Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20951 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2012, 12:16:53 am »

"Hmm, interesting bunch then!"  Phantom said, stabbing the ramen repeatedly to keep it down in the pot.  "Ramen's almost done."  He said with a final stab, "I myself have no clue how I ended up here, I hopped on a plane to Topeka, Kansas and ended up in Moscow...  This sort of thing tends to happen to me."  He turned off the stove and poured the ramen through a colander.  "So what's this I hear about black suits?"
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2012, 12:23:56 am »

Jason looked up from where he had been typing furiously for the last few minutes. "Ramens done? Good, I'm starved" He snapped the laptop shut and tossed the headphones back in his bag. "Dibs on the first bowl"
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2012, 01:00:08 am »

Oscar waits until he is sure no one is paying notice, and then quickly heads to the bottom level to secure his room, A8.
For now, he takes a close look at his supplies to make sure he has lost nothing but the 3400 rubles he spent on the room.
Two kaiser blades, 166600 rubles, some wiretaps, and plenty of vodka.
The plan can begin tomorrow. But for now, it is vodka time.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2012, 01:20:06 am »

The door opened slowly, and a figure in a black hooded jacket stuck his head in the door with a quizzical expression on his bearded face, breathing a little heavily.  After looking around the room and blinking a few times, the man pushed the door open with his hip and entered, hauling a big ol' stuffed green duffel bag over his right shoulder, an oversized black roller suitcase and a medium-sized bag in his left hand, and a backpack. Giving everyone in the room a brief nod, he put down the duffel and bag, then flung back his hood to reveal his balding reddish-brown hair.

"Is this Bay 12 apartments?" the man asked in bad, American-accented Russian with a cheerful grin, jingling what seemed to be a ski-lift pass attached to the zipper of his jacket. "I have been looking for hours. And my Russian is very bad!"

A chuckle, and he stuck his right hand into the pocket of his navy blue track pants, class ring catching the light in the process of extracting his brown leather wallet.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:23:31 am by Ross Vernal »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2012, 01:27:22 am »

*Noise continues to emanate faintly from behind the door on the right side of the lounge*

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2012, 02:09:46 am »

"...I should wear my glasses. Could have SWORN that chair was a fat guy."

The man sighed, then gathered his things and collapsed in the chair for a little, just taking his time to relax. In a few minutes, he'd get right on up and head to the noise, but until then... rest. It had been a long walk. With a sigh, he twisted and popped his back loudly, then twisted the other way and popped again. After popping his knuckles and joints, he sighed again, then reclined back into a casual sprawl, one leg halfway over the arm.

At least he could see the door from here, he reflected.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2012, 07:44:00 am »

A progressively louder bout of profanities is heard from behind John's apartment door until it reaches the point where it would drown out a jet engine. Then, a large Scottish woman bursts out of the door on a motorcycle, yells "Nice talkin' to ya, Johnnyboy, stay out of trouble now!" and speeds out the front door to the tune of accordions and bagpipes coming seemingly from nowhere. John then walks out holding his forehead, and returns to the lobby and opens the kitchen door. "Sorry 'bout that, m' mum's a bit psycho. That an' she's got a bad tendency to drop in unannounced, especially if th' cell decides to drop th' call. Oh hey, new guy! Welcome to th' madhouse, m'name's John. You'll probably be lookin' for Fniff, from wha' I can tell he's the landlord 'round here."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:46:39 am by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2012, 09:10:15 am »

Fniff had taken the money from Mcclay and told him to go to whatever room he wished, after that, he went up to his room and spent a while looking through the documents that were left of the Zaliv 12 experiments. It seemed like that in every city, there was a building that would refuse to be destroyed and had always been there. Zaliv 12 in Moscow, Tarnshire in London, Angel's Rest in Paris, Lab X12 in Pripyat... All of them had rumors of strange creatures, unknown activities and even cults. Zaliv 12 was probably the safest, and the study of the Subbasement would be less dangerous then before...

Even then, it could be lethal.

Fniff sighed and ate some leftover stew from a pot. It wasn't very tasty, he thought. Too cold. He stood up and walked down the stairs, and walked and walked. He finally arrived at the ground floor, and then he looked at the man.

"Oh, hello. Do you want a room? We've been getting lots and lots of applicants, but there is still room."

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2012, 10:04:53 am »

A tall, lanky man walked down a sidewalk in Moscow. Only thing was, he was dressed in Australian army equipment, and had a Lee Enfield Rifle slung over his shoulder. ' I need a place to stay. Over There looks good. '
HELLO! ANY PEOPLE IN THAT BUILDING?
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2012, 10:26:41 am »

A police officer stared at the lanky fellow in the street, and walked over. The police officer was wearing a large warm-looking blue coat with day-glo hazard stripes on the front, sides and back. On the back, there was the emblem of the Moscow City Police. He sighed. Another crazy person to detain, brilliant. His name was Andrei Garalovki, and he was tired of dealing with crazy people and old ladies who need help crossing the street. This guy had a gun on his back. This should be funner then usual.

"Sir, are you authorized to have that weapon?"

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2012, 11:05:26 am »

Meanwhile inside, Phantom distributed the Ramen into several bowls and passed them out.  "How's the internet here?  Fast? Slow? WiFi, DSL, Aether waves?"
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2012, 11:07:40 am »

"Fast enough for whatever you need to use it for. Seems like this building always did have weird properties when it came to the wifi.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2012, 11:15:09 am »

A man chuckles as he makes his way towards the door of the apartments. He has already seen the scene unfold once, in his lifetime, somewhere, faintly, he mutters a chuckled *magma crab* song, as the wind blows away the few sparse leaves that somehow managed to make its way towards the walkway.
He is dressed in an elegant, yet old, tuxedo. Sporting a walking cane and a tuba hat.
He maniacally laughs once more in an outburst, recalling some of the things that made madness sane, and sanity worthless.
Finally, settling back into a cold output persona, he knocks on the door of the apartments, as someone, somewhere, hears wolf howl and baby cry.

Really, why didn't I get an invitation sooner?
"Magma." is muttered by the man who waits for the door to open.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2012, 11:16:55 am »

"What d'you mean by weird? Are there like... aliens or someshit?"

Meanwhile, a large Scottish woman on her motorcycle turns around because she forgot to kiss her son goodbye. She notices a policeman speaking with a man about a rifle, pulls over, and decides to watch for a moment.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2012, 12:37:48 pm »

Jim looks around wistfully while eating his ramen, a look of remembrance in his eyes.

"God, this place has history. All of the things that happened here...amazing. I think that you'll all enjoy this place very much."

Jim had even gone so far as to track down people and get their accounts on what exactly happened back then. He tracked every single one of them down, and interviewed them, getting their accounts piece by piece in a third person. He put a document together...then never went back to it. Some of the accounts were false; some outright insane. But most were right; and that's what makes it truly terrifying.

Jim put down his bowl of Ramen in a huff, standing and beginning to walk off. "I've got to go up to my room, guys. There's something I need to do."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33