_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1037 1038 [1039] 1040 1041 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925973 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15570 on: August 20, 2013, 11:22:35 am »

"heh, sorry bout that chin. And yeah, I know I should get a decompensator, but those things are bloody expensive, you know? the only one that's even a bit reliable costs as much as a freaking synthflesh body!"

await further instructions from AM, whine to AM about unfair prices and the drawbacks of rampant capitalism

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15571 on: August 20, 2013, 12:37:17 pm »

((After college yesterday and when I was supposed to be studying, I began reading through the First Mission and a bit of the events after that. Good ol' times. Also, I noticed I never used the MkIII HUD's identification and threat detection level system since then.))

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I'd just need to have an on/off switch on it so I don't turn into a splatter on a hallway's wall. I may put a lot of crap into my suit, but I want to be able to turn them off in case shit happens." he replies.

Get those mods going, move on to the armory.

"Thanks for the training course, by the way. Pretty useful. Did your team back when you were still an inmate get ordered to do anything similar to that?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15572 on: August 20, 2013, 08:16:12 pm »

((So if you've read the recent Mission 10 update, we're all fucked. Any ideas for surviving?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15573 on: August 20, 2013, 08:22:12 pm »

((So if you've read the recent Mission 10 update, we're all fucked. Any ideas for surviving?))
((Try not to be shot/stabbed/incinerated/exploded and you should be fine :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15574 on: August 20, 2013, 08:24:55 pm »

((We set off a reaction that'll cover the planet in exponentially self-propogating absolute zero material. We need something more specific.))
Sig! Onol

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15575 on: August 20, 2013, 08:26:51 pm »

((We set off a reaction that'll cover the planet in exponentially self-propogating absolute zero material. We need something more specific.))
((Divide by absolute zero?))

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #15576 on: August 20, 2013, 08:28:50 pm »

((More likely this is the cause of the problem. Screwed up his manipulator calculations.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15577 on: August 20, 2013, 08:30:13 pm »

((More likely this is the cause of the problem. Screwed up his manipulator calculations.))
((Maybe he should contact STEPHEN HAWKING on the ship. Get some help with that :P))

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15578 on: August 20, 2013, 08:30:48 pm »

((A guy tried to cool a mile-long stretch of air by accident and overloaded his manipulator. Then Ice-9 happened.))
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15579 on: August 21, 2013, 02:07:08 am »

Well, there's a guy on the couch drinking and reading. He might want to play cards.

Sounds like a plan.
Head over and ask the other guy if he'd like to play cards.
((Haven't checked this thread for a bit. Sorry.))
Thomas looked up from his Space Amazon stories up at him.
"Hmm? Oh, uh, sure."
Dog-ear the page, take the booze, and go play cards.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15580 on: August 21, 2013, 11:24:08 am »

"Ah, what a fascinating requirement. I believe I heard something about those from the other denizens, they are dangerous yes?"

"The denizens or the missions? Never mind, the answer is yes either way."

"heh, sorry bout that chin. And yeah, I know I should get a decompensator, but those things are bloody expensive, you know? the only one that's even a bit reliable costs as much as a freaking synthflesh body!"

await further instructions from AM, whine to AM about unfair prices and the drawbacks of rampant capitalism
"That could have gone better."

If the AM wants a repeat, do a repeat. Otherwise wait for the next lesson.

"Be glad you even have the choice. Originally HMRC members were given only a MKI and a laser rifle. Those days complete mission wipes were more common then successes and you'd be lucky to survive two missions, let alone 10."

"Anyways, what other things have you done with your amps other then murder people?"

Find an exit, fast. Shoot the wall to see if I can blow a hole out of it.
You fire a blade into the wall. It sticks in maybe a 1/4 of a inch and doesn't seem to have any real effect. You immediately begin searching for another door and manage to find one in the form of another hidden panel on the other side of the room. You get it off and step into the hall just before a barrage of metal barbs fires out of the holes in the wall.

The doorway leads to a dark hall, which seems to lead to another sealed door, if the tiny, square outline of light at the end is any indication.

((After college yesterday and when I was supposed to be studying, I began reading through the First Mission and a bit of the events after that. Good ol' times. Also, I noticed I never used the MkIII HUD's identification and threat detection level system since then.))

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I'd just need to have an on/off switch on it so I don't turn into a splatter on a hallway's wall. I may put a lot of crap into my suit, but I want to be able to turn them off in case shit happens." he replies.

Get those mods going, move on to the armory.

"Thanks for the training course, by the way. Pretty useful. Did your team back when you were still an inmate get ordered to do anything similar to that?"
You turn your suit in for modification before heading to the armory. You ask the Armory master about the training.

"Sometimes. Missions like that are always hard though. Some people just aren't cut out for covert work. Or human interactions." She shakes her head for a moment before looking back at you. "It seems like we're close to the end of both of the current missions. You ready for another one yourself?"

Well, there's a guy on the couch drinking and reading. He might want to play cards.

Sounds like a plan.
Head over and ask the other guy if he'd like to play cards.
((Haven't checked this thread for a bit. Sorry.))
Thomas looked up from his Space Amazon stories up at him.
"Hmm? Oh, uh, sure."
Dog-ear the page, take the booze, and go play cards.
You follow the guy over to one of the tables and sit down with him.

"So what are we playing? Also do you have cards?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15581 on: August 21, 2013, 11:57:22 am »

"Yeah, I'm ready for another one. It's the bright side of not having much to do on ship, to be sincere. Not too good at tinkering and I can't spar with Jim since he got that synth-flesh body unless I happen to be in the mood for getting my head ripped off my shoulders." he answers. The sooner he gets to those ten missions, the better. Probably.

Answer.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15582 on: August 21, 2013, 12:04:29 pm »

"Yeah, I'm ready for another one. It's the bright side of not having much to do on ship, to be sincere. Not too good at tinkering and I can't spar with Jim since he got that synth-flesh body unless I happen to be in the mood for getting my head ripped off my shoulders." he answers. The sooner he gets to those ten missions, the better. Probably.

Answer.

"Well, there will be missions for you." She says, "As long as you're willing to take them."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15583 on: August 21, 2013, 12:05:02 pm »

((OR WILL THERE?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15584 on: August 21, 2013, 12:21:58 pm »

((OR WILL THERE?))
((Word Of God's Prophet.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 1037 1038 [1039] 1040 1041 ... 2101