Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247273 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Twelve.
« Reply #315 on: May 03, 2012, 11:57:52 am »

ROBOSTALIN counters the incoming beam of Gentle Bourgeois Loving with his Stalin Eye Lasers!

Also Beep Boop Bop

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 03, 2012, 01:10:20 pm »

Extinguish my feet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 03, 2012, 07:18:05 pm »

Well, I may be in a tight spot, but I also have an awesome new weapon.  I can't Ohio Leap, so I'll have to improvise!

"Got it, Bowie!  Boone, watch out and ready your teeth!"

Using a HE round, gunturret jump directly toward ROBOSTALIN's face!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 04, 2012, 01:14:59 am »

Pick up my brain again and go to Archimedes for healing.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 04, 2012, 01:24:41 am »

Robostalin fires shells from hs midriff cannons, introducing the Bowienauts to communism by spreading the pain equally.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 04, 2012, 06:21:46 am »

I still picture Robostalin as this

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Thirteen.
« Reply #321 on: May 04, 2012, 06:53:17 am »

TURN THIRTEEN

Using a HE round, gunturret jump directly toward ROBOSTALIN's face!

"Got it, Bowie!” responds Davy Crockett, fending off yet another commie. ”Boone, watch out and ready your teeth!"

Crockett turns round and points his backside directly at ROBOSTALIN’S face and fires a high explosive round into the mass of unarmed communists approaching him from the east just as David Bowie glides past for a strafing run.

...A deafening boom reverberates amongst the shattered building at the western bridge end, and bits of communist fly into the air, accompanying Davy Crockett as he blasts himself towards the giant Soviet dictator! As the bowierockets rain down on the position Crockett just left, Boone the Crockofoot of Freedom readies himself in the air, backflipping Crockett 720 degrees in the sky before turning to face ROBOSTALIN head on! Arms stretched wide, Crockett aircharges the fiend whist yelling his ever-famous American warcry and slaps right into ROBOSTALIN’s face! Boone commences to munch on the armoured hideousness!

He chews away on the armoured nose whilst Crockett ...harmlessly punches Stalin’s ROBOEYE, ...but the armour plating is too thick! It’s all the pair can do to hold on, and hold on they do, dangling forty feet above the ground and grasping as hard as they can onto the dictatobot’s face features!

ROBOSTALIN’S face turns red with anger as these inconsequential anti-communists bother him. He vows to swat them away! Not even a full metre distant from his eye, Crockett is by far the largest anti-communist in view, and ROBOSTALIN thusly trains his STALIN EYE on him, hoping to STALINISE the brave folk hero!

Seeing the terrifying beam of redness shoot towards him, Crockett ...attempts to resist!

”Must… not… turn… Oh gosh, aren’t Marx’s ideas about the proletariat terribly convincing! I say! I hadn’t noticed before just how strongly I identify with the struggle of the workers. Hmm, I wonder where the headquarters of the Texan Communist Party is, I really must sign up!”

STATUS ACQUIRED: Davy Crockett: Temporarily Communist!

Paul McCartney DRAMATICALLY WHIPS OUT HIS GUITAR and swings it in the air as he aims a GENTLE LOVING BEAM at Robot Stalin!

"Let's take down Joseph Robot Stalin, boys!" shouts McCartney, valiantly. He whips out his guitar really quite dramatically, and blasts a beam of gentle loving at ROBOSTALIN’S heart!

ROBOSTALIN looks a little confused, almost as if he’s beginning to wonder whether the revolution couldn’t perhaps be achieved via slightly less violent methods! He looks like he’s beginning to consider a sleep-in as his primary means of protest! ...He’s… oh wait, he’s a robot and he’s Stalin, he doesn’t look entirely convinced!

STATUS ACQUIRED: ROBOSTALIN: Emotionally Unsure!

Pick up my brain again and go to Archimedes for healing.

Meanwhile, Steve Irwin has realised his brain is missing! ...He attempts to pick it up, but then remembers he left it back on the floor by the burning fountain of filth!

“Crikey mate! What a bleedin’ galah! I left me brain! Oh that’s just extra grouse, mate!”

Quote from: me
Totally heal Stevo and stuff! Oh crap, and self.

”Mr Irwin…” starts Archimedes, as he dangles off Bowie’s gliding spacetentacle. ”You appear to be bleeding quite severely… Let me patch you up.”

Archimedes ...totally patches up Stevo’s heavily bleeding brain wound, and then even remembers he’s bleeding himself! He whips out a plaster and sticks it over his broken and exposed liver. ...He feels much better!

Extinguish my feet.

Tesla and his electric polar bear are also still flying through the air, carried by Bowie and his magical spacetentacles. As he looks down at the carnage beneath him, he suddenly works out the source of the pain in his feet.

They’re on fire!

Blast.

Rubbing them frantically against the inside of his lower leg..., he not only avoids setting his thighs on fire, he even manages to put out his feet!

Quote from: The Spirit of ROBOSTALIN!

ROBOSTALIN: Dance to Mr. Roboto while singing it. Produce destruction accordingly.

Also, Beep Boop Bop

ROBOSTALIN is not quite as pleased with himself as Nikola Tesla, even if he has just converted a staunch American to his ROBOCOMMUNIST cause!

Oh wait! He’s just converted a staunch American folk hero to his ROBOCOMMUNIST cause! ROBOSTALIN is very pleased! There’s only one thing for it!

Strange noises start to pour forth from his ROBOMOUTH. He appears to be attempting to sing some kind of celebratory robotic music! He awkwardly lifts his right foot. He then realises he prefer the left! It would seem he is attempting to dance!

...But then he realises that music and dancing is for the decadent West, and he stops, ashamed of his foolish antics.

He pauses for a second, fondly remembering the nostalgic past, back before his father forbade him to dance.

”MOTHER!!” he shouts. ”It could have all been so DIFFERENT! We could have seen the ballet TOGETHER!”

ROBOSTALIN rages forward towards Rasputin the Black Monk!

Quote from: empfan
Aha!

"Stay out of this, foreign imperialists!” yells Rasputin the Black Monk. ”This ROBOSON of a bitch will die by my hand!"

Keen to claim the scalp of the chief communist for himself and thereby avenge his fallen fellows, Rasputin is quite infuriated by the sudden appearance of these interfering westerners! Thrusting his hand inside his shirt, he appears to give himself a good rub!

...Suddenly the large chunks of rubble adorning the bridge over the Volga burst up into the sky, coalescing as one giant boulder a hundred feet in the air before falling back down upon ROBOSTALIN’S face!

...ROBOSTALIN attempts to dodge the falling boulder, but he’s too slow! His forehead paintwork is scratched, damaging the internal circuitry, and then the boulder bounces off and crashes into Davy Crockett!

Wound Acquired: ROBOSTALIN: Damaged Internal Circuitry!

Smashed off by the falling boulder, Crockett and Boone tumble to the floor forty feet below, ...miraculously unharmed and landing next to the boulder as it smashes back into pieces of Soviet rubble. The rubble slithers towards Rasputin, climbing up around his body and transforming into some kind of stony armour!

Item Acquired! Rasputin: Some Kind of Stony Armour!

As Rasputin watches the rubble cover his body, making its way up his legs and down his arms towards his hand, he suddenly notices ROBOSTALIN aim a vicious kick at his chin! ...He blocks the ROBOKICK with the palm of his right hand before delivering a sharp upper cut to ROBOSTALIN’S knee. ...The glancing blow glances right off, not even leaving a scratch!

Just then the smoke clears at the western end of the bridge, revealing a mass of blood and livers where once stood nigh on fifty violent yet unarmed communists!

”This is tango victor charlie one five, over. I need to head back to base to refuel and rearm. I’m going to put you folks down at the Nazi end of the bridge, is that ok?”

David Bowie swoops down low over the site of the destroyed communist horde, gliding several feet above the bridge to enable the bowienauts to let go of his spacetentacles without suffering any harm.

Archimedes, Steve Irwin, McCartney and Tesla with his electric polar bear group into an outwards facing circle and kneel as they take stock.

“Look!” shouts McCartney. ”There’s Crockett on the floor by ROBOSTALIN!”

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
Maths Bonus! +1 to all attack rolls. One turn remaining.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ROBOSTALIN (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

STILL TAKING SUGGESTIONS FOR ROBOSTALIN’S ACTIONS

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Thirteen.
« Reply #322 on: May 04, 2012, 07:14:02 am »

ROBOSTALIN: Cry about how much your parents hated you and your father never let you try to be a professional ballerina. Remember to try some ballet moves and smash the nearest non-communist.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:46:25 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: May 04, 2012, 07:51:56 am »

"Oh... everything seems a little... red?  Why don't the workers control the means of production?  What does that even mean?"

Crockett glances at his arm.

"Well, that explains the red!"

Patch up the arm! Use discarded communist bits if needed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 04, 2012, 08:41:18 am »

ROBOSTALIN: Cry about how much your parents hated you and your father never let your try to be a professional ballerina. Remember to try some ballet moves and smash the nearest non-communist.

With your ROBOFISTS!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2012, 10:39:28 am »

ROBOSTALIN: Shoot ROBOROCKETS at the bridge!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 04, 2012, 10:42:01 am »

Paul McCartney raises his guitar once again.

"I know you lot weren't helpful to me last time, but I don't hold it against you. In my mind there's no sorrow. So come forth, frogs! Distract ROBO STALIN!"

Paul McCartney once again sings his FROG SONG aka JINGLE FROGS! He commands the frogs to rain down upon ROBOSTALIN.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 04, 2012, 02:14:05 pm »

Tesla+Bear: CHARGE ROBOSTALIN while firing mighty bolts of SCIENCE LIGHTNING.

I'm not completely certain why Tesla brought his own bear, but damn if I'm not going to take advantage of it.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 04, 2012, 06:45:00 pm »

ROBOSTALIN: Cry about how much your parents hated you and your father never let your try to be a professional ballerina. Remember to try some ballet moves and smash the nearest non-communist.

With your ROBOFISTS!

+1, Beep Beep Boop

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 05, 2012, 12:31:26 am »

Set up the solar laser, lay down suppresive fire  and use elemental mechanics (100xfire)xAir+ Robostalin). (

Not only am I throwing hot plamsa at him, but the heat will also ionize the air, meaning that the plasmaball is electrically charged. Moving electric charges around creates a magnetic effect, and therefore a small EMP.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 60