Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4171 4172 [4173] 4174 4175 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116018 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62580 on: April 14, 2014, 03:47:37 pm »

Samson is still keeping his watch over Alice.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:58:25 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62581 on: April 14, 2014, 03:48:24 pm »

"Oh and for the record. It felt immensely satisfying when I felt my blade connect. Without a soul, I wouldn't have felt that. That was good timing. Thank you for your help back then Alice."

Once again Alice didn't respond for a while, her mind fighting a war between the music and the voices.
"It's... It's ok" again it seems like it's taking her a tremendous effort to speak
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62582 on: April 14, 2014, 03:50:30 pm »

Samson is still humming. He still happens to be keeping a watchful eye over the - Oh he's wearing earbuds. So turns out he isn't actually being affected. Why is he humming?

((Her music affects the soul directly, you know. Samson could be completely deaf from birth and he'd still feel something.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #62583 on: April 14, 2014, 03:51:55 pm »

Since ICARUS can literaly do nothing else, she just keeps blabbering to Alice about an endless amount of inconsequential stuff. Anything that provides any amount of distraction will do.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62584 on: April 14, 2014, 03:52:35 pm »

<What did you find?>

<Mostly just proof that my fire is not just destructive, plants are supposed to grow back a lot faster than normal in the ashes>

((Also Iwill probably not have much time for this today either even though im not working, I apparently need to go shopping, and then when i get home from that the lawn needs mowing *grumble*))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62585 on: April 14, 2014, 03:53:55 pm »

Since ICARUS can literaly do nothing else, she just keeps blabbering to Alice about an endless amount of inconsequential stuff. Anything that provides any amount of distraction will do.

After a while of this Alice with a great effort says one word

"Ada"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62586 on: April 14, 2014, 03:54:41 pm »

((Her music affects the soul directly, you know. Samson could be completely deaf from birth and he'd still feel something.))
((totally forgot that.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62587 on: April 14, 2014, 03:55:13 pm »

<And how does that kill a god?>

"Shit. I'll...Rose, watch over Alice."

ICARUS whirrs to Adas room.

((also, read the last events, cool stuff happened. Stella now has exactly one week to finish her project, then the assault will begin))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62588 on: April 14, 2014, 03:56:03 pm »

"Shit. I'll...Rose, watch over Alice."

Rose nods and keeps up her singing.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62589 on: April 14, 2014, 03:58:15 pm »

"Shit. I'll...Rose, watch over Alice."[/color][/font][/glow]

ICARUS whirrs to Adas room.

((also, read the last events, cool stuff happened. Stella now has exactly one week to finish her project, then the assault will begin))

Ada's room appears to be empty, there are scratches and dents on the walls and the covers from the bed are thrown onto the floor.

Rose nods and keeps up her singing.

Alice does her best to look up and forces a smile for Rose.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62590 on: April 14, 2014, 04:00:32 pm »

<Someone please search for Ada. I'm currently a bit...physicaly behind, so I can't use my sensors.>

ICARUS just looks for her the old fashioned way, by walking around aimlessly and looking around. Man, it must be annoying for humans who have to do that everytime.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62591 on: April 14, 2014, 04:01:04 pm »

Sen has a large briefcase full of paper and is lugging it to a pile of other Briefcases full of paper. If anyone was to run into her, they would get to watch her teleport to an unknown location [15+96].

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62592 on: April 14, 2014, 04:04:43 pm »

<Someone please search for Ada. I'm currently a bit...physicaly behind, so I can't use my sensors.>

ICARUS just looks for her the old fashioned way, by walking around aimlessly and looking around. Man, it must be annoying for humans who have to do that everytime.

ICARUS couldn't find Ada in the castle anywhere

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62593 on: April 14, 2014, 04:05:07 pm »

She looks outside then

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62594 on: April 14, 2014, 04:07:37 pm »

<Icarus, be a doll and look through the data banks for artifacts that can fool even gods. Also do you have an aesthetic upgrades? Or upgrades in general?>
Pages: 1 ... 4171 4172 [4173] 4174 4175 ... 4748