Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26782 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2014, 10:48:24 pm »

137: The High Magi sends a messenger to make sure that the new Manzčan ruler will comply with the treaty.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2014, 10:49:34 pm »

136: Andraste simply states that only the leaders are of guilt; the rest are to be spared. Andraste promises Natanum's favour upon his Return should the Sorcerer keep his vengeance in check.

Andraste speaks to the spirits throughout the lands surrounding the Citadel. She tells them of how the The Creator's own were killed and slaughtered by those who ruled the Citadel. With filial duty to serve Natanum, the spirits of the mountains, rivers and and forests revoke the people of the Citadel from their expanses. The water becomes poison, the mountains treacherous with death. Creatures of bark, stone and water are seen around the Citadel, keeping them limited to their settlement. Andraste send one more message to the Citadel, demanding the King and his advisors as prisoners. She also asks that Natanum's followers be given the right to follow their creed and proselytise as they wish.

Andraste sends a message back to the Thasiar rejecting their offer; she cares not for conquest.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:52:28 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2014, 10:56:30 pm »

137: The Queen agrees to the terms, a friend of the Magi during the war. It a desperate attempt to appease Andraste she sends them her father, whilst begging for the curse to be lifted.
She hears rumours of the fortress city of dragons. Seeking to emulate her father she journeys to meet them with an entourage of priests and Children.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:58:10 pm by Edmus »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2014, 10:58:46 pm »

138: The Golden Man appears outside Andraste's camp, flanked by other golden cohorts.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2014, 11:00:30 pm »

139: Itzcul destroys the spirits and forces the land back into the way it was before.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2014, 11:01:00 pm »

139: Thanking the Queen, she tells the spirits to stand down for now. Andraste continues to fortify her settlement, serving as her headquarters from which she can deal with Fae and those who would do Natanum harm. She curses the king with immortality; he will never die as long as Andraste willed it but will also keep aging. She sends the former monarch to Karon, as a gift.

Upon noticing the death of the surrounding Spirits, Andraste falls into a melancholy for days, before taking it upon herself to give them a proper funeral. She declares the followers of Itzcul to be the enemy of all good men and readies herself to deal with them. She warns the Citadel not to interfere lest the Souls of the Spirits return to haunt them.

Andraste welcomes the Man, asking why they have come.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:03:45 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2014, 11:04:21 pm »

138: Mozakai approaches the mountain of Natanum. He sets about finding a way through the mists.
The coerced mountain spirits rouse the Heart of the World. Earthquakes and tsunamis plague the lands. A large number of Manzčan's leave the mountain lands looking for safer lands under the leadership of several Children.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:26 pm »

139.1: The man looks around the camp, and speaks. He is concerned with the mass punishment of the people of the Citadel.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:43 pm »

138.5: When they arrive, the stone keep dragons invite the newcomers into the grand halls deep below the city, where the entire population waits to see the Children. They ask for a demonstration of divine power.

Thasiar begins a new war on Creshal during the siege of Andraste upon their lands.

140: the fae take advantage of the lack of spirits to expand their control over the humans. A new cult worshipping the Childtaker is born, administered by the elves.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2014, 11:08:03 pm »

139.2: Andraste makes it known that the only one of guilt was the King and he has been punished. The citizenry of the Citadel have been spared punishment beyond the terror of Nature. She states that it is better that a few are punished than the whole and that whatever happens now is for the best once Natanum Returns.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2014, 11:10:55 pm »

138.5b: The Children speak wordlessly to the dragons, sharing their vast knowledge. They claim they would normally be able to speak to the mountain spirits, but the curse presently prevents them. The Queen hastily departs in order to manage the chaos at the Citadel.
140: The chaotic manipulation of the mountain spirits causes the Heart of the World to shudder, it's many roots shaking the very world. Smoke billows from the mountain.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2014, 11:13:50 pm »

139.3: The man considers this, and nods his head a few times. He leaves with a final word of warning.

"If you, or anyone, cross the line, I will be back."

141: The Golden Man can be seen searching for gods, often crying out for one to face him.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2014, 11:18:35 pm »

138.5c: the dragons, impressed by the Children's powers of telepathy, send their swiftest, of sizable dimensions, to carry the Queen. The remainder ask of the priests and children how to speak to the mountain spirit for themselves.

142: After two years on campaign, the warriors of Thasiar arrive at the gates of Fangdarkness, and lay siege to it. Their battle mages pommel the walls.

The golden man fails to find a god, but he is directed to the Brood mother of the dragons, in her lair far to the north.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:21:48 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2014, 11:20:40 pm »

142: Mozakai extracts the spirit of the original Wolves from the swine wolf, cloaking himself in divinity, he parts the mists and climbs the mountain.
The Queen leads her veteran force to take the Thasiar host in the rear, persuading a few of the dragons to accompany them.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2014, 11:22:28 pm »

142: Itzcul angered at the pathetic Wolfs trying to break his city blasts most of them into pieces creating streams of blood everywhere and causing body parts to fall from the sky.

((Got bored of blasting things to nothing so dismemberment yay!))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:25:01 pm by Prophet »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 44