Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44

Author Topic: Create A world!  (Read 26793 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Create A world!
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2014, 12:34:21 pm »

008 monsters, children of Hatamrai, hidden away with her in their lair, were disturbed upon the recreation of the world. Now they hunt the living.

The Childtaker and his Children fight to capture and convert spirits. Those they succeed in taking become the diminutive elves, the first fae, bound to the land. They now trick or seduce mortals who damage their lands, leading them astray where the Childtaker can absorb their souls.

The plague of the dead has vanished from the world.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2014, 01:38:39 pm »

Old 096: Itzcul creates a barrier that destroys all he does not let pass into the void.

((The void becomes even harded for both void beings and beings of creation to enter. So how is everyone feeling today!   :D ))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2014, 02:38:55 pm »

((I missed the last three pages, is Sernali still alive?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2014, 02:50:50 pm »

((Yep I think you are.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2014, 05:08:18 pm »

009: mortal Students of Transformation Magic choose to experiment on one of Hatamrai's children, create a magical winged lizard from it. The beast escapes and begins breeding with other monsters and mortals.
She will give birth to the myriad dragon kin, soon.

The moon is joined by three smaller siblings. The first cracks and forms a ring of debris orbiting about the planet, the second closely orbits the original moon, and the third orbits far outside the moon's orbit, its plane tilted 40 degrees.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2014, 05:14:21 pm »

Old 098: Itzcul Creates a dark tower known as FangedDarkness.

((It is kinda funny how this turned from a history making game to some kind of rpgish god game.))
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 05:16:57 pm by Prophet »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2014, 06:35:32 pm »

010: Saddened by the corruption of the Spirits and the encroach of chaos upon the new world, Natanum took together a small fraction of the collected souls from the Fields and forged it into a new being. Shaped in the form of a woman and the mind of a crow, Natanum christened the entity Andraste and gave her the task of rescuing souls ensorcelled by the Fey, as well as fighting the Childtaker and his Ilk for those they had taken.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2014, 06:39:34 pm »

011: Deep in the mountains the residual magic of the new world drains into a flooded subterranean ravine. The essence of water meets that of the mountain coalescing into a new race. This race of pale, eyeless amphibians began to procreate and spread upward through the vast semi aquatic cavern network of the mountain Manzéa.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2014, 06:41:28 pm »

099: Sernali losses his god rank from being weakened by good oneness and becomes mortal. He is in his 20's with 456 years of life left to live
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2014, 06:46:37 pm »

Old 102: Itzcul takes the Goblins and uses them to form White winged bat like humanoids known as Creshal who live at the only dark tower in the new world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2014, 07:12:42 pm »

Comeon, pick new reckoning or old, and lets stay with it...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2014, 07:31:54 pm »

012: Karon, after years of searching, finally finds the Blissful Fields. From what he learns from the spirits however, is that in his absence many souls have been captured, and Natanum has created Andraste to rescue them. He learns the secrets of life and death and the mysteries of the world from the Spirits. He travels back down to the mortal world to raise an army to aid Andraste, doing so under the guise of the Sorcerer.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2014, 07:33:03 pm »

104: Itzcul creates the Soul Orb which contains all the present and future souls of the Creshal dead. Itzcul places the Soul Orb in the deepest chambers of the dark tower.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2014, 07:48:03 pm »

Old 105: Dispossessed humans from the lands that Fangeddarkness now dominates, finally settle in the shadow of Mt. Manzèa.
(which year system should we be using?)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2014, 07:51:00 pm »

((I think the old one.))

Old 106: The Creshal build Crestadum the City of Ruin around the dark tower.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 44