- 0 (0%)
Politics!
- 0 (0%)
Resource Management!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 18, 2015, 01:39:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 250

Author Topic: Necromechanic (BEING REBOOTED, CHECK OP/LATEST POST FOR DETAILS)  (Read 287045 times)

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Mostly-ISG) Darkness Redeemed: Necromechanic
« Reply #2325 on: May 21, 2015, 12:01:16 pm »

Dress is deff from homestuck. Green outline, Starry black fabric? Three in the Morning dress, Total giveaway.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:03:21 pm by Fallatus »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: May 21, 2015, 12:09:35 pm »

> Repair arm related things that need to (flashy magic instant regeneration = likely to not include stuff like natural fur oils and minnor imperfections withote wich you're going to have all sorts of itchiness and plugged pours), and gather back up the sapphire dust. And in general do cleanup.

> "So, how do you feel? :D I take it you like your new look! A tip, try out some gymnastics and magic too, even I don't know all of the new neat toys you have! Oh, and blood is in that tap over there if you need it, just don't drink all of it, it needs some to stay sustained and I also use it for a bunch of other stuff."
> Hug!

> Make 10 pounds of Rose Gold (8 pounds Gold, 2 pounds Copper)
> Make Skormoth critter
> Do cheap ABT
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: May 21, 2015, 12:24:06 pm »

Armok chose that design so it doesn't count. How much more awesome would we be with that piece?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: May 21, 2015, 12:26:03 pm »

Oh right, the piece! Send Galar'nt to scout the area, and estimate how hard it might be to get at.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: May 21, 2015, 02:10:36 pm »

If it looks questy he should go in. He is the best questor.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: May 21, 2015, 03:26:47 pm »

You put your staff to the floor, Channel some topaz, and get to work cleaning up, using the wind jets to gather up the sapphire dust. it seems that a lot of it was burned up in the process, somehow. -1 mana

Wizard Butler informs you that This is common practice to make exceedingly powerful Channeled spells, powdering the materials involved.

You also channel a bit of mana to stimulate your new arm into producing oils and such, Magical perspiration. The arm's flaws are within natural levels. -1 mana

"So, how do you feel?I take it you like your new look. A tip, try out some gymnastics and magic too, even I don't know all of the new neat toys you now have! Oh, and blood is in that tap over there if you need it, just don't drink all of it, it needs some to stay sustained and I also use it for a bunch of other stuff."

"Stop rambling You crazy Furry god of death."

She Punches you in the gut with vampiricly enhanced strength, before hugging you tightly. -3 Health.

"Now, I've got some... showing off to do."

She explodes into smoke, revealing that she was an illusion the whole time.

You craft 10 pounds of Rose gold, Mana testing reveals that it Creates a Shimmering mana that attracts mineral particles of a particular size, clumping them into thin round shapes, which float wiht the mana in question. It also creates a visual effect on light passing through it, causing it to show the past. -1 mana

You go to capture a moth, and fuse it with a scorpion, creating a scorpion with a moth on it's tail the moth's wings are stiffer, and it spits little venom needles. the entire creature is covered in grey fuzz. -1 Mana

Spoiler: Cheap ABT (click to show/hide)
-3 Mana

You send Galar'nt off to scout the desert for your Soul shard, and he happily does so.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Records

Public Doc
((Always welcoming new contribution!))

Spoiler: Goals (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: May 21, 2015, 03:51:16 pm »

WAILA the necromantic chunk. What does Galar'nt find?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: May 21, 2015, 03:51:35 pm »

> Over WCD 1: "Hah! Good one! Eager to start the infiltrating right away huh? Don't forget to report back, both your intelegence findings and any cool things you discover you can do. ^_^"

> Check on the scrap salvage operations

> Extract fat tissue from two bandit zombies, and magnify it with a small bit of Miracle Serum.

> Finish and improve Stiksuit
> Make a simple Metal Leather harness with a Craft Veichle, Topaz core, and a bunch of raritanium thrusters, for wearing *inside* the sticksuit.
> Work more on Roserod
> Make a spell quiver for yourself
> Infuse Dublin's clothes with metal essence.

> Chat with Commander Chief about what type of equipment he thinks he should have.

> Contemplate the posibility of using Flame Inhale to make the Stick Golem cores and enchantments en-mass far cheaper, similar to the trick with the Identify scrolls.
> Try to teach Harkim to work the Shaping Table, se if he can help out with making the bodies of the golems.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: May 21, 2015, 05:43:29 pm »

Does Eye Spy only work on unintelligent minions?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: May 21, 2015, 05:50:03 pm »

Now that we're not about to set out on a "stealth" mission:
>Mutate the enlarged scorpion tail onto one of our wolf zombies

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: May 21, 2015, 06:44:27 pm »

"Hah! Good one! Eager to start the infiltrating right away huh? Don't forget to report back, both your intelligence findings and any cool things you discover you can do."

You say over the WCD

Some minions come back with anouther 5 Bars of scrap iron, and 1 Bar worth of DA9.

You manage to Get another 400 Pounds of fat using some Miracle serum and some surgery on your bandit zombies.

You start working on the stuck suit once again.

Without a Soul to provide the mana, you add a small visor made of topaz to the Sticksuit as well to detect ambience. and make it the Vehicle core. -2 Mana

You add some Raritanium thrusters.

You infuse the Roserod with some of your blood, and std some Rose Gold into the Staff for later usage. -1 Mana

You also Craft A spell quiver for yourself. -1 Mana

You infuse Dublin's Clothing with metal essence as well, it looks the same, but he assures you it has had an effect. -1 Mana

You really need a new robe.

You ask commander Chief what he will need for the mission.

"I have what I need."

If you had a means of Regulating the ambience, Flame casting would be Trivial.

Harkim Takes to the Shaping table like a fish to water. He will be more than able to help.

You mutate the Super tail onto a Wolf zombie. -1 mana

Eye spy works on any of your necromantic minions.

Records

Public Doc

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: May 21, 2015, 06:53:18 pm »

Use Eye Spy on the scorpion, then the vampire, provided that it won't interfere with her sight, hearing, or control over her body.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: May 21, 2015, 06:58:14 pm »

Learn Minor Ward! It only uses 3 mana to protect 1 cubic kilometer.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: May 21, 2015, 07:00:30 pm »

> Head out with WB to get another mech or two. Bring Etja-zemra, and the Scorpion Blaster.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: May 21, 2015, 08:53:08 pm »

You can not use Eye spy on minions that are not nearby.

You decide to avoid that Debacle with the mana engines, and Devote some time to learning about Ambiance, you now feel you can create a Semi-permanent mesh to keep stuff like that out for a while.

You decide to go for it. and Pick up your Spear. Almost immediately you feel your vitality drain, the Crackling red electricity sapping it away.

You grab the scorpion blaster as well and Stow it away in your Stick suit, before going off with Wizard Butler to get some mechs.

"Oh sure, the INSTANT I pick up the Spear that can wreck literally anything with blood, and what do we find?"

"Calm yourself sir, I see only one thing. A can full of sardines. and lucky for you. I'm the can opener."

It opens fire Immediately, Looks like these guys aren't messing around. -7 Health, -2 Health

"Uh, Valerik We have a problem." You hear over the WCD

"What is it?! Little busy!"

"The doorways to this temple where you specified are barred to my presense"

"Then find anouther Entrance!"

Records

Public Doc

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 09:01:45 pm by Shadestyle »
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 250