Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328408 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #870 on: July 26, 2012, 06:09:53 am »

Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.
You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you.
If you refuse to work for us i will have to remind you that I'll cut your leg off and eat it.
She seems completely unfazed by the threat.
You won't kill me unless I give you the info. So I'm safe as long as i don't tell you. She smugly tells you.
Did I mention I haven't eaten in wuite a while?
Or maybe we use our human couple we took earlier and say to her. If you don t help us we kill the couple

Anyway, don't go for lopping a limb straight off, that generally wouldn't hurt so much because it spends little time where the nerve endings are most sensitive at the skin, and also the body overrides the pain with a shock reaction so that you could conceivably get away from the bear/wolf/douchebag who ripped it off.

I'd suggest lots of relatively thin lacerations, on meaty areas like the back of the legs and arms. And we want to make sure they don't get infected too, so wash the wounds with salt water/alchohol/antibacterial stuff. Physical pain is pretty much the worst thing.

Though we don't want to overdo it, if we push her too hard she'd probably just tell us anything in the hopes that we'd stop.
I'd go with electricity; lacking that, shallow cuts combined with liberal amounts of salt, lye or acid.

"Intact enough to answer the question. Actually the process could be too complex for somebody without a PHD... So at least leave her alive with a working pair of hands and arms. Just in case she needs to do it for us."
Yes.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 26, 2012, 06:38:01 am »

Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.
You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you.
If you refuse to work for us i will have to remind you that I'll cut your leg off and eat it.
She seems completely unfazed by the threat.
You won't kill me unless I give you the info. So I'm safe as long as i don't tell you. She smugly tells you.
Did I mention I haven't eaten in wuite a while?
Or maybe we use our human couple we took earlier and say to her. If you don t help us we kill the couple

Anyway, don't go for lopping a limb straight off, that generally wouldn't hurt so much because it spends little time where the nerve endings are most sensitive at the skin, and also the body overrides the pain with a shock reaction so that you could conceivably get away from the bear/wolf/douchebag who ripped it off.

I'd suggest lots of relatively thin lacerations, on meaty areas like the back of the legs and arms. And we want to make sure they don't get infected too, so wash the wounds with salt water/alchohol/antibacterial stuff. Physical pain is pretty much the worst thing.

Though we don't want to overdo it, if we push her too hard she'd probably just tell us anything in the hopes that we'd stop.
I'd go with electricity; lacking that, shallow cuts combined with liberal amounts of salt, lye or acid.

. . . . we want her to tell and work. I also detect the need to get moving soon. lets just cut off a chunk of flesh for now and get ready to leave to another place. We are a wee bit hungry, by the way. Lets go back to the Cheese store, raid that, and take the cheeseman, alive.
Also, mention to her that, we need her alive even after we get the info. (another breeder, I guess. maybe worse, if you can think of it.)
Oh, and, lets give Diana our super sharp knife. She will love the gift.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 26, 2012, 06:43:06 am »

I think she already stole it.
Stealing horribly dangerous pointy artefacts is probably something that she would continue doing. Or she might have given it back and promised not to take it again. I don't remember.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 26, 2012, 10:40:18 am »

I think she already stole it.
Stealing horribly dangerous pointy artefacts is probably something that she would continue doing. Or she might have given it back and promised not to take it again. I don't remember.
Last time she gave it back
Re: You are the evo ape.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 26, 2012, 12:18:40 pm »

Intact enough to speak and live long enough to say something interesting.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 26, 2012, 02:09:44 pm »

PTW, might join in later on.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: July 28, 2012, 02:50:47 pm »

I need her intact enough to work and tell. Break a few ribs maybe. You explain to Diane.
Vicious unarmed beat-downs are not really my style, you know? I try to keep up a "porcelain doll" figure. Makes 'em underestimate me.
You can cut something non-vital off if you want.
I can not cut off something non-vital if you want her to work. The human body is put up so it works at it best in a "just so" matter. Using knives messes up the "just so" setup and makes the brain go overtime to avoid losing more parts. It cant focus on anything else then. Diane quickly explains to you.
...You can probably figure something out. I am going to make a visit to the cheese shop that was on the way here. For one i want to take the cheese shop owner hostage and second: I am hungry as fuck.

Diane looks at you for a small bit with a strange look then sighs.
You can have the magic knife by the way.
Diane freezes up and she starts smiling awkwardly and folding her hands behind her back.
I-uh Iiiiii kind of already took it. Sorta. Accidentally?
This is certainly the most amusing kidnapping I ever took part in. Sasha pipes in.
The great god above probably doesn't want to create this argument and so do i.You sigh heavily.Just keep it. But we are going to need to talk about stealing magical pointy things.

Time to plan a bit for the cheese store.

Stats:
Health:Small gash. Pain starting to arise again.
Energy:Kinda tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Away but close.
Horde:/45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.\
Friends:Diane Pie.
Hostage:Sasha Kriloff.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 28, 2012, 03:43:28 pm »

we can get him in his sleep
btw can t we do someting about the bullet wound?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:16:52 am by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 30, 2012, 08:20:59 am »

We probably should. I would recommend removal and cauterization, if it weren't for the fact that we heal so damn fast.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 30, 2012, 10:55:10 am »

Then i suggest we just remove the bullet,find someway to make the wound less noticeable,and see if the wound is bleeding.
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:12 am »

When another burst of pain appears in your leg you manage to fall over.
Now you remember you left the bullet in there.
Dicktitties.
So we get to do personal surgery? Awesome.

You proceed to go to the kitchen and look around for a knife. You find a rather big and surprisingly clean kitchen knife.
You take off your pants, sit down and raise the knife.
You clench your teeth for a bit and give a stab at the entrance. You get lucky and manage to get to the bullet in one stab.
You put your fingers in there and remove the bullet and pants fabric very quickly and with an ignorable amount of pain.
It almost instantly starts bleeding again. You search around and find a dusty towel. You clean it a bit and then bind it around the wound.

You put on your pants again and you are fairly certain you need a new pair of trousers if you want to go unnoticed.
It's kinda covered in blood.
But it's at the back so as long as you don't turn around it can be unnoticed.
Maybe.

Stats:
Health:large gash.not a small amount of Pain.
Energy:Kinda tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Away but close.
Horde:/45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.\
      Interrogation.
Friends:Diane Pie.    \
Hostage:Sasha Kriloff.\
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 31, 2012, 09:19:17 am »

Do we have any spare clothes from our breeders?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 31, 2012, 09:46:01 am »

From or for? yes. . . . We will need to get some clothing of various sizes. And a van.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 31, 2012, 02:25:41 pm »

From or for? yes. . . . We will need to get some clothing of various sizes. And a van.
From the makers of rapist glasses comes a new, exiting product that puts the "sex" back into "convicted sex criminal"! Introducing... pedophile beards! Combine them with our rapist glasses to get that rapist pedophile look you've always wanted!
Or try our other products: The serial killer van! The public masturbator trenchcoat! The "There's gotta be something wrong with that guy"-hat! And our wide selection of pencil crayons.

Yeah, get a van. And a trenchcoat.

(Damn I want a public masturbator trenchcoat.)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 31, 2012, 04:02:45 pm »

Do not forget cheese, we're hungry.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 257