Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20949 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:36 pm »

"Oh, I'll be suprised if you manage to break this one. Now, what was that you said about out ramen?" Doom said as he followed John down the stairs, a simple flip-top phone made out of some sort of metal in hand. "Here you go- at least give it a try." Doom said as he handed it to John. "If you have any questions about it, let me know. Again, thanks for your help. Ah, ramen."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:40:03 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2012, 10:42:36 pm »

"Crazy is a matter of perspective isn't it?  The most insane man believes everyone else is insane and he's making the most sense."  Phantom says waxing philosophical as he pours water into a three-gallon pot.  "If one goes by common definition then I most consider me 'quirky' or 'eccentric,' I agree, although I don't believe that I am nearly so much as most say."  He pulls a three foot long fork out of the cabinet over the stove and hearing all the questions about ramen he turns around and says: "Do you think that twelve packs will be enough?  I can finish off anything that's left. Either way, it'll be done in a few minutes."
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »

"Well, if you insist..." John takes the phone and tapes it to the old-looking address book, then violently shoves it into his wad of papers. He then shoves the paper wad into a coat pocket, then turns back around and says "Yeah, that'll probably be enough ramen for th' lot of us. Thanks for sharin'."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2012, 10:52:46 pm »

"Perspective or not, I'd say half the people in here are crazy. Including me" He chuckled. "Especially me" Seeing a chair in the corner, Jason sat, pulling a laptop from his bag and flicking it open.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2012, 11:13:22 pm »

"Better crazy interesting company than boring!" Phantom said with a smile, then attempted to open the ramen pack with the fork, not meeting much success he reverted to more convenient methods, namely brute force and fingernails.  Shreds of plastic go flying everywhere and eventually ramen ends up in the pot.  Stirring it around with the fork, he asked: "So what's everybody's story?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2012, 11:18:52 pm »

"Well, 'm from... 'Merica, I think. Either tha' or Indonesia, my mum can't quite remember. Pretty much been drinkin' booze since I could hold th' bottle, so I don' remember much 'bout m' childhood or how I got here. I usually work entry-level jobs and tell stories or gamble on th' side. Don' like t' gamble much, though, 'cause I think I inherited a bi' of an unfair advantage from th' same place I got m' liver. Takes a lot of th' fun out of it."
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2012, 11:23:46 pm »

"Normal people are boring anyway" With that, Jason grabbed a pair of headphones from his back and sat back, dubstep blasting away.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2012, 11:23:58 pm »

Dice inches up the stairs, trying desperately to stay balanced. He steps into the second (third for you British folk) floor hallway and staggers into the third room on the right, dropping to the floor amidst a pile of luggage. He mutters to himself, "I dub thee... Room 305." Extracting himself, he looks around the room. The walls are lined with dusty, empty bookshelves; a small, battered desk and chair sit in the far corner of the room, and a pair of doors lead off into a tiny bathroom and bedroom, the latter of which appears to be furnished with a futon. Dice digs through a backpack and pulls out a plastic bag full of dried peas. With dinner and vodka firmly in hand, he heads back downstairs, crunching solemnly, listening to the conversation in the kitchen.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2012, 11:24:11 pm »

"I've been around. This place holds many memories for me; but I've been everywhere from America to the lower reaches of Africa. My line of business happens to take me places."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2012, 11:31:17 pm »

"What is your line of work, if you don't mind me asking?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »

"Sometimes some people don't want another person to live. Sometimes they have a lot of money as well. So, it's only logical to assume that people will pay to have people killed. There's a reason I'm ducking down in Moscow, you know."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2012, 11:36:56 pm »

"I work for IKEA. At least for the moment. You see, all those bizarre things you see in stores where you wonder 'How'd they make that?', those are items made of, shall we say, special materials. Special meterials with special qualities. It's my job to get these materials for all sorts of companies, and there's some weird stuff out there. As for where I'm from, well, I'd have to say America. Born, raised, and started my work there. Say, is that ramen ready yet?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2012, 11:42:56 pm »

"So 'n assassin, a gambling alcoholic, 'n a materials 'ngineer walk into a kitchen..." John chuckles to himself as though that itself were the punchline. "Y'know, I think the only way this crowd could get more diverse is if a woman showed u-"

"JOHNATHAN NATHAN AMBROSIA, YOU COME OUT HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

John looked up. "Ma? But how on... aw, shit. I'll be right back, guys, I need to... uhh, defuse somethin'. Keep that ramen warm for me."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2012, 11:45:14 pm »

"Ok. I really wouldn't call myself an engineer, though- more of an independant contractor..." Doom muttered.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2012, 12:08:39 am »

"I... I'm a librarian. In the Library of Congress, over in the States. Not anymore, though. Things started happening, and I left, two steps ahead of the black suits. Things."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 33