Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 328367 times)

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #855 on: July 24, 2012, 09:47:24 pm »

"Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.

You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you."

I agree with this.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 24, 2012, 10:22:27 pm »

"Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.

You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you."

I agree with this.

I guess eating her legal is out of the question?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 25, 2012, 07:11:18 am »

It's not exactly as if i could get to your house and kick you in the teeth for sigging something. So go ahead.
Remember to get your obsidian floodgate closed though.
Sigged
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 25, 2012, 07:22:11 am »

It's not exactly as if i could get to your house and kick you in the teeth for sigging something. So go ahead.
Remember to get your obsidian floodgate closed though.
Sigged
So we're sigging responses to sig-requests now?
This is kind of incredibly silly.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 25, 2012, 07:57:13 am »

I agree with this.

yes. it is out of the question. in fact, i think this follows the lines of what i wanted o do.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:01:56 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 25, 2012, 07:58:31 am »

I agree with this.
yes. it is out of the question. in fact, i think this follows the lines of what i wanted o do.

"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 25, 2012, 11:45:31 am »

I meant to say leg, but if we find her lawyer can we eat him?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 25, 2012, 11:47:46 am »

I meant to say leg, but if we find her lawyer can we eat him?
sure. he can be made into food, speaking of which, i wounder what she would like to eat. Both Sasha and Diana.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 25, 2012, 10:36:38 pm »

Diane seems fine with human meat (she's a humanitarian, after all), but Sasha probably wants something less... Sentient. Have someone see if there is a refrigerator somewhere.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 26, 2012, 02:21:37 am »

Oh nothing like that. No complaints here. I'd have to say I'm a fan of your work actually. A regular person would be dead 5 times over having gone through what I have since the change.
You were just snagged so that we may use you to bring more people to my level. Tell me what you require to make more intelligent ones, and no harm will befall you.
If you refuse to work for us i will have to remind you that I'll cut your leg off and eat it.
She seems completely unfazed by the threat.
You won't kill me unless I give you the info. So I'm safe as long as i don't tell you. She smugly tells you.

You look at her for a while then pull up a chair and wait until Diane comes back. It looks like it might take a while.
Are you honestly thinking of a response or are you waiting until i give it to you out of boredom?
I'm waiting for my helper. Just think of me as Santa, except I eat people and my little helpers cut people up.
She looks at you in minor confusion.
You are the second craziest person I ever met. She slowly says.

You then hear the door creak open. Diane has returned. Now it's going to get interesting.
She walks in nibbling on a leg.
Who was the past owner of that leg?You ask.
Some hobo.
Can you convince her to say how we make smart zombies?
How intact do you need her?

Stats:
Health:Small gash. Pain starting to arise again.
Energy:Kinda tired.
Infectivity 30%
Hunger: hungry
Durability level 2
Inventory:8 Biobombs. 28 worms. one 357. magnum, 48 357. bullets,
Gun experience: Can hit stuff.
Safe-house security: 3

Away but close.
Horde:/45?normals,16 anklebiters,10 actors,Snowflake,one adorable skellie.\
Friends:Diane Pie.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 26, 2012, 02:34:01 am »

"Intact enough to answer the question. Actually the process could be too complex for somebody without a PHD... So at least leave her alive with a working pair of hands and arms. Just in case she needs to do it for us."

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 26, 2012, 03:43:12 am »

can we zombify her without making her dumb? Or maybe we use our human couple we took earlier and say to her. If you don t help us we kill the couple
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:49:30 am by pikorge »
Re: You are the evo ape.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 26, 2012, 04:13:14 am »

Or maybe we use our human couple we took earlier and say to her. If you don t help us we kill the couple
Somehow I don't think she'd actually care.

Anyway, don't go for lopping a limb straight off, that generally wouldn't hurt so much because it spends little time where the nerve endings are most sensitive at the skin, and also the body overrides the pain with a shock reaction so that you could conceivably get away from the bear/wolf/douchebag who ripped it off.

I'd suggest lots of relatively thin lacerations, on meaty areas like the back of the legs and arms. And we want to make sure they don't get infected too, so wash the wounds with salt water/alchohol/antibacterial stuff. Physical pain is pretty much the worst thing.

Though we don't want to overdo it, if we push her too hard she'd probably just tell us anything in the hopes that we'd stop.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 26, 2012, 05:08:56 am »

I don't want to live on this thread anymore.

On a serious note why are "we" designing ways to torture a random person? Just no bay12, no.

>>:Let the doctor live for now, its best to have an ally.

>>:Keep diane away from her

>>:Get prepared to move back to our base.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 26, 2012, 05:14:09 am »

I don't want to live on this thread anymore.

On a serious note why are "we" designing ways to torture a random person? Just no bay12, no.

Because she's not a random person. She at least considers herself responsible for whatever is going on. And also it's probably a plot point. So yeah.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 257