Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20950 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 10:04:40 pm »

A loud thump comes from the bottom of the stairs as Phantom falls over the bottom step again.  He raises a thumbs up and says: "I'm alright!  Anybody want ramen?"
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 10:08:10 pm »

"Just shifing it around, but First I need to get my trunk out of the backpack. Help me here," Doom said as he set the backpack down sideways, reached in, and began pulling out a massive, iron-bound chest. "Get the other side."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 10:10:30 pm »

"Ramen? Sounds good to me, I need something hot to shake this damned cold" Jack walked over tho Phantom, extending a hand. "You should really watch that step, gonna hurt yourself"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012, 10:11:42 pm »

A loud thump comes from the bottom of the stairs as Phantom falls over the bottom step again.  He raises a thumbs up and says: "I'm alright!  Anybody want ramen?"
Jim perks up a little bit. "Ramen? Oh man, that takes me back. I'm all for it."

He goes over to help out, offering a hand.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2012, 10:14:39 pm »

Phantom takes both and gets to his feet, then picks up the ramen pack, "Thanks, I'm Phantom by the way, what are your names?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2012, 10:15:48 pm »

"Mk." John grabs the other end of the chest, and hoists it to about waist level while holding his breath. He releases the breath with a slew of profanities, but manages to hold his end of the thing up.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2012, 10:18:05 pm »

"Jason. So, are we going to cook the ramen or what? Does this place even have a microwave?" He took a look around, eyes settling for a moment on the two idiots trying to carry an enourmous wooden chest. He rolled his eyes as he muttered to himself "Their probably going to die doing that"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2012, 10:21:54 pm »

Phantom takes both and gets to his feet, then picks up the ramen pack, "Thanks, I'm Phantom by the way, what are your names?"
"Name's Jim."

"Jason. So, are we going to cook the ramen or what? Does this place even have a microwave?" He took a look around, eyes settling for a moment on the two idiots trying to carry an enourmous wooden chest. He rolled his eyes as he muttered to himself "Their probably going to die doing that"
"We have a community kitchen for that, just down through this door here..." Jim points to a door on the right side of the lounge.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2012, 10:24:19 pm »

"Nice to meet both of you, and thanks," Phantom says with a grin and a bow, then heads off to grab the largest pot available.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2012, 10:27:06 pm »

((We're in my apartment, not the lobby, just to clarify))

Quickly moving over by the window, Doom sets his end down carefully and then helps John with his end before he drops it. "Thanks for your help. I can't carry that by myself." Pulling a small key from somewhere in his jacket, he unlocks the chest. A brief hum is heard and something goes *click* softly. Openin the heavy lid, Doom reaches in, and after a moment of eearching, pulls out a large net, folded messily, putting it on the floor beside him, and then closes the chest, relocking it. "Come to think of it, that's about all I needed you to move. I'll handle the rest."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2012, 10:27:29 pm »

Fool left his apartment with his trusty knife at his side and a block of ramen in a plastic novelty Chinese takeout container. He walked down the hall, assuming that he'd run into the kitchen eventually. He was glad that he looked ahead to find out what was available when searching for apartments. Free kitchens were always a plus when you don't have any furniture to carry the entire way to Russia.

He arrived in the kitchen with his noodles and 'bowl'. "It seems like everyone beat me to it."

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2012, 10:29:28 pm »

"'Aight. You can keep the phone, I'd likely break the thing anyways. Besides, I heard some people talkin' 'bout ramen from the stairwell, and like hell I'm gonna miss out 'n free food." John then runs down the stairs, arriving out of breath and saying "hi-I-heard-something-about-ramen-care-t'-share-gentlemen?"
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2012, 10:30:04 pm »

Jason follows Phantom closely, trying the get the snow out of his hair. "So, what about you? Are you as crazy as all the rest of the people in here seem to be?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2012, 10:33:19 pm »

"Who, me? I used to be pretty bad when I was younger, but I've calmed down a little by now..."

Hearing people running down the hall, Jim speaks over his shoulder, "Kitchen's right this way, folks. I'm sure Phantom here's more than happy to share."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:02 pm »

John runs into the kitchen. "Whoa, y'even got th' complimentary kitchen from th' ad! I thought tha' was jus' bullshit to lure people in! Nice! So where's the ramen?"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33