Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60

Author Topic: The Magnificent Timelord - Epilogued  (Read 247234 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Nine.
« Reply #285 on: April 26, 2012, 08:32:55 am »

((I love these turns.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2012, 08:48:11 am »

"Oh, bmmf. I camf paffify 'is maff frogf af onf."

Paul McCartney spits the frog out of his mouth!

"Much better. Gosh. I hope this is enough to get these frogs off my backs!"

Paul McCartney points his acoustic guitar towards the sky and strums a gentle loving chord at the heavens in hopes of distracting the frogs! And signaling the ptero-team to pick him up.

"What are you waiting for, boys? Get me off of here!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2012, 09:04:18 am »

Bombing run! DO A BOMBING RUN!

Also, sweet pic with that dino. NICE.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2012, 10:21:46 am »

Bombing run! DO A BOMBING RUN!

As you which.
Fire the lasers at the Dinotank, then I think we should be off to go and see to Robostalin. Oh also, if there's time patch up my crewmates.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:28:02 am by 10ebbor10 »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2012, 10:26:07 am »

in b4 frog in your throat pun.

And I swear, this game keeps getting more and more hilarious.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2012, 10:48:52 am »

Direct the shocking power of my BEAR-MOUNTED COIL towards the enemies nearest the team of Bowienauts.

Ride the lightning! And by lightning I mean bear.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2012, 10:52:03 am »

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 26, 2012, 02:17:17 pm »

Bombing run! DO A BOMBING RUN! Do a barrel roll! (Press R twice to do a Barrel roll)

FTFY
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 26, 2012, 02:18:03 pm »

Whooops.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:24:25 am by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 27, 2012, 12:48:19 am »

Direct the luftosaur to DO A BARREL ROLL! BOMBING RUN!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Ten.
« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2012, 03:35:19 pm »

TURN TEN

Paul McCartney spits the frog out of his mouth!

Paul McCartney points his acoustic guitar towards the sky and strums a gentle loving chord at the heavens in hopes of distracting the frogs! And signaling the ptero-team to pick him up.

"Oh, bmmf. I camf paffify 'is maff frogf af onf."

Suddenly Paul McCartney surfaces amidst the pile of writhing moist frog and ...with tremendous vigour blasts his mouthfrog into the sky! An incandescent trail of frogfear shoots through the darkness! A veritable vertical frog migration commences!

"Much better. Gosh. I hope this is enough to get these frogs off my back!"

Direct the luftosaur to DO A BARREL ROLL! BOMBING RUN!

...On board the luftosaur all hell is breaking loose, although not in the derm sense.

“Alert! Alert! Crikey mate, bloody alert, fellas! Shit! We taking heavy anti-aircraft fire, we got tracerfrogs coming from 12 o’clock! Taking evasive action, mates!”

“DO A BARREL ROLL!” shout Archimedes, barely hanging on in the onrushing wind.

“What?” cries back Stevo, dangerously looking back towards his ancient Greek passenger.

“DO A BARREL ROLL!”

“Eh?”

“DO A… YOU NEED… ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!”

Provide covering fire for anyone assaulting the dinoPANZERs.

Suddenly the pteroschmitt takes a hard left as Stevo yanks its head round to avoid an oncoming burst of frogflak. Archimedes struggles to keep his footing!

"Damn it, keep her steady!” shouts Davy Crockett. “Let's get these metal beasts and meet our target!"

Davy takes aim as Stevo wrestles for control, lining his flintlock rifle up to the dinoPANZER trundling menacingly across the battlefield below.

He fires!

...He misses!

The dinoPANZER beneath sees the source of the incoming fire, and breaks off from charging towards Nikola Tesla and his electric polar bear to aim his mighty turret at the hijacked pteroschmitt above.

He fires!

...He narrowly misses as Steve Irwin yanks hard on the neck of the Nazi dinosaur, sending the monstrous aircraft into a spin, rolling over onto its left and thrusting its belly at the sky before barreling back round to a level position. Overcome with fratricidal Nazi bloodlust the pterosaur becomes enraged, and Stevo loses control! It hurtles at terrifying speed towards the dinoPANZER on the ground!

Fire the lasers at the Dinotank, then I think we should be of to go and see to Robostalin

“Arrrggrg!” shouts Archimedes as he struggles to stay upright on the revolving dinosaur. “You’re doing it wrong! You’re bloody well doing it wrong! Don’t point it at the ground! Pull up! PULL UP!”

“Look, if you’re such a bloody expert,” says Steve Irwin, unstrapping himself from his seat and opening the door in mid-flight, “Why don’t you drive? Eh? Let’s see ho-arrghhhhhhhhh!!”

All of a sudden the ground appears really bloody close, mate. The bowienauts are about to crash into the dinoPANZER at high speed! The pteroschmitt screams towards the rubble-strewn battlefield!

Steve leaps back into position without even doing his seatbelt back up and pulls hard on the controls! The wings and the engine groan and whine under the strain, but just as impact seems inevitable Stevo manages to violently throw the dinocraft into a climb, buzzing over the turret of the dinoPANZER as the bowienauts pass over it.

...Suddenly there’s a flash of light; a burst of sound; an enormous explosion! Stevo looks over his shoulder to see Archimedes standing on the back of the luftosaur, both hands on his solar laser array blasting fully automatic moon laser bolts into the Nazi armour below!

“Yeah! Take that!” Archimedes yells over the screech of the engine and the explosions of moon laser on the town square underneath. “Take that you… you… you Nazis! Take some maths!”

Direct the shocking power of my BEAR-MOUNTED COIL towards the enemies nearest the team of Bowienauts.

Charging forth on his electric polar bear, Nikola Tesla suddenly halts his Nazi dinoPANZER hunt. One of the dinoPANZERS has turned and fired at some unseen foe! And a foe of a dinoPANZER is a friend of Nikola Tesla’s. He looks carefully upwards.

There seems to be a hijacked Nazi pteroschmitt approaching the battlefield in a vicious dive! It’s whining like a stukosaurus as it comes in for the attack! No! Wait! It seems entirely out of control, and there seems to be an Aussie National Hero straddling its neck and wrestling for control of the beast! Tesla can just about make out a crouching man with an antiquated rifle a couple of feet away from a robed figure standing behind some scientific apparatus on the back of the dinocraft.

His interest is piqued.

Science.

Hmm.

Suddenly he ducks in fear: the dinosaur appears to be doing a barrel roll! It appears to be entirely out of control! It hurtles despairingly towards the lead dinoPANZER, but at the last second control is wrested back and it flings itself lovingly into the sky, an arc of joy bursting off to safety as cosmic lunar laser rays begin to shoot on fully automatic off the back of the pterowaffeschmitt!

Traces of moon laser cascade down, until suddenly the dinoPANZER bursts into flame! A second later there is a echoing explosion, and the dinoPANZER shatters and blasts in a ball of fire a hundred feet across!

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaa!” Tesla swears he hears whistling away into the night sky. “Take my maths, you Nazi bastards!”

Morale boosted and joy renewed at the realisation there is but one Nazi dinoPANZER left before him, Tesla is spurred on in his Nazi-hunting quest and rides his electrified bear towards the sole survivor. With the reins in his teeth, he stands on the back of the bear, arms spread wide as he accumulates the electricity necessary to blast the foul armoured fiend to smithereens!

...Suddenly, just as Tesla is about to release the terrifying power building up in his bear-mounted coil a thousand migrating frogs rain back down to earth, tumbling all about, making ground and bear slippery with frogness. The bear rears in mid-charge, terrified by the sudden onslaught of awful amphibians. Nikola Tesla loses his balance! He falls backwards! He releases the shocking power of his bear-mounted coil before he can regain his footing, and only manages to electrify the damnable frogs raining down upon him!

As dozen after dozen of vengeful frogs electrocute the lightning lover, Tesla falls from his bear-mount, and smashes to the ground!

Wound Acquired: Nikola Tesla: Bleeding Chest!

Dazed, Nikola Tesla crawls up to raise his head, palms flat on the ground. He seems to see a ray of musical energy rise into the sky, scattering vertically migrating frogs as it shoots upwards like some kind of signal. Just before the turn ends he gets to his knees to see the wild-flying Nazi pteroschmitt swoop down over the battlefield, diving in to the source of the musical beam.

There is a joyous shout that reverberates across the town square.

"What are you waiting for, boys? Get me off of here!"

Through the smoke of the burning dinoPANZERS he can just about make out the figure of a nineteenth century American frontiersman hang over the side and grab Paul McCartney by the shoulders and swing him on the back of the tamed Nazi dinosaur.

Tesla rises to his feet and whistles sharply for his electric polar bear to  return.

He is face to face with the surviving dinoPANZER!

Spoiler: Detailed Map (click to show/hide)

VITAL STATISTICS OF THE BOWIENAUTS

EFFECTS IN EFFECT
Mount Acquired! Steve Irwin: Subdued Nazi Pteroschmitt. Five turns remaining.
Spoiler: Archimedes of Syracuse (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 05:06:30 pm by lawastooshort »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Magnificent Timelord: Bowienauts at Speedograd. Turn Ten.
« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2012, 03:43:16 pm »

Dazed, Nikola Tesla crawls up to raise his head, palms flat on the ground.
Nikola Tesla, palms flat on the ground.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2012, 05:45:42 pm »

Oh no, my hands! I need those to kill dino-tanks with lightning!
Clean my hands with the Science WipesTM I keep on myself at all times.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2012, 08:26:11 pm »

Have I mentioned that this thread is hilarious? Because this thread is hilarious. I actually laughed out loud at Stukosaurus.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60