Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Death May Die- Modern Eldritch Action! Room for one more!  (Read 8422 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Death May Die- Modern Eldritch Action!
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2014, 05:10:30 am »

Rachel drive into the town
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2014, 01:26:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You attempt to mount the falcon. Unfortunately, due to the meca-falcon having the exact same stats, size, and abilities of as a normal falcon, it fails to lift off. Remembering the shame that happened last time you mounted a falcon, you step off of the poor metal bird. Of course you walk over to your door, close it, then kick it open again, just to satisfy your blood lust for door kicking (door lust sounds weird and wood lust is just misleading.)

What do you do now?

==================

You take a deep breath as you look down your scope, trying to focus your aim on an object moving at incredible speed. It is almost as if time slows down as you concentrate. You try to keep your head clear. The monster is in your sights, moving right toward you. It twists around, your scope magnifying the moments an incredible sum. But you can do this...

Your bullet flies out, swatting the center of the monster as it dives toward you, The monster reacts, its once straight path becoming wavy. Instead of dive bombing you, it hits the grass to your right. You can hear the snapping of its limbs that now poke up at odd angles among the dirt that had once fed grass. There is a bloody hole near its center of mass, likely your doing.

Your dog continues to fight, but fairs poorly now. The monster has adjusted to its new opponent, bringing down a sweeping hand on its side and removing a hunk of fur. Your dog yelps, and you notice three trickles of blood coming from its side.

What do you do now?

============================

You take out a small penlight from your traveler's odds and ends, because only a fool would forget something as important as a flashlight. You look toward the mockery, biting your lip just enough to release a bit of blood. You put the blood on your thumb, smearing it over the center of the maze as you hope that would be enough.

You look at it for a second, as it remains motionless. You are about to check it for chipping, wondering if you should sacrifice more blood, when the entire hill begins to shake. You almost loose your balance, as the smaller rocks once again find themselves falling toward the desert sand below. It appears to have worked!

....But only appears to have. There is a second tremor of about the same intensity. Looking down with your flashlight, you can see its true cause. One by one, the bulldozers were running into the side of the hill. Two had already accomplished this task, standing motionless in the side of the hill, as the other heavy equipment moves forward to join in this task.

What do you do now?

===========

"...You're not making any sense Jane. Is the kid full of holes and dogs made out of smoke? Or is it the woods that is full of holes and smoke dogs? *Sigh*. I always suspected you are on something...."

There is the sound of distant typing in the phone, as you sit around waiting for a few seconds.

"Alright, Jade" he states, using your real name as he gives secret information. "Dogs with the power of smoke and the ability to make holes would probably be Hounds of Tindalos. We don't have much on them, they are hard to get samples of. From what I can tell, they are often used by cultists as assassins. They can apparently use curves to teleport, which they manifest in smoke. They usually attack with tongues that can remove bits of a victim's flesh, I don't know where the maggots and flies came from, or why in hell you cut your own arm. Now could I have the full story?"

What do you do now?

===============

You return to your car and drive further into the town. Once again you don't see any pedestrians, or anyone inside the cars for that matter. The whole town would look abandoned if it weren't for the large quantity of parked cars on either side of the road, from shiny new Priuses to rusted pickup trucks.

As you move further into town, you find yourself surrounded by chain-stores, McDonald, Target, and a few other name brands. None of the buildings are particularly large, but the parking lots are almost completely full. This might be a good place to look of clues, there are probably a lot more people here then in one of the smaller shops, which means both more answers and more witnesses if something does go wrong.

What do you do now?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2014, 03:54:42 pm »

"Shit. 'mere boy before you get hurt"

Call the dog behind me then snipe the monster that's attacking it.

((I swear if he dies I think I might become the crazy dog man who collects and fights with a bunch of dogs until one becomes awesome))
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2014, 06:31:04 pm »

Ignoring his request, Jane turned to her rifle. She began taking it out the case, assembling it into it's full, deadly glory.
"So why would someone assassinate a kid? There were three Hounds of Tindalos, gotta imagine that takes some doing. And what do I do with him? The holes in him are getting bigger, at any rate. I don't imagine hospitals can do much."

A thought struck her. She reached out and rummaged through the kid's pockets, searching for any sort of id or clue to his identity.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:34:20 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2014, 09:16:57 pm »

Get to number 251 already!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2014, 04:16:04 am »

(What the time of day?)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2014, 05:40:00 pm »

((I swear if he dies I think I might become the crazy dog man who collects and fights with a bunch of dogs until one becomes awesome))

If you are going to become another Bridger you might just get hit with a lightning bolt.

===========

You call your dog, causing him to once again bolt off into the distance. You think he is running slower then last time, as one would expect from a dog that was just attacked. You suppose he decided not to return behind you, it would be beneficial to learn how to talk to dogs one day. The monster looks between the two of you, though it hard to tell due to its lack of eyes. It decides to rush toward you as you ready your heavy rifle. Again you see the monster's gaping mouth through the scope, the incredible magnification probably unnecessary in this situation.

You pull the trigger before it even gets off the ground. The left half of its head is gone. It falls over after a few seconds of stumbling, lying lifelessly on the ground.

Your dog returns to you, apparently having gone the long way around. It sits behind you timidly, slowly wagging its tail.

What do you do now?

================

The officer sighs once again at the realization you are not going to answer any of his questions. "We don't have any records of the wounds growing, that is new. If your little field surgery worked, then we might be able to do something if you bring him to one of our doctors. Even if he is dead, they should be able to examine him a bit more. If he hasn't vanished completely. Do you expect me to be able to answer the rest of your questions, or are you just talking to yourself?" he continues, in a tone that suggests he is annoyed with you, as you remove the parts of your rifle. Before he even finishes, you have constructed the massive weapon.

With your gun leaning safely against the seat, you check what is left of the child's clothing for any form of identification. The pockets are all empty, though one looks like something fell out of it. It is logical, children rarely have any identification on them.

What do you do now?

===============

...I forgot. Ill say around 6, dinner time. But it looks darker, the town being covered in fog. The clock in your SUV says 5:46.

=================

[/spoiler]

You kick down your own door, exiting to the streets. You then fast walk down the streets, past 214, even past 241, to 251 church street. It is a large house, with eggshell red walls and a large, mostly ornamental brick wall surrounding it. You kick open unlocked, rusty steel gate and run past the garden, giving a soccer kick to the door. It opens, revealing a well lit house.

You find yourself in a bizarre room. Many call this a "living room", with some perverse meaning of the word "living" that suggest they despise life itself. There is a screen made of some kind of plasma, showing grotesque and misshapen human bodies blown out of proportion doing bizarre and horrible rituals on what seems to be the shores of Jersey. On the horrid and unknowable sitting instrument known as a "couch" was a horrible and misshapen man: It was the real Tom Cruise! Sitting on this "couch" eating unholy corpse of what was once an underground vegetable cooked in the blood of once living beings (known as "potatoe chips").

What do you do now?

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2014, 05:44:33 pm »

((Wait before I post. Are they all dead finally?))
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2014, 05:51:07 pm »

They look dead.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2014, 05:55:13 pm »

They look dead.

((............. Not Helping))

"Stupid Smelly-Ass Monsters! I'm gonna find whatever or whoever sent you and obliterate the bastard!"

Switch back to the Beretta and shoot whatever is left of the monsters if they have heads go for that. If not hearts and lungs. After Reload both guns and check on the dog.

((Assuming that's not too many actions that is.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2014, 07:01:53 pm »

What horrid abomination is this? It must be purged, quickly!

Kill every living thing within, then torch the place, using my whiskey if necessary.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2014, 05:27:46 pm »

((............. Not Helping))

DMs are not supposed to help. I am your enemy, and you would do well to remember that.

=======================

You put a bullet in the head of the fallen monsters, causing small entrance wounds to appear. After shooting each twice, you get to the third monster, the one with its head blown off. You saved it for last, of course, seeing as it is the one most likely to be dead. You put two bullets where its lungs should be, but it only spreads apart the rotten flesh, revealing chunks of meat. No visible heart, no visible lungs. Just putrid, rotting, meat that looks human...

You check on your poor dog. It is handling the pain well. The wound is long but shallow, it tore up the skin but not much underneath. Some basic first aid would probably help, but your dog is in no danger of death at the moment.

What do you do now?

===============

You release your birds to their feast. The couch is soon covered in the sound of shrieking hawks and shrieking Tom Cruises, a cloud of feathers and talons covering the body so much you can't see it. In seconds, there is only a bloody lump left on a completely torn up couch. You quick draw your revolver and put three bullets into the orange sun-being made of plasma, shattering it as it falls to the ground.

You do a sweep of the house, there appears to be nothing else of note. You fine some sort of captured green wildlife, or "plant" in sealed containers no doubt to hide their amazing power. You throw them to the ground, breaking the seal as you crush it under your feet. You will leave no living thing alive!

You dip the arcane and unknowable tools that seem to remove even the light from the sun (curtains) in your whiskey, pulling out the lighter (actually a lighter) this man-like being once used to prepare a device for burning dead flesh for consumption by burning dead megabeasts (gas grill). They go up in a holy blaze, engulfing this vile sanctuary in an instant. You stroll off, your work finally done.

"Freeze! This is the police! Throw away your weapons and kiss the ground!" a man in uniform stated.

You are confronted by three men, two middle aged officers in blue uniforms and a young looking officer in a suit. Of the two older officers, one is pointing an FN Five-seven at you, the other a SIG P229, both using two hands. The third officer is using a Beretta M-92F with one hand.

Yep, you just murdered a guy and now the cops are after you. What do you do now?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2014, 05:31:45 pm »

"Th-they're in on the conspiracy, man! Stand back!"

Activate Falcon Gun Retrieval Protocol.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2014, 06:13:03 pm »

"You can track the phone. You've done it before. I don't know the area. Good luck with the kid." With that, she tossed the phone onto the car seat, leaving the call running.

She gently picked up the rifle, placed a delicate kiss upon the muzzle brake, and stepped outside the car, heading back into the forest. The huge rifle was heavy, but she kept it ready to roar.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2014, 06:54:15 pm »

( Is this okay, any changes that may need to be added?)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:25:15 pm by Lidku »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12