Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68464 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Priest Harder! Turn Nine: The Reckoning.
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2012, 11:25:28 am »

I am not Red either. You insult me. I am above these lesser priests.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:04 am »

I AM THE SIGN-HANGER EXTRAORDINAIRE! I am Father Purple.

And I wasn't doing too bad. Until the Bishop showed up.

...How many people did I kill, exactly?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2012, 12:07:08 pm »

I am not Purple, either!

I like people guessing!

You didn't confess to manslaughter, did you?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2012, 12:11:16 pm »

I may have been in contact with the police but I admit nothing of the sort.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2012, 01:02:46 pm »

As Father Red, I have to say that it was a nice ride except that I rolled like six ones this time around. :-\ It's probably poetic justice for placing first in the first round.

But hell, I have nobody to blame but myself for choosing The Unlucky as priest class. :P
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2012, 01:23:37 pm »

As Father Red, I have to say that it was a nice ride except that I rolled like six ones this time around. :-\ It's probably poetic justice for placing first in the first round.

But hell, I have nobody to blame but myself for choosing The Unlucky as priest class. :P

Hey, I didn't do TOO badly with it.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2012, 01:26:45 pm »

Let's just say I had nothing to do with it.  Really.

And, yes Toaster, I'm Father Viridian.

So you're the Nudie Bros!

I'm betting Father Brown is Toaster due to the rationality of actions. Father Blue must be Yoink or someone who knows them memetics (punch yon snout!)...

I may calm and rational in Mafia, but that doesn't apply in the RTD forum.

Also, I claim credit for the greatest jump in points- from dead last to barely squeaking in.

I'm surprised no one connected theater arson with my earlier suggestion to that nature.  Hell, even my PM commented on it:

I should get an honorable mention for calling the Bishop a gobshite and living to tell the tale.

Also, time for Plan B.

Procure a smoke bomb and smoke out the theater.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2012, 01:27:39 pm »

The best class is the Host. Which, yes, means that your priest is possessed by a demon from the foulest pits of hell.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2012, 01:39:56 pm »

The best class is the Host. Which, yes, means that your priest is possessed by a demon from the foulest pits of hell.

Ah, you must be Father Brown then!

And I turned in a poor individual performance- winning team gets 12 POPs, and I finished with 10 :P  I'd like to think my banjolin concert did a good job helping the team win, though, even if it did end in my nudification.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2012, 01:53:49 pm »

I'm afraid it is so. Though in this game it's safe to say all the priests are possessed.

...Tiruin, I am not rational? Whaaat? How dare you.

Anyway, moving on... top of the scoreboard and second on the first turn's scoreboard. I am the bestest priest. Now to keep this up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2012, 01:56:38 pm »

I'm afraid it is so. Though in this game it's safe to say all the priests are possessed.

...Tiruin, I am not rational? Whaaat? How dare you.
I never said you weren't. I said Brown was  :P

Let's just say I had nothing to do with it.  Really.

And, yes Toaster, I'm Father Viridian.

So you're the Nudie Bros!
Hail Brother Fire! XD

Well, looking forward to the next episode from la!

I hear...it's going to be a blast. [/evillaughhere]

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies!
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »

Episode Three: Hairy Babies

The Village of Termonfeckin...

”RIGHT. YOU’RE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT GOBSHITES AND I HATE YOU ALL. YOU WERE MEANT TO PROTEST AGAINST THE FECKIN’ SIN OF A FILLIM, NOT MAKE IT THE MOST SUCCESSFUL FILLIM ON THE ISLAND SINCE THAT BOLLOCKS WITH THE SHIP AND THE SEA AND THE WAILING BINT AND ALL THAT SHITE. YOU, YOU, AND YOU,” shouts Bishop Lennan, pointing to a selection of the least competent priests on Rolly Island, ”FECKIN’ WELL FECK OFF BACK TO THE FECKIN’ RECTORY, YOU WORTHLESS FECKIN’ FECKERS.”

Bishop Lennan pauses to sigh rather over-dramatically.

”So. That leaves me with a bit of a dilemma. I’ve got a feckin’ problem, and I’ve only got you four gobshitin’ Latin-monkeys that I can trust to open a front door without causing some kind of fatal explosion or nudity-based priest-scandal. Arsebiscuits.”

The bishop walks over to a flipchart and flips over a sheet, revealing a collage of baby photos underneath.

”Now. You’ll notice something a bit feckin’ odd with these feckin’ babies. No,” he continues, motioning for Father Dick to stop waving his arm. ”It’s not that they’re all entrants in Rolly Island’s Lovely Baby Competition. They are, and I came back just earlier from judging it. But it’s not that. IT’S ALL THE FECKIN’ HAIR ON THEM. WE’VE GOT AN OUTBREAK OF HAIRY FECKIN’ BABIES, AND I WANT YOU TO DISCRETELY FIND THE HAIRY FECKIN’ BABY-MAKER! We can’t have another scandal like this on the island. Either we’ve got a feckin’ werewolf on the loose or we’ve got a very feckin’ hairy ladies’ man sowing some very feckin’ hairy oats. Either way, we need to put a stop to it.”

”Ok. I want one of you gobshites to take control of this mish- er task and to report directly to me. Any volunteers?”
Spoiler: POPs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM Notes (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 3: Hairy Babies!
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2012, 02:51:33 pm »

Ooo!  Me!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2012, 02:55:45 pm »

Spoiler: Reveals (click to show/hide)

That just leaves Blue and Green.  I'm going to guess Yoink is Blue, since his actions tend toward the wordy, meaning Micelus is Green by process of elimination.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:08 pm »

Father Dick is perfectly willing to let Father Lars assume responsibility for the consequences of his fellow priests' actions, and begins mentally reviewing his knowledge of werewolves. They're the wankers what don't like silver, right? Or is it brass? Some feckin' metal, I'm sure...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 27