Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39185 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Into The Barren Lands
« Reply #450 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:46 am »

When the corpse Argia began to shrilly scream in terror before backing away, still screaming. "Oh God Emeperor what the hell did that!"

She backs away before looking for their guides.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 26, 2012, 11:49:58 am »

"Hey, if nobody minds baseless speculation. Try checking for any object inserted in the corpse to act as a receiver or whatever...I'm quite confused as to why I couldn't have seen any sort of movement. Anything with a range to control a corpse must surely be in sighting distance of our camp, unless we're facing a powerful foe. Or we've an insider.

"Or our guides were the ones and we've all been stupid. That doesn't explain why nothing consequential occurred yet. Gabriel, everyone - what happened to you this morning? I woke up and did my normal routine of exercise before heading to the meeting place and meeting Roth." Mira said, looking back at the group from her post.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:48:52 pm by Tiruin »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 26, 2012, 11:52:04 am »

"Nothing much happened to me, I got up and went to visit the seer to see if he had any more news and thats about all, oh and I covered up the bomb strapped to my neck."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 26, 2012, 11:55:09 am »

Mira opened and closed her mouth like a fish, before blinking and parsing Gabriel's words again.

"Wh-what bomb?! You never had a bomb on your neck when we alighted from the dropship!"

That, or I'm blind.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 26, 2012, 12:02:14 pm »

"The one I acquired last night because some people can't take a joke."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 26, 2012, 12:21:43 pm »

"You acquired a...bomb last night? How?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 26, 2012, 12:36:40 pm »

"How do you think? I got drugged then they stuck it on, but I have some ideas for it."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 26, 2012, 12:38:47 pm »

"How'd you get drugged and who stuck it on again?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 26, 2012, 02:23:06 pm »

Look at her like she's insane.

"Getting drugged was simple, I was asleep and there was at least three of them, as for who did it. How in the name of the emperor should I know I was drugged remember?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 26, 2012, 02:34:58 pm »

Mira cast an uncertain expression.

"I just hope you're referring to an explosive collar...and not a 'bomb'. I'll be at my post anyway..."

Head back to my post and keep vigil. Calm my mind and steel my will for the coming hours. Keep sight of those figures retreating from our camp.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 03:01:19 pm by Tiruin »

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 26, 2012, 09:19:44 pm »

>Offer the seer a cup of recaf!
The seer declines the cup of Recaf and follows Gabriel into the tent to observe.
Head back to my post and keep vigil. Calm my mind and steel my will for the coming hours. Keep sight of those figures retreating from our camp.
Mira returns to her post and watches the lanterns disappear down the road to Port Suffering. They never stop moving or change direction.

Drag the body into my tent, invite the seer and anybody else interested to join me then strip the body, study it's injures to determine how it died and try to work out what killed it based on the injuries. Search the clothing for anything of value or anything that might tell me where he came from.
Gabriel uses his axe to cut the dirty, bloodstained clothing from the body. The skin has been baked the sun and the entire body is decomposing, showing that it is not freshly dead. Gabriel notices that the entire body has been partially eaten by scavengers and is missing large chunks of soft tissue, Aristarchus points out that the only injury that wasn't caused by local fauna was the slash wound that runs diagonally to the left across it's collarbone and neck.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:51:42 pm by NobodyPro »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 26, 2012, 09:32:37 pm »

"Well, you should just get back to sleep, or at the very least the ones who are still able to sleep, and we will set watches. I will stay up." he says before waking a little away from the fire with his shotgun in hand.

He starts to scan the area around carefully, less about trying to pierce the darkness with human eyes and more about keeping alert to any sign of trouble. "Allion can be next, then Lyssian...I don't need we'll need to rotate too often."

Set up a watch until it is time to pack up and move on.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 26, 2012, 10:13:55 pm »

By the Emperor...

Nod and get back to sleep. Take up watch when required.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 27, 2012, 12:16:54 am »

As Lemanov stepped up to replace her, Mira whispered close to him, covering any communicator she had just in case.

"Sire Lemanov, I have a distinct suspicion on our fellow guardsman. I do not recall anyone giving him a...bomb-type object, especially given his case of just physically assaulting a man, who under due process of logic, is not a crime in itself nor does dictate any sort of insanity from the blank.

"I approach you to request, please be careful near him. I've a...woman's intuition that something is wrong. Though I do not want to touch the topic just yet.

"Goodnight Sire."

Sleep sleep sleep sleep to blessed silent dreams~!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 27, 2012, 12:28:46 am »

"The man is probably insane. Ther isn't much to see into it in my opinion, and it is a surprise he hasn't been executed or 'relocated' after all the jokes related to things that should not be joked about."

Lemanov scratched his chin at the mention of a bomb.

"What do you mean by a bomb? Someone gave him a bomb-type object? Was it an hallucination of his or similar?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 41