Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4172 4173 [4174] 4175 4176 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115986 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62595 on: April 14, 2014, 04:08:32 pm »

She looks outside then

ICARUS finds Ada a few meters into the forest, the burned woman was crouching on the ground. As ICARUS got closer she would see that her eyes were glowing red.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #62596 on: April 14, 2014, 04:13:36 pm »

ICARUS stays at a distance, as diginald is not fire proof

"Hey Ada."

<I already looked through the database earlier, IRIS is a bit short on the whole "stuff to defeat gods with" department I'm afraid. But perhaps if we just keep piling things up, their sum will help. I'll order some anti-illusion rings they hand out for people who are about to fight against illusionists. They are not much, but together with the overcharged shield AND your sensor glasses, they should pose a good defence against Zhengara. Also, no need for aesthetic upgrades. And as far as general upgrades do, those that would actually make a difference would take too much time ((and exp))>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62597 on: April 14, 2014, 04:16:30 pm »

ICARUS stays at a distance, as diginald is not fire proof

"Hey Ada."

Ada lets out a gasp and flames begin to flicker around her
"I can't control it any more, the voices they won't stop"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62598 on: April 14, 2014, 04:19:27 pm »

"The anti magic shield should keep that in check, so try to relax."

<Rose, be careful. Zhengaras influence might make their curses go beyond their usual strength. The anti-magic field might not keep Alice rotting ability under controle. Your singing makes her calm, which is good to keep it in check, nevertheless, you must not touch her.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62599 on: April 14, 2014, 04:21:44 pm »

<Rose, be careful. Zhengaras influence might make their curses go beyond their usual strength. The anti-magic field might not keep Alice rotting ability under controle. Your singing makes her calm, which is good to keep it in check, nevertheless, you must not touch her.>

<Of c-course...>

<I've almost got the generator working again. If needed I could test out the mana-overcharge function on Alice...>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62600 on: April 14, 2014, 04:22:10 pm »

"The anti magic shield should keep that in check, so try to relax."

The flames begin to grow
"I can't go back in there, the voices want me to kill you"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62601 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:33 pm »

Kyle sighs and checks for the artifacts himself.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62602 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:48 pm »

"That is because soon, I will make the voices go away forever. I suppose nobody told you, I am sorry, we should have done that sooner. A few minutes ago, I slice Zhengara, the god who is the cause of all of this, almost in two. He is pestering you now, because he is afraid. We have stirred the hornets nest. For the first time in a long, long time, perhaps ever, somebody is an actual threat to him. Let this be your comfort. If you endure just a while longer, it will stop."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62603 on: April 14, 2014, 04:30:51 pm »

"That is because soon, I will make the voices go away forever. I suppose nobody told you, I am sorry, we should have done that sooner. A few minutes ago, I slice Zhengara, the god who is the cause of all of this, almost in two. He is pestering you now, because he is afraid. We have stirred the hornets nest. For the first time in a long, long time, perhaps ever, somebody is an actual threat to him. Let this be your comfort. If you endure just a while longer, it will stop."

"It's so difficult to ignore them" The flames faded slightly "Tie me up, I don't think I can ignore them for that much longer"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62604 on: April 14, 2014, 04:34:04 pm »

And grandiose, "wouldn't you just burn through anything they attempted to tie you up with?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62605 on: April 14, 2014, 04:34:11 pm »

"Yeah, I'm a little indisposed right now. But we can lock you down in the caves. Lots of rock, and a nice underground pool. If you just run there I guess.."

<Kyle, we have an emergency here. Ada is going to need to be locked in the caves, so while I can't touch anything, can you close the door behind her? We can get food in through a chute. It's not elegant, but only a temporary solution anyway.>

edit: <Or grandiose, I suppose>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #62606 on: April 14, 2014, 04:35:26 pm »

Alucard is seen entering the castle.
 <Ugh, I'm back.>
Bartimaeus teleports to where ICARUS is in the form of a raven.
 "Anything new about those genocidal maniacs?"

HILDA exists.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62607 on: April 14, 2014, 04:37:07 pm »

Bartimaeus would notice that ICARUS is in her Dr.Manhatten form, projected by Diginald. He feels like he should *really* read the previous pages.

"Yeah, I did not really pay attention to that. You know, busy trying to slay a god. would be cool if you and Alucard could help. You have..."

ICARUS glanced at Ada
"Not that much time to prepare though.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62608 on: April 14, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »

And grandiose, "wouldn't you just burn through anything they attempted to tie you up with?"

"Chains maybe"

"Yeah, I'm a little indisposed right now. But we can lock you down in the caves. Lots of rock, and a nice underground pool. If you just run there I guess.."./color]

"That sounds good" The flames still haven't completely died but they don't seem to be getting stronger

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62609 on: April 14, 2014, 04:38:15 pm »

"Or we could lock her up with a person who can literally pull food out of no where and is much resistant to any kind of elemental damage that could be thrown at him?" Grandiose still hasn't figured out this humour thing yet.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 4172 4173 [4174] 4175 4176 ... 4748