Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26790 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2014, 10:21:53 pm »

129: The Sorcerer begins experimenting on binding souls to their bodies even after death, creating the first undead.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2014, 10:22:13 pm »

129b: The King discovers the Heart of the World, and is the first to look upon it. He is paralysed with awe. The Children return him to the surface, a changed man with black glassy eyes. 

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2014, 10:25:28 pm »

128: The High Magi sends his armies to crush the Wolfmen as he is one of the few who know of the Titans hate for the Wolf Deities and their children or that the Wolf Deities existed at all.

((Besides Itzcul is the Titans now but they don't know that.))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 10:27:18 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2014, 10:26:56 pm »

130: Andraste sends an embassy to Spirit Spear Tower and demands that the they put a stop to the binding of souls to their mortal coil. An encoded message from Andraste herself states that doing so would earn Natanum's ire once he Awoke. She also sends missionaries into the Citadel and surrounding settlements, telling them of the Blissful Fields and the Paradise that awaited all if only they would give their Tithe of Knowledge to Natanum. Several are converted.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2014, 10:27:15 pm »

(Anybody?)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2014, 10:29:03 pm »

131: Hatamari is captured and enthralled by Mozakai.
The Citadel is completed, the workers return East to the lands at the base of the mountain.
The Human armies accompany the the High Magi in this war, led by the heir, Princess Claramont.
The King orders the missionaries captured.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2014, 10:30:35 pm »

131: (Itzcul) Golden one your creator is the god known as Natanum.

((More then likely a lie.))

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2014, 10:32:08 pm »

132: after years of stalemate, the Thasian lines are forced to retreat by enemy reinforcements.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2014, 10:34:20 pm »

"Alright, then, Nadabum, come down here and face me."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2014, 10:35:22 pm »

133: Andraste sends a messenger demanding the return of the missionaries, threatening eternal punishment in the afterlife as well as pains in this life as well.

Natanum Sleeps
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2014, 10:35:31 pm »

133: The High Magi Posts a army at the Manzèan border should Andraste attack they will be ready.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2014, 10:36:41 pm »

134: King Leo takes the captured missionaries to the Heart of the World, where their vital essence is consumed. Mozakai upon his boar, follows their departing spirits, at Leo's stern orders.
king Leo, advancing in age, becomes obsessed with lengthening his life by any means.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2014, 10:42:35 pm »

135: The Sorcerer learns of what happened to the missionaries. He asks Andraste permission to use the souls of all in the Citadel as vengeance for the missionaries.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2014, 10:44:28 pm »

136: The dragons of the stone keeps become enthralled by the stories of what goes on beneath Manzéa. Many of them seek to experience the Children and the Heart of the World for themselves.

Thasiar nobility request an alliance with Andraste for the purposes of conquering the Magi and Leo.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2014, 10:46:42 pm »

136: Princess Claramont returns to find her father in a madness. She uses her loyal army to depose him, keeping him prisoner for now.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 44