Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4170 4171 [4172] 4173 4174 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115909 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62565 on: April 14, 2014, 03:04:40 pm »

Rose is in Alice's room, seeing as they moved her bed in and everything. She looks up from the book she's reading and waves shyly at Alice. ""I-I should g-go, s-shouldn't I?

Alice moved to wave back and began to speak, but before she could get any words out her hands went to her head. She moaned slightly and flopped down onto her bed.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62566 on: April 14, 2014, 03:05:21 pm »

Samson is sitting in a corner of rose and Alice's room, "I'm here on subdue orders. If this god appears, he won't be leaving. If he takes control of Alice, I will subdue her and keep her restrained. Shade is also here. His chances are slim to none. Rose, was it, You may wish to leave. I deal high amounts of damage when not using my pistols, and I can't say you won't become a casualty if he does show up." And Samson is now in full military operations mode.

Shade is taking the form of covering the ground in shadows.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62567 on: April 14, 2014, 03:06:52 pm »

Alice moved to wave back and began to speak, but before she could get any words out her hands went to her head. She moaned slightly and flopped down onto her bed.

Rose hurriedly gets up and moves to the side of Alice's bed, giving her an intense gaze of worry as she does so, "Are y-you okay?"

Samson is sitting in a corner of rose and Alice's room, "I'm here on subdue orders. If this god appears, he won't be leaving. If he takes control of Alice, I will subdue her and keep her restrained. Shade is also here. His chances are slim to none. Rose, was it, You may wish to leave. I deal high amounts of damage when not using my pistols, and I can't say you won't become a casualty if he does show up." And Samson is now in full military operations mode.

Rose shakes her head, "I'll... only l-leave if Alice w-wants me to... What... W-what is your name?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62568 on: April 14, 2014, 03:08:10 pm »

"During the mission, You may refer to me as Limiter. That is my codename. That is all you may use."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62569 on: April 14, 2014, 03:08:49 pm »

Rose hurriedly gets up and moves to the side of Alice's bed, giving her an intense gaze of worry as she does so, "Are y-you okay?"

Alice began to whimper slightly and curled up into a ball.
"Please... Please make... make it... it stop" Each word sounded like it was taking a tremendous effort to force out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #62570 on: April 14, 2014, 03:10:57 pm »

ICARUS leaves her body to be fixed, and uploads herself into diginald, projecting her Dr.Manhatten form. Diginald whirrs towards Alice room. Slowly, stairs are not his forte.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62571 on: April 14, 2014, 03:12:56 pm »

Samson has returned to sitting quietly in a corner. Shade is still covering the floor in shadows. She briefly considers suing Alice's covers to bind her and make sure she can't do anything harmful, but keeps the shadow floor idea.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62572 on: April 14, 2014, 03:18:15 pm »

((Elf, What has Hyoma and Anima accomplished so far?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62573 on: April 14, 2014, 03:18:55 pm »

"During the mission, You may refer to me as Limiter. That is my codename. That is all you may use."

Rose is taken aback, "O-oh. O-okay..."

Alice began to whimper slightly and curled up into a ball.
"Please... Please make... make it... it stop" Each word sounded like it was taking a tremendous effort to force out

Rose hesitates for a second, and then softly starts to sing for Alice, growing louder and more confident. And then her voice breaks. Of course it really doesn't, but that's a good analogy for what happens. Her voice changes, becoming richer, sweeter and almost unnatural, though it'd hard to think of such a wonderful voice in such a negative term. Rose looks surprised at the change but keeps singing, her song being powerfully soothing and entrancing. All who hear it are strangely affected, including ICARUS when she arrives in Alice's room.

((I'll let Kansa roll for MAG to see what happens. So, in other words, Rose's character sheet is finally up.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62574 on: April 14, 2014, 03:26:28 pm »

Rose hesitates for a second, and then softly starts to sing for Alice, growing louder and more confident. And then her voice breaks. Of course it really doesn't, but that's a good analogy for what happens. Her voice changes, becoming richer, sweeter and almost unnatural, though it'd hard to think of such a wonderful voice in such a negative term. Rose looks surprised at the change but keeps singing, her song being powerfully soothing and entrancing. All who hear it are strangely affected, including ICARUS when she arrives in Alice's room.

((I'll let Kansa roll for MAG to see what happens. So, in other words, Rose's character sheet is finally up.))

[Magic roll=85]

It became difficult to think for those in the room, the music beginning to occupy their soul and their minds. Most emotions both negative and positive began to be diminished, leaving them with a sense of utmost calmness. Alice slowly began to stop whimpering and instead simply lay there in silence, still curled up in a ball.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 03:29:21 pm by Kansa »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62575 on: April 14, 2014, 03:30:41 pm »

Samson starts to hum along. Shade is indifferent due to ghost and all that.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62576 on: April 14, 2014, 03:31:14 pm »

ICARUS tries to lay a hand on Alice shoulder, but the whole hologram thing makes that a bit difficult. Now having actual facial features, one can clearly see annoyance here.

"Alice. Do not listen to his voice. He is focusing on you know, because he is afraid. I dealt him a severe wound, and he knows full well that he does not have much time left. Sense the fear in his words, and focus only on that. It will give you the strength to endure. It's not long now. Soon his voice will be silent forever. I will be your strength Alice."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62577 on: April 14, 2014, 03:35:41 pm »

It became difficult to think for those in the room, the music beginning to occupy their soul and their minds. Most emotions both negative and positive began to be diminished, leaving them with a sense of up most calmness. Alice slowly began to stop whimpering and instead simply lay there in silence, still curled up in a ball.

Rose continues to keep up her song, slowly sitting on Alice's bed and running her fingers through her hair comfortingly. But she doesn't say anything, unwilling to break the song for even a second and allowing the anguish Alice must be feeling to return in intensity.

Samson starts to hum along. Shade is indifferent due to ghost and all that.

Rose's song naturally changes due to Samson's humming, accepting and incorporating his humming so that it seems a nature part of the song itself.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62578 on: April 14, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »

ICARUS tries to lay a hand on Alice shoulder, but the whole hologram thing makes that a bit difficult. Now having actual facial features, one can clearly see annoyance here.

"Alice. Do not listen to his voice. He is focusing on you know, because he is afraid. I dealt him a severe wound, and he knows full well that he does not have much time left. Sense the fear in his words, and focus only on that. It will give you the strength to endure. It's not long now. Soon his voice will be silent forever. I will be your strength Alice."

For a while Alice doesn't respond, still simply curled up in a ball. Then after a while she managed to get some words out
"Thank... Thank you, all... all of... of you" Her voice was weak

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62579 on: April 14, 2014, 03:43:12 pm »

"Oh and for the record. It felt immensely satisfying when I felt my blade connect. Without a soul, I wouldn't have felt that. That was good timing. Thank you for your help back then Alice."
Pages: 1 ... 4170 4171 [4172] 4173 4174 ... 4748