Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26794 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2014, 08:22:55 pm »

013: A year of gathering an army of wizards and scholars has granted him a small cabal. Using their combined powers they erect a tower, both physical and spiritual, to act as a place of study for the wizards and a beacon to guide the souls of the dead. They name it Spirit Spear Tower.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »

108: Far beneath the mountains the pale creatures find some mostly destroyed parts of the long buried Smith civilisation. From the carvings they learn language and metalworking.
Meanwhile the remaining essence of the recreation is formed into a huge obsidian monolith, deep in the submerged underground ravine.  Slowly it sends out roots and grows dimly aware of all happenings in the earth and to a lesser extent, on it's surface. It is The Heart of The World-- minder of caverns, watcher of seas.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2014, 08:46:11 pm »

109: The Creshal elect a necromancer as their leader and Mouth of Itzcul. The necromancer names his title High Magi.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2014, 09:15:45 pm »

110: Natanum Slept. In the years since Andraste's creation, the Void Entity fell to his own curse and fell into slumber. And yet, even a sleeping god is never truly gone. In his dreams, Natanum discovered the dragons. Unconsciously, he took one of their kind and filled the creature's mind with the entity's uncollected thoughts. The dragon became something something else; tentacles sprouted all over its face, while jagged geysers formed from the creature's hide. Its long tail became a thousand hooked arms and its neck covered in oozing barnacles. What the creature was now was unimportant but he was no longer a mortal creature. Mad with the Void God's thoughts, the former dragon called himself Jorgmund and set about collecting Souls for He Who Slept.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2014, 09:29:13 pm »

111: The Creshal raid the human peoples who live at the base of the mountain Manzča butcher and razing anything they can find.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2014, 09:34:50 pm »

112: Jorgmund tunnels into FangedDarkness and takes the Soul Orb to parts unknown. Several Creshal guardians were killed.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2014, 09:35:50 pm »

113: Although many died, the humans are eventually rallied under their only sorcerer, Mozokai, with his lightning they drive the Creshal back to the mountain pass by the sea. Here they decide to build a grand citadel to ward off future attacks. 
The good king Leo sets off, alone, to try and negotiate a truce for his people, prepared to pay extortionist tribute to the bat folk.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2014, 09:38:39 pm »

113 ((part two)): Itzcul hunts down Jorgmund and takes back the Soul Orb then cuts off Jorgmund's arms so that it can never tunnel into the tower again.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:43:26 pm by Prophet »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2014, 09:39:42 pm »

114: Egbert grabs the smiths from where they where hiding, gives them even more fancy guff and throws them at the humans who just got razed, inorder to help them protect themselves. His action was delayed by the fact that the smiths where on some random beach in the abyss, and not because of ninjas posting before this could be.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2014, 09:47:12 pm »

115:
The Heart of The World feels the presence of Egbert's creations, cutting stone to create the citadel. To aid it's maker it imbues it's spirit to the stone blocks of the citadel.
The humans revere the Smiths, but at Mozokai's urging, do not build temples to Egbert, lest they rouse Itzcul's fury.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2014, 09:50:03 pm »

116: The High Magi agrees to hear what the king has to say.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2014, 09:50:41 pm »

117: Jormund, in a rage, broods and recuperates while his arms grow back.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2014, 09:52:20 pm »

118: Itzcul consumes the Soul Orb so that it can never be stolen again.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2014, 09:53:35 pm »

118: Years and years of intense studying, all the while growing his cabal of mystics, the Sorcerer calls out to Jormund and offers to grow back his arms and make him stronger than ever.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2014, 09:54:11 pm »

119: After years of negotiations the humans offer a large share of their yearly harvest, a large portion of their cattle every five years and a portion of stone and minerals mined. He further offers his armies should they be needed in war.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44