Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 568060 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1080 on: August 10, 2013, 04:54:10 am »

My dream started off with me being part of a group of soldiers in what i think was yet another German invasion of France, in the modern day. We actually started off killing three French troops for reasons that i can't remember but it seems like killing allied troops must have some good reason. We dragged their bodies into a farmhouse and hid there as a German convoy passed by along with a General who was blatantly Erwin Rommel although we didn't refer to him by name. Not long after that a small German patrol of around five men starts to walk by and my group of around seven decides to ambush them. We take them down easily enough and start searching the bodies when a truck full of enemy soldiers and a freaking tank come around the corner and kill one of us before we can react. We immediately take off and run into a nearby city with German troops right behind us. The German troops start to open fire and killing my squad mates/friends until I'm all that's left i manage to hide in an alley behind a dumpster and most of the soldiers run by, except two who decide to check the alley out where I'm hiding.

Then scene change and the war is over and I'm back home, not that anyone noticed with all of my friends except one being dead, and the one who is alive isn't really my friend. Despite this i head over to her apartment and knock on her door, she answers and gives a very unenthusiastic "oh, you're back". Her lower body is a snake which is apparently not odd at all in dream world and she's my ex-girlfriend who i apparently cheated on and so she hates me so very much. She lets me in and after a few minutes of silence i proceed to remind her of how much like i feel like shit and how much i love her, she proceeds to remind me of how much i suck and how much she hates me (which i kind of expected, but hey i wasn't willing to give up). So i leave rather depressed that no, she hasn't changed her mind and yes, she does still hate me. I drive to my apartment building only to find that somebody in the building was murdered and they won't even let me in leaving me with one choice: i get to go back to the snake-girl who hates me and beg for her to let me stay there. I get in my car and mutter something to the effect of "this is really going to suck." before waking up.

Not one of my most cheerful dreams i must say but i enjoy pretty much any dream that isn't absolutely terrifying.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 10, 2013, 09:56:24 am »

Oh man, I just had a great dream. Still half asleep but I want to type it out before I forget it, so bear with me.

I was playing a bleak, very in-depth open world RPG in a post-apocalyptic setting. There was a massive scope for character creation and (on hard difficulty at least) there was permadeath, with 'success' being tracked by highscores etcetera. There was also some sort of loose underlying plot, which I think changed majorly (or even completely) depending on the character created- obviously a far-off pipe dream as far as real life games are concerned.

I had apparently finished the game once on a lower difficulty, having done a whole bunch of stuff as my old character to finish whatever mission he was on. Sadly I cannot remember many specifics, but I started a new character, a surly, tough-as-nails woman with a blue mohawk, on the hardest difficulty.

It was brutal, both setting and difficulty-wise. I'm not sure quite what had ended civilization in the setting, but there had been some sort of zombie-esque virus, with infected creatures being one of the primary threats.
At one point I was searching through some abandoned carnival, presumably for supplies, and as I was leaving I heard something running towards me with heavy footsteps, and I was attacked by a pack of infected wolves, which moved just as quickly as their living/normal counterparts once had.

This part seemed pretty terrifying... I couldn't easily get headshots on the wolves without them getting close enough to attack, and they were deadly. Eventually I think I took shelter in one of the carnival buildings, using a bottleneck to shoot them with whatever gun I had. My character was pretty beat-up after the ordeal, and I know I was lucky to survive that encounter.
Pretty sure I backtracked along the way I came to avoid the carnival and its surrounds after that... or maybe I returned to a settlement, I don't know. Sadly I don't remember much else. There was some later part where my character was forced to kill a couple of people where it really cut her up emotionally, but I've no idea who they were or what went down.

I should probably cross-post this in the 'games you wish existed' thread, because it was amazing.

(There was an earlier dream, too, perhaps it was part of the videogame dream? I don't remember much but it involved real-life people and it was really f***ing creepy. I know part of it was set out in the bush and there was something about some secret 'murder clubs' in each state of Australia that I was horrified to discover.
Or maybe I was just researching serial killers or something? I don't know, but I remember someone showing me a map of Australia with markings on it showing where crimes had occured or somesuch, and me being shocked about something. I can remember making a snarky comment about the number of said murders that happened in some city-or-other, too.
Maybe it somehow tied in with the story of the game in the later dream? I have no idea. I just vaguely remember visiting very remote places for whatever reason and being creeped out by dark secrets I uncovered.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1082 on: August 10, 2013, 12:11:04 pm »

I've been getting more and more Alter-verse dreams again lately. Same life, different universe. Not so much parallel universes, rather than perpendicular ones. It's like my environment constantly changes, but my life seems relatively not really all that different.

Some of my dreams just seemed more like offset timelines as well. In one 'verse, I'm living in the early 20th century, and in others, it's as far as late 26th century/early 27th century. Day is the same, but the year is not, and the scenery and trends and such show. It gets pretty bizarre; because my life is not all that different, situations, family members, social connections, and even jobs aren't all that diffierent, and yet, the environment is entirely different by era, despite being the same exact locations.

For example, my house in the earlier era turns into something more appropriate for the time (minus A/C and such) and the water a bit shallower, and further in the future offset, the sea level is absurdly higher, and apparently we have a more Jetsons-like build (more of a pier-city, and a penthouse suite where our house originally was, and floating gardens and such where our old parks and such were. It's like living in various artist-renderings of alternate versions of my town.

Nothing all that special happens, just another day on the other end of the spectrum. Like living life on the other side of a coin. Where reality is flipped over to something else, but is still essentially the same thing. If there was a way the two interacted with each other, for example: I change my scenery a bit in that reality, then when I wake up, the waking world has a similar adjustment, then I feel like I'm in a Zelda game. That, or I sleepwalk, and the dream world is my way of keeping my awareness in check.

EDIT:
What I find odd is that although the technology tends to be different, how they're used isn't all that different. In other words, we still have doors in the future, they're just more customizable than just slapping paint on them. Sometimes, they're non-solid for those permitted (noclip mode), and solid for those that are not, and require knocking to have it open like a regular door (some slide, others still have knobs; sometimes, both). Of course, when permitted, the door still needs to be manually opened. Auto-noclip for residents, manual opening required for guests and outsiders. Fortunately, contextual-understanding is a necessary secondary feature/superpower featured in future technology, both on the tech and the end-user. Kinda like in Stargate how the puddle-jumpers are able to fly just by willing the ships to fly, similarly with cloaking (think you cannot be seen, and believe it) and time travel (focus on the era you want to be sent to), and I think operating stargates remotely as well (tell the gate the address from the command console if you're not on the gateway device on-board (pilot command while flying solo)).

EDIT EDIT:
Looking back at that universe, I find it funny that we still have complete morons that forget how to operate a fucking door, because they're too used to keeping them on full-unlock/intangible/no-clip (all-access for anybody at any time, virtually everywhere), meaning they forget that sometimes you have to turn a knob, or put some effort in pushing or pulling them to open it, and that's while the doors are solid, but need to be manually opened. You think people are stupid today, forgetting how to open doors due to that kind of advancement and automation makes things even more sad. Make things worse, my dream worlds keep plausibility and being realistic, even with fantasy things, in mind; in other words, you think people hypnotized by smartphones and crossing streets without checking traffic or even the crosswalk lights was bad, they become almost no different from a machine that's poorly programmed, that keeps walking into a wall like a character in an MMORPG; mind you, this would not be in a game, but a form of real life.

No matter how advanced we become, we'll always have a complete lack of common sense somewhere. Fortunately, it could be considered legal to convert such useless people into Soylent Green. At least they'll then actually contribute something to society. Then again, eating nothing but artificial foods and being useless husks of flesh may cause a drought in nutritional value while at it. So I guess the Soylent Green would work better as fertilizer for Audrey II breeds of man-eating plants. Even so, I think they even have a sense of taste when it comes to people. So, common "modern zombies" would be the equivalent of 'Store Brand' Soylent Green.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:16:21 pm by Itnetlolor »

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 10, 2013, 06:24:39 pm »

Itnetlolor, are your dreams really that full of meaningful content or you are just great at analysing random images cobbled up by your unconscious mind?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 10, 2013, 07:13:44 pm »

My dreams are most of the time nonsense. Although, my more coherent dreams tend to be depressing, eerie, or even downright terrifying, whether it be through the actual content or the feel of the dream.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Grey Goo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • The Metallic
« Reply #1085 on: August 10, 2013, 07:55:24 pm »

I have had many dreams. Few too many to tell there, and none of them about DF. Through I have seen at least few times trolls, except those were gay trolls. Not bad as gay dragons or whales, but, meh, kind of out of my interesting range. Maybe it would be little different if my attempts to change my gender should work, but that ends up always failure. I may however otherwise change my shape..

One thing about my dreams is that they are sometimes layered. I have learn to notice this sometimes, especially if those strings/cables are appearing. Breaking those layers, appearing into different dream. Those are more detailed, little more real as dreams. Also more scarier, for normal peoples anyway.

I do not often get scared in my dreams. More like frustrated. Even if I am raped by gay trolls or my dick gets eaten by parasitic being after I tried make out with it. There was once or two even this spiked plant. Also I really hate those strings. Actually I even not like being clothed in my dreams, usually. They are quite hard to remove.

There is quite few repeating elements. One is traveling through mirrors. Not always succesfully, but quite fast and may lead into interesting places. Sometimes, hm, how to explain this. There is places under water. Nothing special, but ordinary places, houses, such. Sometimes ordinary places. Often frozen. It is like after some kind of natural cataclyst.

I have many skills, powers. Flight is one, but rarely I am able to do it. Sometimes I am already quite high, just wrong part of me which wants get back down. At least once or two I have cut planet to two. Just because I can't get off from it.

So many dreams and yet... There is too few good wet dreams...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: August 10, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »

I had a dream that I had bought Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube (which is nonsense since I already have it on PC), but I started out in one of the first game's rooms. Nothing could be interacted with and I was confined to a tiny corner of the room, invisible walls blocking me whenever I tried to move a few feet. I don't remember what happened after that, but I know it went on a while longer before I woke up.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1087 on: August 11, 2013, 01:33:21 am »

Itnetlolor, are your dreams really that full of meaningful content or you are just great at analysing random images cobbled up by your unconscious mind?
It gets weirder than that. I do believe I actually live them. In every one of these dreams, I have full interactivity with them. All senses active. It feels like I literally jump between different lives; past, present, and future. That, or I am somehow/somewhat able to share minds with alternate histories/timelines/versions at such vivid detail (like I said, all senses, from the usual 5 to the kinesthetic 6th+ senses (to give it a more solid number, upwards to 10-12 active senses, or a few sub-senses added to the standard ones, from infra- to ultra- on some of them in sensitivity; which means in some cases, in the dreams, I can easily use infrared vision, provided I don't have contact lenses or glasses on to obstruct the vision they receive (kinda like how you can do the same thing to such cameras, and read nothing behind the glass screen; kinda a reason I preferably don't wear glasses, even though I have a prescription pair of my own. Despite clearer vision, I actually feel like my vision is worse while wearing them, despite the corrections being applied.)).

For what it's all worth, if I could recall my memories, and motivate myself to do artwork again, I can try to render as much as I can recall from the most interesting or recent full-detail dreams I get, and maybe even log how I went about things. My memory of some of these (sometimes) recurring dream(worlds) is so vivid and clear, I can illustrate the technology to a schematic, more as to how I would normally break down anything else I see, and even illustrate maps of locations; working best if I actually have read one. Unfortunately, some of them are written in languages I don't believe exist on our very own world. Not to mention, some of the physics behind some of these things will make the most hardcore physicist cry. I mean, in some cases, I've wielded a gun with a quantum clip/magazine. Standard pistol/rifle, same scale bullets, but somehow a standard sized clip/magazine can fit 600+ rounds of ammo inside no problem without compression. And yes, sometimes I do forget to reload (similar clips that abuse physics). To compensate for raping physics like that, there's still some limits to these things, like for example, you don't want to break these clips/magazines while they're in full stock of bullets. They're like frag grenades taken to 11 when the singularity container recoils. So yeah, extremely bad idea to smash these things while they're full. Let's just say I tried doing that before. Thank God for immortality over there, it fucking hurt. Furthermore, thank God Freddy Kreuger really doesn't exist; that would have been a hell of a mess to clean up IRL.

In summary, I am rather enlightened by my dreams. It feels like the theory of infinite probability, or my nickname for it being the "Infinite Universe", in full motion happening before me. Kinda makes you think about existence itself. What if in some cases of life itself, we're interacting with past or future versions of ourselves as entirely different people?

After all, an eternity could be spent in multiple lifetimes, sometimes, stuck within chunks of time as a form of punishment or choice. You could be running into yourself from thousands of years in the past or future, and be completely unaware of it since you can't recognize an old form from such a long time ago, not to mention, how'd you know what form you'd take afterwards in such an amount of time as well? And this could be within a window of a century, regardless the amount of time spent. Just because your spirit is that old, doesn't mean you weren't chilling out within an era you favored within that whole time. Then again, I tend to look at time from a more lateral perspective much the time. I mean, it's not so far-fetched to spend an eternity in a tiny window of time. But that would mean that one person could contribute to a massive population of people merely existing. Ever wonder how so many people can be like-minded at times? They could all be a collective consciousness of the same one person, in spirit, spread across many lives. Some how Orz *fingers* come to mind when I think about that.

ADDENDUM:
When I mention time being viewed laterally, I'm not kidding. I can sleep for 4-10 hours, and live out entire days, weeks, or even years in my dreams (if you ever get that feeling like you've done a marathon and have difficulty getting up, at a (Sub-/Super-)conscious level, you kinda did), though in most cases, time-compression takes effect, and everything reverts to real-time, thereby kinda wiping some experience and memory of the dreamscape. It's like a real-life version of Inception or a preview of Heaven. However, pulling a Willful-Override on a dream (a stage above simple lucid dreaming) is pretty tricky, but with mastery of it, can allow for that level of depth diving on a regular basis (sometimes, I forget I do it at all, and trip myself up at times). In a way, you can sort of consider it like willing yourself into a coma, or "forging a death certificate" when you dream, allowing for your consciousness to extend to depths like I tend to often reach. Of course, it's a bit of a trip, and if you can pull it off, can make you have such a deep level of sleep, you can sleep through World War 3, and even draft yourself in it IDL. Speaking of which, if you can go all-out on your senses, and extend the time you spend in the dream world, without compromising your sleep time in the real world (imagine your waking life like the polar opposite of the dream life and vice-versa; I've fooled my body into thinking it went on a 32 hour day (16 waking hours, and 16 sleeping hours (8 IRL, and 8 IDL); feeling like 8 hours of sleep in both planes of consciousness)), make use of that time-extension to practice your skills, or skills you otherwise had no opportunity to learn, or prefer to learn in absolute privacy.

If dream experience can translate into RL experience, then imagine what you can learn or teach yourself; and relatively speaking, in such short a time? Pardon how long this post got.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:15:02 am by Itnetlolor »

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 11, 2013, 05:28:21 am »

It gets weirder than that. I do believe I actually live them. In every one of these dreams, I have full interactivity with them. All senses active. It feels like I literally jump between different lives; past, present, and future.

Lucid dreaming, got it.

In summary, I am rather enlightened by my dreams. It feels like the theory of infinite probability, or my nickname for it being the "Infinite Universe", in full motion happening before me. Kinda makes you think about existence itself. What if in some cases of life itself, we're interacting with past or future versions of ourselves as entirely different people?

After all, an eternity could be spent in multiple lifetimes, sometimes, stuck within chunks of time as a form of punishment or choice. You could be running into yourself from thousands of years in the past or future, and be completely unaware of it since you can't recognize an old form from such a long time ago, not to mention, how'd you know what form you'd take afterwards in such an amount of time as well? And this could be within a window of a century, regardless the amount of time spent. Just because your spirit is that old, doesn't mean you weren't chilling out within an era you favored within that whole time. Then again, I tend to look at time from a more lateral perspective much the time. I mean, it's not so far-fetched to spend an eternity in a tiny window of time. But that would mean that one person could contribute to a massive population of people merely existing. Ever wonder how so many people can be like-minded at times? They could all be a collective consciousness of the same one person, in spirit, spread across many lives. Some how Orz *fingers* come to mind when I think about that.

Itnetlolor, are you the Doctor?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1089 on: August 11, 2013, 04:54:03 pm »

Probably the most bizarre one if I also would count as a TARDIS at the same time.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:56:43 pm by Itnetlolor »

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: August 11, 2013, 05:44:53 pm »

Probably the most bizarre one if I also would count as a TARDIS at the same time.

...or, alternatively, the Doctor that turned into a human by using the Chameleon Arch.
After the Tenth Doctor used it to evade the Family of Blood in one episode of Series 3, he also had weird and vivid dreams that were actually memories of his past travels.
and that is terrible
Sigtext

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: August 15, 2013, 02:14:13 pm »

I had a very, very strange semi-lucid dream last night.

I had been kidnapped by North Korean infiltrators, and taken...somewhere. It looked to be a warehouse of some kind. I was put in chains, forcibly stripped, and put into fighting gear. Apparently, this was a huge mistake, because I punched out most of the people holding my chains, rushed toward a door, and when I went to open it, my captors started begging me and pleading not to open the door, or everyone would die. They were crying. Even the ones I hadn't punched. Anyway, I went to another door, and was led up an entryway into an arena/fight club setting. A rickety boxing ring was surrounded by probably two or three thousand totally silent Koreans.  As I climbed into the ring, I felt all eyes on me. I was mildly disturbed. An announcement was made to back away from the ring, and a barbed-wire fence rammed its way through the floor, surrounding the ring. A ramp was lowered over the fence, and it was announced that North Korea's best fighter would be entering via the ramp, due to a number of crowd fatalities last time the fighter got into the ring. All of the sudden, heavy metal music began playing, people began screaming in a weird combination of panic and excitement, an announcer began announcing something in korean, I heard the words 32 and 0, and down the ramp came...

a potato. Not a giant potato, not Kim Jong-Un as a potatoman, no. Just a regular ol' Idaho potato. As it hit the floor, everyone in the crowd gasped. I stood there. The music stopped. A referee shouted to begin from outside the cage. The potato, not done from rolling down the ramp, rolled slowly toward me. It bumped into my foot, which drew large "ooh"s and "ah"s from the crowd. I pushed it a little bit with my foot, but the ring was slanted toward me because of my weight, so it rolled right back to me. When it bumped into me again, huge cheers erupted from the crowd. I pushed it again, the crowd hushed. So, I walk up to the potato, pick it up and put it in the middle of the ring, between my feet. Hushed whispers ran through the crowd. A dozen announcers have been talking this whole time. I look around, and see that there are tv cameras planted in the crowd. At the top of the arena area, there is a glassed off section holding what looks to be important military personnel and Kim Jong-Un.

So, I decide to make a show of it. I pick the potato up, and promptly fall over with my arm behind my back, faking that I'm in a submission hold. I scream in fake pain, trying to keep from laughing. The crowd roars. I plant my hands on the floor, turn a somersault to escape the "submission", and get back to my feet. The crowd hushes. I put both hands on the potato, get into a Muay Thai clinch stance, and pretend to struggle with it. The crowd begins to chant. Po-ta-to! Po-ta-to! Suddently, I bring my hands to my knee, as if I were throwing a knockout knee strike to someone's head, and spray potato chunks everywhere. I have defeated the potato. The arena is silent. Kim Jong-Un is crying. I raise my hand in victory and the dream ends.

WTF?
Poor Kim, he wanted to eat that potato...
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: August 15, 2013, 10:43:10 pm »

Sometimes my dreams do not want to make me the good guy.

I was one of a group of people with special powers who decided that we could use our powers to kill or otherwise take down bad guys. There were four others with me but i don't remember what their powers were, but my powers involved injecting people with poison which could range from paralyze to instant death. Other than the five of us there was another girl who in the dream had been my friend for basically my whole life, she wasn't with us but she still had a power. Her power was basically being part dragon, she could grow wings and a tail and breathe fire (although i never saw any fire). So with the four others i went and things went well at first, but slowly we started to lose our sanity and lose control of ourselves. Eventually it got to the point where we didn't care what we were killing so long as we were killing. The police, being competent did not take kindly to this and managed to kill the four others and force me to hide in a building that they proceeded to surround. They knew i had my poison power and were too afraid to send anyone in, but one person decided that i had to be somewhere in that killing machine and she wasn't really wrong. My childhood friend managed to sneak into the building and begged me to give up. I responded by shooting her in the head. At this point i finally snapped out of it and realized what i had just done. I just sat around a bit thinking before standing up grabbing my rifle and heading towards the door saying something to the effect of "I guess I'll see you again in hell if you don't hate me. Please don't hate me". Then right when i got to the door one of my real life friends called and woke me up.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: August 15, 2013, 10:48:21 pm »

I had a dream in which I came home and found both a tiger and a leopard there. Not sure what, if anything, it means, and there wasn't much else to the dream. Just a tiger and a leopard.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:32 am »

I remember some bits of my last dream, it was somewhat strange.

I was in this city, it was coastal and under attack by Cthulhu. He seems to do this kind of thing, raises (or gets raised) himself from the dead in the sea and proceeds to go on a rampage before being put down. Except it's different this time, because you see he's after this girl that is somehow my friend or something despite me not knowing even her name, just that she's got short blonde hair and is somewhat short herself.
The reason he wants her is because she's special in that one in forever kind of way because she isn't bound by the strands of fate or something, meaning she drifts trough life without a predetermined path, unlike everyone else. Now old Cthulhu here wants that because he knows his fate and doesn't like it (he's destined to get put down and never actually get anywhere, a vicious circle of death and rebirth), and it seems if he sucks the life force out of her he cuts loose from his fate.
So it turns into a giant bossfight. Not sure what weapons or what exactly was used but the first time around we won.
Then something changes, not sure what and he can be killed (I guess I got expositioned on by someone who knows this stuff) if I can raise him again. As I'm going for him I meet the girl again, she hugs me and thanks me for trying but she'd like to die or something, that I shouldn't risk myself because of that, she'll just live on until he ressurects again and simply give herself up or something.
I continue on my way and suddenly I'm in this WW2 fighter plane that is armed with a laser beam or something and Cthulhu is assaulting the city (or trying to, he can't leave the water for some reason) while I pepper him with laser beams (which seem to be taking nice chunks out of his HP bar), it's getting harder though since the bastard is quite flaily and I need to fall back before he knocks me out of the sky.
Suddenly some superheroes appear and help out, all the while talking exposition about how Cthulhu is being forced to do this by some higher power just like Zod and that cloud thing from Green Lantern were.
Something happens then and I'm suddenly in a grocery store shopping with my sister and cousin, arguing with the old man at the register because he isn't letting me buy mushrooms or something, and just as I convince him and go to get the damned mushrooms the alarm clock rings and wakes me up.

Meh.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 339