_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1035 1036 [1037] 1038 1039 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925707 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15540 on: August 15, 2013, 01:01:05 pm »

((Melt the cube!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15541 on: August 15, 2013, 01:13:55 pm »

Take the plunge. Start reading it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15542 on: August 15, 2013, 01:57:16 pm »

"I'm going to assume the answer is to melt the part below where it's attached, so it falls down. Or to melt a slice through the pole, so you the pole falls and you can detach the cube. Who attaches a metal cube on a pole anyway, what do you do with it?"

answer

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15543 on: August 15, 2013, 02:21:22 pm »

This time it is Chin who nods to Pancaek's words. "Yeah, depending on whether the cube needs to remain intact, a small slice of heat somewhere on the pole should suffice in this case."
Answer.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15544 on: August 16, 2013, 02:10:44 pm »

"How about making it customizable so I can keep my most-used or preferred options more easily available?" Milno asks.

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15545 on: August 16, 2013, 03:18:57 pm »

Leo looks at the cards, and wonders how he managed to lose to himself several times.  He's also wondering why play strip varients while wearing one piece of clothing.

I'll look around the Rec Room and see if anyone's shown up to play cards with.  If not, head over to the VR machines and put one on.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15546 on: August 16, 2013, 06:07:40 pm »

Take the plunge. Start reading it.
"Zap Thunderchin was a rippling mass of space marine who built his grand galactic empire upon a throne of Green alien women and hyper cocaine."

You take another drink.

This time it is Chin who nods to Pancaek's words. "Yeah, depending on whether the cube needs to remain intact, a small slice of heat somewhere on the pole should suffice in this case."
Answer.

"I'm going to assume the answer is to melt the part below where it's attached, so it falls down. Or to melt a slice through the pole, so you the pole falls and you can detach the cube. Who attaches a metal cube on a pole anyway, what do you do with it?"

answer
"High temps and small cuts are harder. They require more precision, more force to vaporize the metal. Instead, heat it lightly, over a larger area. Just enough to cause the metal to become soft, to lose molecular consistency. Once that happens; the weight of the cube will bring it down.

And this is what we call an example. The pole can be can be anything; a battlesuit leg, a bridge support. Anything with weight on top of it that wouldn't benefit from a sudden lost of structural integrity.

You guys are always too overzealous. The key to amp use is careful, thoughtful, controlled usage."

"How about making it customizable so I can keep my most-used or preferred options more easily available?" Milno asks.

Ask.
"I guess, but that would probably require a good deal of time on your part, figuring out what those options would be."

Leo looks at the cards, and wonders how he managed to lose to himself several times.  He's also wondering why play strip varients while wearing one piece of clothing.

I'll look around the Rec Room and see if anyone's shown up to play cards with.  If not, head over to the VR machines and put one on.
Well, there's a guy on the couch drinking and reading. He might want to play cards.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #15547 on: August 16, 2013, 06:21:51 pm »

"Ma'am? Hello?"

Stephen Hawking continues trying to get a response from the woman.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15548 on: August 16, 2013, 07:25:20 pm »

((I still say you should have melted the cube.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alexandria

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15549 on: August 16, 2013, 07:27:25 pm »

Go into the new room and search for the exit.
The darkness was eternal, all-powerful, unchangeable.
She had stared into it for to many years, alone and unblinking, determined that it would not take her.
Now it never would.
Now she was lighting a candle.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15550 on: August 17, 2013, 04:36:03 am »

Chin scratches his goatee. "That makes sense, yes. Though I imagine that with a battlesuit leg it wouldn't be as easy to do it slow - it's likely moving, it likely has sensors warning the user, and even if not, the user will notice at some point."

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #15551 on: August 17, 2013, 01:05:14 pm »

"all right, yeah, that makes sense."

speak, await further lessons

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15552 on: August 17, 2013, 02:01:27 pm »

Milno sighs mentally, his plans once again foiled by his lack of technical knowledge. "Well, how about the simple one but with the equivalent of a sliding control for the sensors' sensitivity? Also, is there a way that could help me avoid having troubles from decelerating too quickly? I was considering installing some flaps to open and help me stop, but that wouldn't help if I just blacked out or died."

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15553 on: August 19, 2013, 03:47:54 am »

I have been reading this for a while and want in, should i finish the threads before making a character, or make one anyway and continue reading?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15554 on: August 19, 2013, 05:48:17 am »

I have been reading this for a while and want in, should i finish the threads before making a character, or make one anyway and continue reading?
Reading the threads is not really required, albeit encouraged. As long as you get the gist of things you should be fine.

However, I'd recommend reading first, and then making your character right before the current mission finishes, whether you are finished or not at the time. Unless you have some plans on the ship before you begin the mission.
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?
Pages: 1 ... 1035 1036 [1037] 1038 1039 ... 2101