Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20934 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 09:00:03 pm »

"Ah, yes, here..."

He fumbles around for a bit, trying to get enough leverage to open a small messenger bag hanging from his neck. The man shifts the map to his mouth, digging around inside before coming out with a wad of rubbish, which he offers forth as best as he can. A pair of dogeared €20 notes peek out from between a flattened package of chewing gum and a series of ink-smeared sticky notes.

"Mfpe tfts 'nuf," he mumbles, trying to talk around the map.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 09:01:14 pm »

"Kev, I mean, John Smith, policeman from New Jeresy who flies across the world to Moscow. Very legit." Fniff gives 90 dollars back, leaving 100 for himself.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 09:01:48 pm »

Jim takes the wad, and quickly separates the money from the junk. Handing the cash to Fniff, he pockets the junk.

OscarComrade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 09:02:29 pm »

Apartments? Is that what they're doing with this place now? The things that reside deep underneath the structure would surely be the death of its tenants, but that was exactly what Oscar Gafarov had been waiting so long for. A chance to figure out what KGB had tried so hard to hide. For only 3400 rubles, the secrets were all his. Oscar was sure the landlords knew nothing of all the research, and that would only make it that much easier to obtain.
"VERY REASONABLE PRICE, I TAKE, YOU HAVE NICE DAY."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2012, 09:04:38 pm »

A tall young man walks along a lone road in Moscow, silently muttering something under his breath. He comes across the apartment he's been looking for, scratching his head he quietly says to no one in particular "Déjà vu". Sighing slightly he moves his way up the steps, and opens the door to see a small crowd of people greeting a familiar face, "Mind if I come in, hope you're not too busy."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 09:07:31 pm »

John throws a dirty look at Jim. "Well screw you too, y'bastard, there's a good bit of valuable info 'n there. Stick around, I may have t' bet ya fer it." He then turns back to Fniff. "'Sides, 'm not from Jersey. Bugger I won tha' off of was. Bet he had fun 'xplainin' THAT one. Anyways, I take that moneysplittin' was me payin' f'r m'rent, so.... you gonna show me a room, or do I just randomly get to pick somethin'?"
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 09:09:25 pm »

"Choose whatever, I don't mi--"

Fniff stares at the young man, then grins.

"Hey, man! I haven't seen you in a really long time!" Fniff walks over and embraces him warmly, then lets go.

"Been too long! Too long."

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 09:09:56 pm »

"Thank you, very much." Phantom says with a small bow.  He turns around and attempts to climb the stairs.

Only to fall flat on his face on the first step. 

"I'm all right!" He yells sticking a hand with an upturned thumb into the air.  He then struggles to his feet and proceeds to climb the stairs.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2012, 09:10:40 pm »

"I don't think you're in any state of mind for this stuff, pal."

Jim sees a familiar face walking up the steps. "Oh. Bd. I see that you've found your way back through these parts."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:49 pm »

Cramming the map into the messenger bag, the man nods in thanks before stumbling, as the movement shifted the balance of his burden. Walking unsteadily, he stepped further inside.

"So, ah, which is my room? Oh, I'm sorry! I'm-uh, that is, my name is Tom Pierson, but I suppose you can call me Dice. Everyone else seems to."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2012, 09:13:16 pm »

"Good to see you guys again, and yes I'm back in Russia after doing a few...odd jobs here and there. Please don't ask what I've been doing, I don't want to have to make up a terrible lie." Bdthemag reaches into his pocket and pulls out an envelope, and hands it to Fniff. "Also, don't ask where this came from." Seeing all of the people in the room, he frowns. "Erh, I assume I can go grab a random room now?"
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2012, 09:15:31 pm »

"'S that guy more drunk th'n I was?" John gestured towards Phantom. "'Cause it sure seems like he could use some help wit' those stairs. D'you guys not have an elevator? Fi y'don', I think I'll be takin' somethin' on the bottom floor. Somethin' wit' a good number, like, say, seven. Yeah, that sounds good, I'll take the seventh room on the left fr'm th' lobby if there's nobody there."

John then turns back to Jim. "Now, how 'bout gamblin' back m' wad of papers. C'mon, I really sort of need those. Got 'n employer t' call and notify of new residence so th' poor guy doesn't think I'm sleepin' in th' fryer any more."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2012, 09:18:03 pm »

"Ah, people doing presumably illegal things, hush hush money, mad science... All we need is for me to take a powerful hallucinogenic substance, and it'll be like old times." Fniff happily takes the money.

He looks at Dice. "Pick any!"

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2012, 09:20:03 pm »

"Illegal things, no no no no. Not at all! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to find the biggest room I can and claim it as my own." Bdthemag pushes his way through the small crowd and up a nearby set of stairs, and he begins to look for a suitable room.
Welcome to Reality.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »

"Oh, you drunk. I just can't resist. Don't lose these now."

Jim takes the papers back out of his pocket, and hands them to him.

"I'm just messin with you man."

Jim turns; "And on the topic of illegal things; I'm not so innocent either."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33