Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15689 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2012, 03:06:06 am »

Time to do walking turnip stuff. Head down to local nuclear plant and begin absorbing nuclear waste.
(1) you blatantly refuse to do walking turnip stuff and continue doing horny mammal stuff.

Continue growing.

Sorry Yoink. No hard feelings?
(4) you grow slightly, Yoink is grumpy at you. (+15%) growth

Form a pact with the elder turnip gods.
(2) you fail to form a pact with the elder turnip gods due to LordSlowpokes metaphysical assimilation war.

Form a pact with the elder turnip gods.

BE THE ELDER TURNIP GODS
(5) you wage war on the elder turnip gods and assimilate them into your very being in order to gain their power.

Arrive on mars. Begin using acquired minerals to develop secret underground robot nation.
(4) you crash land on mars damaging your combustion thrusters, (5) you begin a successful mining operation hidden under Olympus Mons, (4) you construct a robot production facility but don't have any droid schematics handy.

hijack dirg's nutrence supply and take 2 nutrience
plant seed of me in host.
(4) you tap into Dirg's nutrient supply and manage to siphon off one of his nutrients. (2) you fail to plant any seeds due to Dirg's successful date being extremely distracting.

Soar through the wormhole, activate solar panels and chill near the suns.
(2) you fly toward the wormhole but it closes before you get there.

>GROW.

>:(
(5) you grow larger (+25% original size)

using magnetic powers steal a dead ringer and rocket launcher from TF2
(1) You fail to attract anything through the inter-dimensional portal and instead alert a horde of bucket head zombies to your presence. (10 bucket zombies attracted)

Turn the lawn into a communist police state. Put all the babies to work in the nutrient gulag while Jeeves and Alfred annex nearby farms into my glorious country. I appoint killerhellhound as the captain of Willsaucia's army to defend against evil capitalist zombies. Meanwhile I try to find more cigars to smoke  8).
(6) you turn the entire neighborhood into Soviet Russia and put it under martial law, (2) your "babies" have no idea what a gulag is and ignore you in favor of fluffy hats, (4) Jeeves and Alfred assault a nearby farm in an attempt to annex it. (5) you find (3) Cuban cigars that have fallen out of a box used in the zombie fortifications.

>Copy DNA from all other turnips(just turnips, not the dolphins and such), and assimilate it with my own
(5) you copy the DNA from all the turnips you can find and (6) assimilate only the best traits from each.

Enemies: Ten bucket head zombies (advancing on lawn)
             Two zombies in barn, four in farmhouse (Annexing attempt)

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 9.5 nutrients.
Yoink: 360% larger than original size, fused with LordSlowPoke.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, ELDER TURNIP GOD, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 3 cigars, 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn: Exploratory mining vessel, Damaged Biotic Combustion thrusters, underground mining +robot production facility, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 0.5KW/h, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (has bloomed), 90% of original size, 5 nutrients
Dirg:becoming a turnip, redefined the definition of turnip, 8 nutrients.
Lordcooper: Mecha-Turnip, Thermocouples, 25 nutrients.
Killerhellhound: Magnet shroom, 5 nutrients.
Corai:In control of American defence network, 5 nutrients.
Spinal_Taper:Mecha-Something, 5 nutrients.
10ebbor10: Is the anti-turnip, Turnipocalypse unleashed, GM control (3) turns remaining, 5 nutrients.
Zomara:becoming a parasite, inside dirg rooting self, 5 nutrients.
Person: Genetically superior, 5 nutrients.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2012, 03:09:06 am »

Le grow!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2012, 03:10:38 am »

"ULTIMATE MECHA DIMENSIONAL ASSUALT!"
Bust through dimensions, land upon bucket zombies.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2012, 03:14:30 am »

Cause random doom and destruction. (On earth). Randomly lightning zap turnip's and such.

Force the GM to implement a heroic and epic storyline

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2012, 03:26:52 am »

I rush inside the house, where we will be safe from the zombies, and call my babies in too. It is up to Hellhound to save us. While inside I smoke the cigars for the coolness energy and teach my babies what a gulag is and yell at them to grow up already. I also encourage Jeeves and Alfred with their annexing.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2012, 03:28:41 am »

Arrive to save MrWillsauce
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2012, 03:35:23 am »

I was talking about KillerHellHound, but you're welcome to waste your life saving me too! Having more hellhounds can't be a bad thing... right? Welcome to Willsaucia, you will receive only enough nutrients to survive, any additional nutrients you acquire are property of the government (AKA MrWillsauce). If you are discovered hiding nutrients from the government, you will be sent to a gulag and or you and your family will be executed.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2012, 03:40:16 am »

Yes.

Yoink alerted me to your plight, if you were wondering.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2012, 03:48:19 am »

Le grow!
(5) Le size + 25%

"ULTIMATE MECHA DIMENSIONAL ASSUALT!"
Bust through dimensions, land upon bucket zombies.
(4) you shatter the dimensional barriers and begin looking for bucket zombies to cushion your fall.

Cause random doom and destruction. (On earth). Randomly lightning zap turnip's and such.

Force the GM to implement a heroic and epic storyline
(4) you channel your unholy powers and prepare to unleash random doom and destruction, (5) you zap Dirg with lightning in the meantime increasing his stamina and prolonging his date.

The GM rages against his confinement and demands you come up with a storyline for him to implement.

I rush inside the house, where we will be safe from the zombies, and call my babies in too. It is up to Hellhound to save us. While inside I smoke the cigars for the coolness energy and teach my babies what a gulag is and yell at them to grow up already. I also encourage Jeeves and Alfred with their annexing.
(6) you and your progeny rush into your house which now resembles a nuclear bunker and await your savior, (1) you left your cigars outside and are too pissed at yourself to teach your children anything, (3) you devise a fine speech to inspire Jeeves and Alfred... unfortunately you have no way to get it to them and they have no nutrients to make ammo anyway.

>GROW.
(5) you finish repairing your pyramid and it functions again... for now (+25% growth)

(6) you arrive in time to save Mrwillsauce and explode out of the inter-dimensional portal right as the zombies are passing it launching them in every direction.

Enemies: Ten bucket head zombies (flying across lawn)
             Two zombies in barn, four in farmhouse (Annexing attempt)

Characters:
LordYoinkPoke:Immune to pesticide, poisonous, 9.5 nutrients.
Yoink: 385% larger than original size, fused with LordSlowPoke.
LordSlowPoke: 25% larger, is a Carratato ,Fire Wizard plant, Burning, ELDER TURNIP GOD, steam powered nutrient factory, fused with Yoink.
MrWillsauce:Gatling mouth cannon (4 shots/salvo), defending a lawn, 4 Mini Gatling turnips +2 Gatling turnips, 3 cigars (dropped), 4 nutrients.
Sinpwn: Exploratory mining vessel, Damaged Biotic Combustion thrusters, underground mining +robot production facility, 5 nutrients.
Greatorder: not a turnip seed,  lower body is roots, Super hero/villain, owns Gothams central park, produces 0.5KW/h, distinct lack of eyebrows, 7 nutrients.
ansontan2000: Is a Rose (has bloomed), 115% of original size, 5 nutrients
Dirg: Mecha-Turnip, redefined the definition of turnip, 8 nutrients.
Lordcooper: Mecha-Turnip, Thermocouples, 25 nutrients.
Killerhellhound: Magnet shroom, 5 nutrients.
Corai:In control of American defence network, 5 nutrients.
Spinal_Taper:Mecha-Something, 5 nutrients.
10ebbor10: Is the anti-turnip, Turnipocalypse unleashed, GM control (2) turns remaining, 5 nutrients.
Zomara:becoming a parasite, inside dirg rooting self, 5 nutrients.
Person: Genetically superior, 5 nutrients.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2012, 03:50:18 am »

Finally wake up. Send the military to assist MrWillsauce with my control over the Pentagon.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2012, 03:51:14 am »

Rush through portal, follow Digital.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2012, 04:00:44 am »

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:10:50 am by ansontan2000 »
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2012, 04:08:30 am »

Promote Digital Hellhound to Captain of the Bear Cavalry and order him out my window to continue defending Willsaucia. I then throw one of my babies out the window to grab my smokes and another one out the window with the speech taped to his back to give to Jeeves and Alfred. I write a note on the bottom of the speech telling Jeeves and Alfred to eat the messenger for nutrient ammo. I tell my other two children to be like Digital Hellhound and Alfred to try and encourage them to grow up.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17