Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Turnip  (Read 15589 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Turnip
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2012, 11:31:56 am »

Oh well. Time to start over, I guess! Help me out with this, god dammit.

Restore the omniverse.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2012, 11:33:13 am »

Sorry bout that.
Ebbor's fault not yours... if he had just rolled between 2 and 4 i could have prevented or delayed this trans-dimensional cascade failure and someone could have saved you all.

Oh well. Time to start over, I guess! Help me out with this, god dammit.

Restore the omniverse.
also id love to let you do this but you are dead and the are no realities to haunt or afterlives to travel to... there are no longer any planes of reality at all and thus nowhere to conduct actions from...MrWillsauce saw to that when he tore down the walls of reality :(

Find me a loophole and ill gladly start this back up.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:41:53 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2012, 11:45:56 am »

MOST EPIC ROLL TO BE (X) I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I was thinking that I would join in by saying...

"Press the Restart button on this game..."
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2012, 11:48:18 am »

CURSE YOU FOR INFECTING MECHA GODZILLA!!! If I wasn't dead I'd flush you out for knocking up my date with your child ;_;

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2012, 11:49:15 am »

MOST EPIC ROLL TO BE (X) I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I was thinking that I would join in by saying...

"Press the Restart button on this game..."
Cheers :D

although im not sure ill be making my players all powerful metaphysical concepts upon joining if i make another RTD
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2012, 11:51:42 am »

Oh my.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2012, 11:59:07 am »

::) I didn't do it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2012, 12:00:42 pm »

::) I didn't do it.
you tore down the walls of reality its totally almost your fault.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2012, 12:19:36 pm »

I ended the World. Yay

Asuming the nonlinearity of time and space, and the fact that the paradoxal loop spread only to the future(Had it gone to the past too, it would have edited itself out of existence, meaning it would have created a second paradox, which would have been edited out by the first, ...). We can say that the past is constant, while the future is in flux. Half the time everything is sabotaged, half of the time everything exists. Now assuming that in the future I retroactively edit the past to give me the ability to retroactively edit the future in the present I will be able to then change the past so that I never blew up the present while assuring that this very action doesn't cause another paradox that would blow up the future present and past.

Or, possibly you didn't take everyone far enough. Maybe I sabotaged the turn too, and this one is just an illusion caused by Quantum flux remains

PS: And that's why you should be more precise with

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2012, 12:22:49 pm »

I ended the World. Yay

Asuming the nonlinearity of time and space, and the fact that the paradoxal loop spread only to the future(Had it gone to the past too, it would have edited itself out of existence, meaning it would have created a second paradox, which would have been edited out by the first, ...). We can say that the past is constant, while the future is in flux. Half the time everything is sabotaged, half of the time everything exists. Now assuming that in the future I retroactively edit the past to give me the ability to retroactively edit the future in the present I will be able to then change the past so that I never blew up the present while assuring that this very action doesn't cause another paradox that would blow up the future present and past.

Or, possibly you didn't take everyone far enough. Maybe I sabotaged the turn too, and this one is just an illusion caused by Quantum flux remains

PS: And that's why you should be more precise with

with?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 07, 2012, 12:26:54 pm »

defining your actions.

And finishing posts.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 07, 2012, 12:40:58 pm »

defining your actions.

And finishing posts.

just use the two damn GM slavery actions you have left to undo the last turn and reverse the destruction of the omniverse and stop picking on my poorly defined actions and unfinished posts. :(
I also refute your loophole by reminding you that you are stuck in an infinite loop and can no longer make further actions of any kind so there will be no futures where you can edit stuff... GM slavery will allow you to force me to revert to a previous save thus rebooting reality because i am outside the cycle.

now apologize to the good people for killing them and demand that i revert reality to before this absurdity took place.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 07, 2012, 12:49:40 pm »

defining your actions.

And finishing posts.

just use the two damn GM slavery actions you have left to undo the last turn and reverse the destruction of the omniverse and stop picking on my poorly defined actions and unfinished posts. :(
I should put up a warning when I'm talking in second person to myself from a third person perspective.

Sadly, there are no turns for me to use GM slavery in.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 07, 2012, 12:51:15 pm »

GM slavery does not require turns as GM's do not obey any laws... physical, meta-physical or otherwise.

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 07, 2012, 01:00:51 pm »

well... At least i did something good before i died :D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17