Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20939 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 09:26:21 pm »

"Thanks. 'N for the record, 'm not drunk any more. Got some weird liver mutation off m' mother's side, makes 'lcohol not as poten'. Nice for binge drinkin' and winnin' bets, but a pain 'n the ass when you're drinkin' to forget, plus you get some wicked hangovers. Now if you'll excuse me..." John shakes the wad of papers and a small, old-looking cellular device falls out, duct-taped to an even older-looking address keeper. He flips through the addresses, finds the one he was looking for, then walks inside to the seventh room on the left from the lobby, sits down on the floor, and makes a few calls.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 09:29:13 pm »

Fniff raises an eyebrow and looks at the others.

"Think he was drunk, or very drunk?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 09:29:59 pm »

"I'd say slightly less that very drunk."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 09:32:32 pm »

A boy pushed his way through the doors, letting a blast of freezing air inside. He had long hair caked in snow in a pony tail behind his head and his face was red from the cold. He dropped his backpack from his shoulder, and waded into the crowd. "Where's the manager in here? I need a room" He looked around futilely for few seconds then backed out, waiting for the crowd to disperse.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 09:34:14 pm »

After awhile of walking through the seemingly endless hallway, Bdthemag open a door leading to a rather large and open room. Rubbing his hands together he mutters his approval, before shutting the door and unpacking his stuff. A few minutes later, from the lobby a loud sound of banging metal can be heard after some loud swearing.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2012, 09:38:27 pm »

John wanders into the lobby while talking on his cell phone, apparently unaware of his surroundings. "What was that, ma? Yes, I stopp'd drinkin', found a good job, an'.... what? I can't hear ya, ma.  No, seriously, all I'm getting is static. Please don' start yellin', ma, all tha' does is make it loude- FOR THE LOVE OF SHIT I CAN'T FECKIN' HEAR YOU OVER THE STATIC! GODDAMN LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT WIRELESS SERVICE. I HOPE THE PRICK WHO MADE THIS THING DIES IN A-" John then realizes that he's in the lobby and puts the phone down for a second. "Oh hi guys. Uh... How much of that did y'hear? Jus' th' obscenities?"
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »

"Pretty much all of it. Especially the shouted obscenities. Nice job, by the way, I'm sure the phone will work much better now" Jason chuckled, turning back to the crowd. "Come on people! Where's the manager?"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2012, 09:45:13 pm »

Doom walks back down the stairs, sans backpack. "Hey, guys. I hate to ask for this, but could one of you help me move some furniture? It's a bit big to move by myself."
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:47:10 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 09:47:16 pm »

While some caught up on old times and others made new, Phantom slogged his way up the stairs to the Seventh floor.  Once there he claimed room 42 and went inside.  Strangely enough, every wall had a bookshelf rising up to the ceiling and the bed was located in the center, with a dresser serving as a headboard and a tall desk propped up against it, so that one could either sit on the bed or in a chair and still be able to comfortably work at it.  Phantom closed the door behind him and quickly filled up the empty bookshelf space with his favorites he had brought with him. 

Except the thick one with black leather.  That one he hid elsewhere.

He also pulled a golden cloak and quarter mask out of the backpack and put them in a drawer for later.  He then reached down into the absurdly deep depths and pulled out a couple packets of ramen.

Then, ramen in hand, he head back down stairs for some dinner.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 09:47:55 pm »

Jim raised a single hand towards Doom; "Yeah, I'll help man."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 09:48:19 pm »

A young man in a gortex army coat, kachkis and glasses stmbles inside. he brush away his brown hair from his eyes and pushes up his glasses. He walks up to Fniff and says "Hi my names Mcclay-no, shut up Karkat! I would like to acquire a- goddamnit no I'm not going to stab him Shion, I need somewhere to live. As I was saying I would like to buy a apartment. I also have Schzophrenia or something that makes me hear voices from popular culture, at least I think its Schizo. I hope it is. Anyways here 100 quid, have a nice day."

(Yay crazy voice guy, let's this charcter doen't end up like to thlas one. I'm sorry, give me a chance.)
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2012, 09:51:58 pm »

John looks back at his phone. "Aw, shit, she's probably furious. Well, I could probably just hang up 'n' say the call dropped by now." He then presses the little red button, causing the phone to emit a small shower of sparks. "Jeez, I hate when that happens. Now I have t' get a new one. Lousy pieces of shit." He then looks up at Doom. "Sure, I c'n help move some furniture. I can't promise some of it won't break, though."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2012, 09:54:31 pm »

More obscenities can be heard, and Bdthemag rushes out of his room and shuts the door behind him. He then walks back to the lobby, looking as casual as he can. "Uh, no reason but does anyone have a net of any kind with them at the moment? Again, no reason."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2012, 09:57:38 pm »

"Thanks for the offer Jim, but you can stay here with the others if you want. I'll just grab John here to help me." Then, to John and BD, "You want a new phone? Help me a bt, and I'll give one that won't break. Also, I think I have a net in my room." He then heads back up the stairs to his room. Entering the room, one sees a small pile of personal belongings, a freshly-cleaned room, and several large pieces of furniture that weren't here before he got there.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2012, 10:03:52 pm »

"So where's the stuff we're s'pposed to help with? D'you just need help shiftin' it around, or did you leave some stuff 'round the back of this place?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33