Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15678 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2012, 04:10:28 am »

Summon the dread of all turnips: The turnip gatherer.

Storyline:

A saterday morning cartoon Using different art techniques involving Yoink, a Femme fatale and a space monkey

((Assembling tropes into a coherent sentence is fun))

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2012, 04:11:17 am »

Actually, I think I'm going to go now. Ride off into the sunset and all th-

Wait, did you say... Bear Cavalry? NEVERMIND THAT.

Drill these bears into shape. Wrestle anyone who resists into submission.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2012, 04:45:50 am »

Join.
Turn into super-turnip.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2012, 04:55:55 am »

steal the helmets and a dead ringer
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2012, 05:05:36 am »

Finally wake up. Send the military to assist MrWillsauce with my control over the Pentagon.
(2) you decide that sleeping in would be better

Rush through portal, follow Digital.
(5) you rush through the portal just in time to see digital get dog piled by bears.

Muahaha! Infinite nutrients! :D

>GROW.
(1) you confuse the GM with your infinite nutrients talk and he reverses the polarity of your pyramid. (-25% size)

Le grow!
(5) Le size increase (25% growth)

Promote Digital Hellhound to Captain of the Bear Cavalry and order him out my window to continue defending Willsaucia. I then throw one of my babies out the window to grab my smokes and another one out the window with the speech taped to his back to give to Jeeves and Alfred. I write a note on the bottom of the speech telling Jeeves and Alfred to eat the messenger for nutrient ammo. I tell my other two children to be like Digital Hellhound and Alfred to try and encourage them to grow up.
(4) you promote Digital Hellhound to captain of the bear cavalry and he rides his magical inter-dimensional bear out your window leaving a mighty great hole in his wake, (3) your throwing arm sucks and your offspring bounces off the remainder of the window frame... its outside but its unconscious, (3) you write down your speech but your offspring runs off in the wrong direction (1) your other progeny are hiding from you lest they be thrown into a window.

Summon the dread of all turnips: The turnip gatherer.

Storyline:

A saterday morning cartoon Using different art techniques involving Yoink, a Femme fatale and a space monkey

((Assembling tropes into a coherent sentence is fun))
(1)you summon the anti-turnip gatherer... start running.

Storyline implemented. A giant space monkey is trying to devour Yoink to gain his super-growth whilst ansontan is now a french femme fatale determined to steal Yoink for her own nefarious purposes, LordSlowpoke is the hero of the story.

Actually, I think I'm going to go now. Ride off into the sunset and all th-

Wait, did you say... Bear Cavalry? NEVERMIND THAT.

Drill these bears into shape. Wrestle anyone who resists into submission.
(4) you drill a few bears into shape before (2) the rest wrestle you into submission and demand ice cream.

Join.
Turn into super-turnip.

(4) you join something, (5) you become Super-Turnip

steal the helmets and a dead ringer
(1) the zombies steal your magnetism, (4) you do however see a dead ringer on one of the zombies belts.

Enemies: Ten magnetic bucket head zombies (Standing around lawn)
             Two zombies in barn, four in farmhouse (Annexing attempt)
             Killer space monkey (seeking Yoink)

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 9.5 nutrients.
Yoink: 360% larger than original size, fused with LordSlowPoke.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, ELDER TURNIP GOD, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 3 cigars (dropped), 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn: Exploratory mining vessel, Damaged Biotic Combustion thrusters, underground mining +robot production facility, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 0.5KW/h, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (has bloomed), 140% of original size, 5 nutrients
Dirg: Mecha-Turnip, redefined the definition of turnip, 8 nutrients.
Lordcooper: Mecha-Turnip, Thermocouples, 25 nutrients.
Killerhellhound: Powerless Magnet shroom, 5 nutrients.
Corai:In control of American defence network, 5 nutrients.
Spinal_Taper:Mecha-Something, 5 nutrients.
10ebbor10: Is the anti-turnip, Turnipocalypse unleashed, GM control (2) turns remaining, 5 nutrients.
Zomara:becoming a parasite, inside dirg rooting self, 5 nutrients.
Person: Genetically superior, 5 nutrients.
Sayaks: Super-Turnip, 5 nutrients
Digital Hellhound: Bear cavalry, 5 nutrients.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2012, 05:11:03 am »

Evolve into ROSEX2
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2012, 05:12:06 am »

morn the dead idiot spy then yell that i will get icecream for any bear that kills a zombie and not get bitten
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2012, 05:19:10 am »

I mandate the Digital Hellhound get his shit together and train those bears before we're attacked again! I mandate the hole in my house be fixed! I mandate that the child outside wake up and get me my cigars! I mandate that the messenger baby go in the right direction! I mandate the other children don't run from me, even when I'm evil! I mandate all of my children grow up already! I mandate the production of 100 nutrients! I mandate the construction of an adamantine table!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2012, 05:24:25 am »

Pfft, nobles. Me and my bears aren't doing anything until we got some ice cream, y'hear?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2012, 05:25:05 am »

Mandate the construction of 10 ice creams!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2012, 07:58:37 am »

Create a gas pod bump that contains spoors of myself.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2012, 08:12:21 am »

Continue Apocalypsing thingies

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2012, 08:21:53 am »

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2012, 09:02:25 am »

Evolve into ROSEX2
(6) you evolve into a bouquet of roses and are sold on valentines day.

morn the dead idiot spy then yell that i will get icecream for any bear that kills a zombie and not get bitten
(6) you mourn the passing of the dead idiot spy so much that you cry and the GM reverses his condition to shut you up... he is however in the middle of a zombie filled yard so this may not be a good thing for him. (6) you find a large tub of ice cream in the freezer and promise to share it with any bear that re-kills a zombie without being bitten causing them to charge out of the house and begin savagely beating the zombies.

I mandate the Digital Hellhound get his shit together and train those bears before we're attacked again! I mandate the hole in my house be fixed! I mandate that the child outside wake up and get me my cigars! I mandate that the messenger baby go in the right direction! I mandate the other children don't run from me, even when I'm evil! I mandate all of my children grow up already! I mandate the production of 100 nutrients! I mandate the construction of an adamantine table!
(3) you mandate lots of stuff, everyone ignores you.

Mandate the construction of 10 ice creams!
(5) This one however they listen to.

Create a gas pod bump that contains spoors of myself.
(4) you grow a gas pod... its mainly full of hydrogen absorbed from the atmosphere.

Continue Apocalypsing thingies
(4) stuff keeps happening... global warming, blood raining from the sky... the anti-turnip chasing you around with Benny Hill music blaring...

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE
(4) You cause the world to smolder and produce large amounts of smoke bringing it that one step closer to actually being hell.

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 9.5 nutrients.
Yoink: 360% larger than original size, fused with LordSlowPoke.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, ELDER TURNIP GOD, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), 10 ice creams, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 3 cigars (dropped), 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn: Exploratory mining vessel, Damaged Biotic Combustion thrusters, underground mining +robot production facility, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 0.5KW/h, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Bouquet), 140% of original size, 5 nutrients
Dirg: Mecha-Turnip, redefined the definition of turnip, 8 nutrients.
Lordcooper: Mecha-Turnip, Thermocouples, 25 nutrients.
Killerhellhound: Powerless Magnet shroom, resurrected a spy, 1 tub of ice cream, 5 nutrients.
Corai:In control of American defence network, 5 nutrients.
Spinal_Taper:Mecha-Something, 5 nutrients.
10ebbor10: Is the anti-turnip, Turnipocalypse unleashed, GM control (2) turns remaining, 5 nutrients.
Zomara:becoming a parasite, inside dirg rooting self, Hydrogen pod, 5 nutrients.
Person: Genetically superior, 5 nutrients.
Sayaks: Super-Turnip, 5 nutrients
Digital Hellhound: Bear cavalry, 5 nutrients.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2012, 09:10:41 am »

Become more parasitic!!!!
Start converting Dirg's nutrients into my nutrients.
Infect Dirg's date with my spoors.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17