Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4169 4170 [4171] 4172 4173 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115243 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62550 on: April 14, 2014, 02:45:36 pm »

<Lunette get the shield back up now! Also someone get me my good wrench!>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62551 on: April 14, 2014, 02:45:59 pm »

Loki disappears.
((I be busy writing.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62552 on: April 14, 2014, 02:46:22 pm »

((Dat bonus damage.))

Yomiko eventually wakes up, <What's happening?>
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #62553 on: April 14, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »

((I think standard is d50+strength - d50+endurance.(though I said often times that this was a bit silly. only - endurance would be better, else even low endurance chars have a huge damage absorb). I am not sure wether the multiplier applies before or after reducing the damage by endurance) ))

((also, I eviscerated him. can't take a second person with you on teleport with bracelet))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62554 on: April 14, 2014, 02:48:58 pm »

<Lunette get the shield back up now! Also someone get me my good wrench!>

<I can't work that fast, but I'm going as fast as I can.>

((I think standard is d50+strength - d50+endurance.(though I said often times that this was a bit silly. only - endurance would be better, else even low endurance chars have a huge damage absorb). I am not sure wether the multiplier applies before or after reducing the damage by endurance) ))

((I just rolled for strength and subtracted the target's endurance. Much simpler that way.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62555 on: April 14, 2014, 02:52:36 pm »

<Dorp the project! He is here!>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62556 on: April 14, 2014, 02:53:22 pm »

<Alice, go to your room and do not come out until told to. Turn off your bracelet and do not believe his lies.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62557 on: April 14, 2014, 02:54:58 pm »

<Dorp the project! He is here!>

<Where exactly?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62558 on: April 14, 2014, 02:56:13 pm »

<I don't know but if he's even in this plane of existance I want that sheild up.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62559 on: April 14, 2014, 02:57:26 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((534 damage))

Zhengara was flung back against the wall by the attack, for a moment he simply lay there and then he began to laugh. Slowly he pulled himself to his feet and then vanished.

<Alice, go to your room and do not come out until told to. Turn off your bracelet and do not believe his lies.>

<Ok, I'll... I'll go> Alice turned her bracelet off and quickly headed up towards her room, but before she even got there the whispers began.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62560 on: April 14, 2014, 02:58:08 pm »

Samson being Samson, runs to Alice's room to guard her. If need be, he can outclass a god. ((limitations ability for the win.))

Yomiko rushes to Icarus' side to help with repairs.

Sen is oblivious to everything as she heads to her room to prepare to fight what ever it was she was fighting again.

Grandiose may be watching things play out.

((totally forgot something else will was doing:))

Will's searching comes up with a few hits as to which day Arthur Dramon makes recruiting visits. His searc hshows either the 10th, the 13th, or the 28th.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62561 on: April 14, 2014, 02:59:09 pm »

<Mountains to the north. If my scans were correct, then I just gave the bastard a great lesson in humility, but the wound was likely not fatal...or if it was, well, I am not going to get back there and confirm. At best, he will take a while to recover, which will halt his efforts to prepare against us. Anima, you said orichalcum wounds are difficult to recover from. How long do you think we have?>

ICARUS is kinda in parts right now. For anyone else, that would probably be odd, but ICARUS can now finaly see how her back looks like.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62562 on: April 14, 2014, 03:00:33 pm »

<I don't know but if he's even in this plane of existance I want that sheild up.>

<That's what I'm trying to do. I can't just stop what I'm doing and turn it back on. It's too far gone for that.>

<Ok, I'll... I'll go> Alice turned her bracelet off and quickly headed up towards her room, but before she even got there the whispers began.

Rose is in Alice's room, seeing as they moved her bed in and everything. She looks up from the book she's reading and waves shyly at Alice. ""I-I should g-go, s-shouldn't I?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62563 on: April 14, 2014, 03:01:01 pm »

>Weeks.<

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62564 on: April 14, 2014, 03:04:12 pm »

<Good. Everyone. Listen carefully. Listen extremely carefully. You have exactly one week to finish your projects until we face Zhengara. I got him good. We must not allow him to fully recover. Nobody is allowed to tell alice about this. If she asks, tell her we will attack Zhengara in exactly 2 weeks.>
Pages: 1 ... 4169 4170 [4171] 4172 4173 ... 4748