Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26792 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2014, 09:54:45 pm »

119 1/2: Jorgmund appears before the Sorceror, arms half regrown.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2014, 09:57:03 pm »

120: The Sorcerer regenerates the rest of Jorgmund's arms, as well as imbuing runes to further protect him from harm. In return, the Sorcerer asks for Natanus' favor.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2014, 09:57:55 pm »

119 3: The High Magi accepts the King's offer.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2014, 09:58:24 pm »

120: The smiths, while messing about with new suit things, stumble across a substance that, when burnt, burns violently. When in a confined space this "burnpowder" creates a great deal of force, noise, and smoke. They also findout that when mixed with other minerals they can create great blooms of various colors. They promptly use this in so-called "fireworks", which fly up into the sky and explode into collections of lights.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2014, 10:01:52 pm »

121: The now half completed Citadel's magic is sensed by Mozokai. When the people hear of this they believe the very mountain is giving them strength. Religious tensions between the water worshippers of old, the newer people that believed in a mountain spirit and the followers of the Smiths grows.
Fireworks are used to celebrate the two year peace.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2014, 10:02:47 pm »

122: All is quiet in the city, and, as the day goes on, things suddenly halt, as a man wearing glowing golden armor walks into the town square. He stares into the heavens, and speaks.

"I need to see the fool who dared create me."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2014, 10:06:59 pm »

123: Jorgmund spoke to the Sorceror in maddened riddles which when given much thought, seemed to imply that Jorgmund had no idea what Natanus was. The dragon then left and returned to collecting souls.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2014, 10:07:53 pm »

124: Itzcul recreates the Goblins and binds them to the wills of the Creshal creating a slave race.

((What is the king's religion?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2014, 10:11:06 pm »

125: The great caverns of Manzèa are punctured and the pale creatures are discovered. They are hailed as the children of both Mountain and Sea, given substance from Egbert's reforming of the world. The Children are worshipped in new subterranean chapels. The Citadel nears completion.
The good King Leo, sceptical of the pale creatures divinity, makes the journey deep into the mountain.
((Worships the ocean spirits))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2014, 10:11:26 pm »

124: Slighted, the Sorcerer brooded in Soul Spear Tower for a year, before finally calming down and sending his mystics to go to various cities and display their prowess and gain favor with their leaders.

((What major factions are there now? From what I can tell there are Smiths, the Creshal, the Goblins, and a place called the Citadel?))
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2014, 10:13:16 pm »

((A new faction will appear whenever one of you lazy gods talk to shiny armor guy.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2014, 10:14:33 pm »

((A new faction will appear whenever one of you lazy gods talk to shiny armor guy.))

((Does the Sorcerer count? He's technically not a god. Yet.))
Dying of laughter?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 15, 2014, 10:14:52 pm »

((The Goblins and the Creshal are the same faction.))

126: The High Magi voices his support of the king's wearyness of the Pale Ones.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 15, 2014, 10:19:42 pm »

127: Andraste sets up camp near the Citadel, backed by an army of followers and shades conscripted from the Blessed Fields. Jorgmund has too been ensorcelled by the woman's charisma. She makes no attempt to interact with the Citadel or its inhabitants, only waiting and further entrenching herself.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 15, 2014, 10:21:07 pm »

The fae, cut off from their besieged lord the Childtaker, are now few and far between. Now they take mortal souls and convert them directly into lesser fae, flesh turned to wood and leaf. These ents now hunt the spirits directly, and alter the environment of the gods to suit the needs of the creations, chaos.

The Childtaker, his golems, and his children put up a mighty resistance before the advance of Andraste! Though the golems are all but gone, the childtaker and many of his apprentices have fled to unknown pastures, far from the spirits.

The wolf men of Thasiar, near Fangeddarkness, proud and vain for their ties to the oldest of the titans' creations, declare war on Creshal for the heresy of worshipping a lesser god. They send a mighty army studded with battlemages and iron to lay siege to the heretics.

Dragons take roost throughout world. Many prey on livestock, while the most intelligent form a crude civilization worshipping the Broodmother, and strive to carve out lands of their own. One group settles near the flanks of Mount Manzéa, building a great city of stone fortresses.

A child of Hatamrai, a carnivorous swine-wolf of immense size, goes berserk after injury when killing a farmer's livestock near Manzéa, and is now destroying every village it comes upon.

((Edited for accuracy))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:25:54 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 44