the avatar of the Primordial and putting them in critical condition, although still conscious, and the Protective Lexy unharmed, making a sadistic little smile now that it actually got to do something.

Golden Gigas A punches ItE, bringing her to -8 HP, although due to her nature not killing her or knocking her out. It seems rather annoyed at this.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

Well. Ow. Still, it doesn't seem like anyone else is being hurt much, so no matter how conscious ITE is, she's pretty happy with herself.

The Primordial just tries to heal up for now.
Wait... can she hug herself? ...eh, probably. And if not, regeneration. And if not that, sleepwalking Primordial.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26197 on: April 26, 2016, 07:05:52 pm »

"Grow..?"
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26198 on: April 26, 2016, 07:24:06 pm »

"Grow..?"
Yamal shrugs. "Like, with evil supervillain biotechnology. Cloning, artificial life, other scary sounding things. That sounds like it might be possible in a place like this, da?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26199 on: April 26, 2016, 07:35:37 pm »

"Well, I've never heard of anything like that... Sentient robots, maybe, but.. Do you mean organic life?"
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26200 on: April 26, 2016, 07:43:34 pm »

The Donchaka search for employment, navigating between the perils of a crowd of giants that are rather apathetic towards their existence. Several of the many restaurants, smoothie shops, Cheesecake Factories, shoe stores, hologame depositories, etc. in the area have signs requesting more workers.

Lupapon looks around for something in the area to teach her the ways of football, although with everything from giant holograms displaying "plays" and highlights from previous games to the abundance of memorabilia, it seems like everyone assumes that everyone else is fully educated on the topic of football, as if it were impossible not to be. Just as it seems her search is fruitless, a cylindrical device in the ground suddenly creates a holographic teal-colored miniature man in football gear.

{HELLO THERE, YOU LOOK LIKE A TOURIST. WELCOME TO THE BEAUTIFUL CITY OF -SEATTLE, WASHINGTON-. I EXIST TO INFORM YOU ABOUT -SEATTLE, WASHINGTON-. CAN I HELP YOU?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26201 on: April 26, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »

"Where is the nearest bookstore, preferably one containing a primer of football basics?  I need it to help teach a child of mine."

Cheescake Factory is their goal, 10 workers, good rhythm, and a god on their side, what could go wrong?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:57:08 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26202 on: April 26, 2016, 07:55:48 pm »

Anna is looking around at the city in awe at just how big everything was. She thought her home city was big... nope, not going to cry, not going to cry, not going to cry.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26203 on: April 26, 2016, 07:57:36 pm »

"Well, I've never heard of anything like that... Sentient robots, maybe, but.. Do you mean organic life?"

"Yep! Organic life, born in a test tube. It's certainly possible from a technical perspective. Honestly I'm surprised you wouldn't have heard of anything like it, but... "

She gives him a shrug.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26204 on: April 26, 2016, 07:59:10 pm »

"Oh, wow. That sounds like quite a breakthrough.
Well, I might have.. a little... but whatever I would remember is splattered all over the Goodsprings Cemetery, so good luck getting all that grey matter back inside me."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1745 1746 [1747] 1748 1749 ... 1862