Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68496 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Priest Harder! Turn Eight: Life on Mars?
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2012, 07:09:01 am »

Why's Father Pink being assaulted by nubile young females in Ardglass?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Priest Harder! Turn Eight: Life on Mars?
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2012, 07:15:25 am »

Why's Father Pink being assaulted by nubile young females in Ardglass?

Thank you! Only caught one mix up in the first edit... Oops.

Also, just to make it clear: all the viewers have entered their respective cinemas, or what remains of them, to watch the fillim now, for the last time. This is, in effect, a pointless turn teamwise, but individualwise you could still totally ruin your score by somehow killing or molesting dozens of innocent people.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:19:16 am by lawastooshort »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest: Priest Harder! Turn Nine: The Reckoning.
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2012, 06:31:20 am »

Episode Two, Turn Nine: The Reckoning.

The Village of Termonfeckin...

Quote from: Father Viridian
Usher everyone to a safer location from the flames, especially the children!

USE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER TO HELP OR CALL THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES!

If feasible, go chant along the way!

Also, bless the place, using the natural fire as an aide.

...In the mainly burning village of Termonfeckin, beside the smoking pile of rubble which used to be the village cinema, right next to the burning tent which in turn used to, rather briefly, be the village cinema, Father Viridian is clearly trying to redeem himself in the eyes of his Maker.

That or warm himself up after nearly an entire day of nudity.

Rushing over to the ransacked charity shop to fetch the fire extinguisher he left there, Father Viridian dashes back to the rising flames, spewing foam into the inferno before wading in himself to save the women and children, chanting praises to the Lord as he does so.

"Judicium Dei! Fire! Fire!"

But what’s this?!

Quote from: Father Red
Tamper with the viewer register so that the names of approximately fifteen viewers today conveniently vanish from the list.
If that action is too meta, remove the same number of viewers from the cinema by means of stick and carrot and stick and well-placed bribes. Did I mention the stick?
...As Father Viridian shepherds his flock safely out of the raging doom-tent, he comes face to face with Father Red, herding them back in by means of violent stick-based beating!

Even the women!

Even the children!

Screams of burning terror and fear fill the air along with the acrid smoke, until suddenly out dashes a burning pensioner, her hair a torrent of hairspray fuelled napalm horror. She punches Father Red right in the face! He falls to the ground, whereupon she kicks him right in the feckin’ bollocks! He curls into protective ball, so she kicks him right up the arse!

The old woman drops her burning wig on the grovelling priest and turns to her fellow pensioner.

“Come on, Mrs O’Flemmerty, I’ve had enough of this shite. Not a saint’s feckin’ nipple in sight. Let's feck off.”

Quote from: Father Pink
Call up Bishop Lennan and explain to him the merits of three-priest masses and using funeral masses of sinners to scare people into doing right by the Lord.
...As the elderly pair leave, they pass a rather excited looking Father Pink, waving his arms about frantically in a nearby telephone cabin. Partially comprehensible shouts escape the glass box. Having heard about these modern telephone cabin exhibitionists, and having been deprived of their racy fillim smut, the old women stand and watch in hope.

“And then, then we could feckin’ well tell them about HELL, and all of that shite, and explain that all the burnt sinners were burnt because they were going to HELL and they SINNED, AND because they were bunch of feckin’ gobshites so they were, and, you know, it was NOTHING to do with me so it wasn’t, I wasn’t even there, wait, I was, I was there protesting against the fillim, you know, but I didn’t burn the poor children so I didn’t, and then, you know, I think it would be a better use of our priestly resources, going forward, to have three-priest Masses and all that, because it righteously INTIMIDATES the congregation, and enables more priests at once to talk about HELL, and, you know, they feckin’ deserved it, so they did, the sinners I burnt alive in the church there, and I didn’t do it on purpose, but if I had’ve done, well, I’d feckin’ well burn them again, the sinning little GOBSHITES, and I wouldn’t feckin’ stop there, no sir, Bishop Lennan, I’d feckin’ well kick off their sinner’s bollocks and I’d burn them too! And then I’d… oh, hello there Mrs McFlanagan! Hello Mrs O’Flemmerty! What the feck are you staring at there. Just er… just erm telling the Bishop about this dream I had, or some shite like that! Er. Feck off!”

Nothing of note has happened this turn! Although a priest has confessed to manslaughter!

Film Factor: 2.50
Queuers: 0
Viewers: 102 (including 5 priests)

The Village of Ardglass...

Quote from: Father Brown
Knowing his fellow priests, Father Brown takes his drugged tea and biscuits and sneakily offers the others some to stop them from causing any more trouble
...In the non-burning village of Ardglass, in the aftermath of a veritable tsunami of screaming nubile young ladies, Father Brown is taking stock of a day’s successful protest. He looks at his colleagues. He looks at his “special” refreshments. He reflects on his fellow priests’ levels of competence. He remembers the plague of fainting his “special” refreshments recently induced. He grabs a pot of tea and a handful of biscuits.

Quote from: Father Green
Just head in the cinema, and while everyone is enjoying pandas, keep reminding the viewers that there aren't any saint's nipples around here...maybe they should go check a cinema somewhere else on the island?
...”This is a bag of shite!” shouts Father Green, loudly.

“Shh!” comes a reply. “The pandas are going to get racy and become saints and show their nipples and all of that bollocks!”

“No! Bag of shite! Shite! Perhaps at anot-“

Father Green is interrupted by a rather loud thumping sound. The sound, in fact, of Father Brown rushing into the cinema, smashing Father Green off his seat with his teapot, and pouring crumbled biscuits and scorching tea down his throat, drugging him into dribbling unconsciousness before he can cause any more harm.

Father Brown struggles to get Father Green back into his seat and then walks off in search of Father Orange.

Quote from: Father Orange
Father Orange searches for something to hide his nakedness before fleeing back to the rectory!
...It doesn’t take long for Father Brown to find Father Orange!

For lo! There he is, Father Orange, running extremely nakedly into the cinema full of eager viewers, holding his arms before him greedily carrying a substantial pile of soiled panties!

Suddenly he trips! And stumbles! And falls! And staggers nakedly into the seated Mrs O’Hanagan, collapsing on top of her like some kind of drunken nudist molester panty-fiend, showering soiled panties into the air and over the assembled local populace!

Screams of delight are quickly turned into screams of scandal and disgust as the villagers realise they are in the company of other villagers. The ninety parishioners turn angrily to express their repulsion when Father Orange opens his mouth to apologise. Father Brown quickly strikes, pouring tea and biscuit crumbs down his fat open gobshitin’ gob before smacking him round the face with the teapot, hoisting him onto his shoulder, and fleeing as fast as he can from the angry mob.

Running into the nearest toilets, Father Brown throws the now unconscious and soiled-panty-less Father Orange through a cubicle door and to the floor at the feet of Mrs McFinnegan. Father Brown dashes back to the theatre room to calm down the angry mob via the application of teapot and drugged beverage.

The appearance of a naked and drooling priest during her evacuation séance seems rather to disconcert Mrs McFinnegan. She passes out from the scandal, falling sideways off the toilet seat and smashing her head open on the side of the cubicle.

One priest is naked!

Film Factor: 1.75
Viewers: 92

The Village of Creggenbaun...

Quote from: Father Cyan
Father Cyan takes advantage of the moment, and kicks Bishop Lennan so hard in the bollocks that they join Father Blue's.
...”FATHER PINK. CALM THE FECK DOWN. YOU SAY YOU DID WHAT NOW?! WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU BURNING PEOPLE TO DEATH FOR? I DON’T CARE IF THEY SINNED, WE’RE IN THE TWENTIETH FECKING CENTURY NOW, WE CAN’T BE SEE-ARRRRRRG!”

Suddenly, leaping out from behind, Father Cyan kicks Bishop Lennan right in the bollocks so feckin’ hard that it is bound to have some very, very severe consequences at some point.

Quote from: Father Purple
Father Purple drags Both of his fellow priests into the theatre, and performs mass with them in front of the screen.

Include much swearing.
...But just then, as Bishop Lennan turns round to confront his assailant and deliver some very, very severe consequences to the face,  Father Purple appears, knocking Father Cyan to the floor and attempting to drag him away.

“FATHER FECKIN’ PURPLE. DID YOU JUST FECKIN’ WELL KICK ME IN THE BOLLOCKS? DID YOU JUST FECKIN’ WELL FECKIN’ KICK ME IN THE FECKIN' BOLLOCKS?”

“Er no sir! I was just doing a feckin’ Mass so I was,  o great Bishop Lennan and all that shite! Feckin’ verbum er deum uh FECKIN’ SHITE!”

Father Purple briefly leans down to whisper something into Father Cyan’s ear.

“I,” he says, very quietly and slowly, “Am going to feckin’ well kick your bollocks off. You’ll never see them again. I’m going to kick your bollocks off so feckin’ hard that they’ll leave the atmosphere and burn up on reentry. I’m going to kick your bollocks off so feckin’ hard that th-arhrhghr!”

Quote from: Father Blue
Do something totally non-dangerous and stuff.
...Suddenly Father Blue cartwheels nakedly and danglingly through the cinema exit, landing with panache on top of Father Purple.

He looks up nudely.

“Oh right so. Hello there, Bishop Lennan. Just er… just um… oh shite.”

One priest is entirely naked! One priest has kicked Bishop Lennan in the bollocks! He might well live to regret it!

Film Factor: 1.25
Viewers: 94

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Priest Harder! Turn Nine: The Reckoning.
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2012, 06:50:30 am »

You have to love Father Red for everything.

Alright, masks down, who are you all?  :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2012, 07:40:37 am »

I thought Tiruin was Viridian due to his preference for that color, but it sure feels like it's Monk.

Also, how'd we end up with a +0 and a -0?  Some form of pointless tiebreaker?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2012, 07:46:49 am »

Also, how'd we end up with a +0 and a -0?  Some form of pointless tiebreaker?

Yep. -0 failed harder than +0.

Anyone want to reveal themselves, or shall I go straight on and post up Episode Three Turn Zero?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2012, 08:32:28 am »

I'm game to see some last-minute guessing.  (Unless you're just itching to start, that is.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2012, 10:10:21 am »

NOBODY SHALL GUESS I!

Wait, Toaster, were you already out? Because I was going to guess you were Father Blue...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2012, 10:23:19 am »

I thought Tiruin was Viridian due to his preference for that color, but it sure feels like it's Monk.
Oh um, yeeeeees. Let's go with that. :3

Who in the world is Father Red? [Not Geen, probably Greenstarfanatic?] Bad stroke of luck I see in the past turns. Father Pink could be micelus, while I'm betting my whole obviousness that Father Purple is Digital.

Father Cyan//Teal must be someone who AFK'd during the time in which the actions were taken from #bay12rtd...perhaps Spaghetti7 or...Errol?

I'm betting Father Brown is Toaster due to the rationality of actions. Father Blue must be Yoink or someone who knows them memetics (punch yon snout!)...

And I'm all out.  :P

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2012, 10:28:36 am »

AAAND You're wrong. I'm not Red.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2012, 10:37:04 am »

I am not Purple, either!

I like people guessing!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2012, 10:39:26 am »

Digital, are YOU red?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2012, 11:02:11 am »

Drunken nudist molester panty-fiend, that's me!

Props to Cyan, kicking the Bishop in the bollocks and getting away with it. Living the dream, man.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2012, 11:03:25 am »

Feck! If yer taking the final four, I was fifth. Feck. :D
And yeah, I'm Cyan. I thought I'd get bonus points for kicking him in the testes, but maybe not. ;D
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2012, 11:09:43 am »

Feck! If yer taking the final four, I was fifth. Feck. :D
And yeah, I'm Cyan. I thought I'd get bonus points for kicking him in the testes, but maybe not. ;D

I knew it, you fecker!

And, yes Toaster, I'm Father Viridian.

Yet I'm still telling the truth, because I'm not Father Veridian. It was a typo!  :P

Red, tell us yer name!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27