- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287071 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2310 on: May 20, 2015, 04:57:05 pm »

The metal essence seems to be a magical material primarily used in alchemy, while the Blank matter is the same.

You listen in on Honey and Fenrir's Conversation.

"No you listen, You will do what I say, when i say it, you got that? because if you don't you will be 'getting' it. Got THAT?"

"Yes! Yes I got it, please stop yelling at me!"

"Lover's Quarrel?"

"Blasted pervert thinks he is his father's son that is for sure."

You stifle a snicker at that. and Give honey the Terminal.

You warp open one of the Cat's Eye's on your staff, and begin studding it with all manner of materials you have on hand. -2 Mana

You make a pile of Scrap parts for a project later, and Construct two stick golems using the parts. -3 Mana

You then Create a turret using a platinum Vampire Scorpion. -5 Mana

"My hologram is a technological marvel, it however, is only capable of Giving me a means of displaying myself and Interacting with People verbally and visually. it is created from my Core itself."

You fuse more Clear Steel and Raritanium, Creating anouther blob of the Stuff. Waialscoporafy reveals it to be microscopic machines, with just enough energy in them to restore some types of harm, before purging themselves from the target's system in their Breath.

You place a small amount of gluttony fruit into the mana engine, and almost immediately They complete processing. But only make 75 Mana total, from a full tank no less.

Spoiler: Gerod's Story (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:05:38 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: May 20, 2015, 05:00:32 pm »

Identify the nanites. Make the base for she-bandit's necklace. Make a small batch of basic unmodified type q vamp serum and turn a scorpion.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 05:19:29 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: May 20, 2015, 05:38:53 pm »

> Make most of the 10x Tissue Growth Vat II, puting of the bloodsteelification for now and also the enchantments for 3 of the vats as we don't have enoguh mana for it

> Integrate the almost dead blood farm bandit into the main blood farm capsule, and Create Organ and Mutate o creat much more and thicker blood vessels and like another 50 kg of pure bone marrow tissue.

> Take out the remaining mana if any. Make sure the traces are gone and they wont immediately wast it, and then refill the mana engines.

> Fuse the tiny standalone mana engine with a similar portion of Gluttony fruit, and also use a leather strap and a bit of fiddling and a small cheap Warp Space to make it more portable.

Edit:
> Separate Raritanium, separate glass

> Infuse the metal essence in a small peice of leather
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:02:39 pm by Armok »
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: May 20, 2015, 07:02:07 pm »

You craft Jeanne's Necklace and a tiny batch of Type Q mixture. it won't stay long outside of a body, so you test it on a Scorpion.

Almost immediately the scorpion splits into Several illusions which need to be stamped out as they search for blood. One of them makes it to the blood farm and helps itself, filling with blod and Returning to feed the real one. It's Magical field has become incredibly strong and complex, and you are only just able to control it with all the illusions ruining around.

Finally you feel that the test has gone on long enough as the scorpion's mind resists any direct commands. and you stamp it out.

"Oh god damn it."

The scorpion that you stomped was itself an illusion, and Made a small detonation when you tried to kill it. which means the real one just ran out.

A quick sense of your minions reveals that it is Moving incredibly fast into the deep desert.

You integrate Blood cattle into the blood farm to improve Productivity.

You take out the Remaining mana, But that Engine is fucked. 105 Pounds for an instant 75 Mana. The Gluttonous fruit has permanently tainted it.

You fuse the Portable engine with anoutehr piece of Gluttony fruit. and it becomes A Fleshy mouth with silver teeth. It almost immediately Tries to bite you, and you eventually get it into a leather harness to prevent that.

You separate Raritanium and then Seperate Glass, Obtaining more Blank matter, and 2 Bubbles of Crystalline essence.

You infuse a piece of Leather with Metal Essense, and it becomes a Flexible sheet of Metallic material. As soft as leather, but as strong as Iron.

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: May 20, 2015, 07:22:00 pm »

Well that just means straight up mind control won't work but whatever. Crackpot down some flesh to use as materials for a 100% accurate human using false life.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: May 20, 2015, 08:00:47 pm »

> Do the vampire conversion ritual on Jeanne and also all her stuff!
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: May 20, 2015, 09:37:58 pm »

You begin the process...

"This... This better not kill me.

"You won't be Dead after this. I assure you Jeanne."

You take a gourdberry and Ferment it quickly with magic, adding a few other adjectives as well.

"Drink up, and then count backwards from 10."

"Ten. Nine. Eight. Se~ven. Ssix... fife...

You begin. First you enchant and mix up the Mana slurry, Keeping it in a Clear Steel Bottle you had ready.

You plug it into the First needle and set it aside in some Oasis water.

The second one you plug into her vein. A minor and temporary warp space is used to ensure the vein is properly plugged in with the quality of needles you have on hand.

You slather the surface of her skin where it attaches with some pig iron mana.

Next, you plug in the solution needle, and Turn both on.

Now for the hard part.

You pull the blood from her veins, holding it in the air with your willpower. each errant thought creating ripples along the glassy surface of the blood.

"How... How did this go again?..

You feel it. something bubbling up from the deepest parts of your memories.

How did this go again?

Records

Public Doc

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: May 20, 2015, 09:44:58 pm »

It went better that expected. The modified solution bonded to her body far more closely than expected allowing her new powers to be more blood-efficient than projected.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: May 20, 2015, 09:49:49 pm »

"You misunderstand. I did some important things here. and I am asking what they were."

"The blood, the words to be said, All of it holds an important meaning right now. the actions I take, and the manner in which i take them will have very important consequences."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: May 20, 2015, 10:06:33 pm »

How much do you want to bet that the scorpion will fight Gerod?

Speaking of Gerod, Shadestyle, are you intentionally ignoring my questions about who is controlling him?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: May 20, 2015, 10:09:36 pm »

Oops.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 11:36:15 am by Shadestyle »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: May 20, 2015, 10:10:18 pm »

https://notacleverpony.bandcamp.com/track/the-stars-will-aid-in-her-escape

Ok, First double check that the Sustain Living is going strong, and empty almost all blood into one of those silver bowls. She'll need to drink it as soon as possible after she wakes up to regain her strength.

Where's the sapphire? Ah there it is. First, get the vampire blood around the brain, so the soul dosn't escape. Then, start the cooling proccess. Slowly, making sure everythign is function, and the effect is homogeneous, get her down to exactly 0 degrees Celsius; to far above, and she'll die from oxygen deprivation as soon as the ritual takes; any below  and ice formation may result in permanent brain damage.

"Die-"

Stop her heart.

Flush the veins with saline ice water, and empty them as far as possible - except for the brain, of coarse - and fill her up with the new blood.

"-yet-"

Work out the kinks; Being emptied like this blood vessels can collapse, they get sticky when dry. The brain and lungs especially have huge amounts of capillaries and you have to meticulously get it out into every. single. one.

Get it flowing, pump the heart a few times manually, to make sure everything fills out properly. Stop the cooling and let her naturally warm up to room temperature, maintaing the spells all the while.

And the last step, to complete the ritual, is a powerful Rejuvinate.

"-LIVE!"
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: May 21, 2015, 09:12:47 am »

https://notacleverpony.bandcamp.com/track/the-stars-will-aid-in-her-escape

Ok, First double check that the Sustain Living is going strong, and empty almost all blood into one of those silver bowls. She'll need to drink it as soon as possible after she wakes up to regain her strength.

Where's the sapphire? Ah there it is. First, get the vampire blood around the brain, so the soul dosn't escape. Then, start the cooling proccess. Slowly, making sure everythign is function, and the effect is homogeneous, get her down to exactly 0 degrees Celsius; to far above, and she'll die from oxygen deprivation as soon as the ritual takes; any below  and ice formation may result in permanent brain damage.

"Die-"

Stop her heart.

Flush the veins with saline ice water, and empty them as far as possible - except for the brain, of coarse - and fill her up with the new blood.

"-yet-"

Work out the kinks; Being emptied like this blood vessels can collapse, they get sticky when dry. The brain and lungs especially have huge amounts of capillaries and you have to meticulously get it out into every. single. one.

Get it flowing, pump the heart a few times manually, to make sure everything fills out properly. Stop the cooling and let her naturally warm up to room temperature, maintaing the spells all the while.

And the last step, to complete the ritual, is a powerful Rejuvinate.

"-LIVE!"
+1

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: May 21, 2015, 09:57:59 am »

+1
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: May 21, 2015, 11:32:20 am »

You check that everything is working, and drain the remainder of your fat into mana. +75 mana

You begin.

The blood goes into the bowl, and the magic turns it a Bright Rose color. -1 Mana

The blood does not cool.

A sapphire appears in your hand, and evaporates into dust. It is carried away by the mana. Creating a circle, everything within begins to chill. -2 Mana

The chill does not bite.

"Die-"

Her Heart Stops, yet you do not.

Death, merely the beginning.

You flush the veins of all blood with a tap. until not a drop remains. -4 mana

"-yet-"

All of the veins open at once.

The heart begins anew with a tap of your finger, Magic flowing through her veins. -8 Mana

Your bone arms have Dissolved into a fine powder due to the intense magic, This will not do.

Power from the far North. Your power. This font washes over you, and with a tap. -16 Mana

"-Live!"

You can feel it. something has awoken in you, from a far away place. But right now, you have a job to do.

"Drink."

With a bit of hesitance, she takes a sip, before Slurping own every drop as though it were her last.

After licking the bowl clean, she asks;

"What now, Boss?

You flex your right hand, the tan fur prickling in the unseen draft of the cave.

"You need proper garments. Wizard Butler!"

With some help from your two loyal servants, You eventually have a stunning set of incredibly magical Clothes and accessories. -32 Mana

10 Minutes of Watching her stare blankly into the little hand mirror you gave her is starting to get boring, so you leave her to it.

You can sense it in the deep desert. A days travel. maybe less with the right equipment. A phylactary shard.

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:08:36 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 250