Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - no spots open  (Read 12643 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - one spot open
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2012, 08:35:52 am »

Keep running till I find one, or I find something interesting

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2012, 11:18:53 am »

Roscow nods. "Understood. We need to focus on gathering information then, not just killing everybody. I say we try to find where they keep their documents. Steal as many as we can, and read them at our own leisure."

The elf thinks to himself for a second. "Of course, if you got a private place to keep a hostage, we can just try to grab and interrogate one of them...."

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2012, 04:21:20 pm »

----Oza Al'Alasi----
(There are no spot checks. Unless something is behind you, magically cloaked, or being stealthy, you will always be fully aware of it.)
You walk into the right tunnel, taking slow, careful steps to avoid falling. As you move further into the tunnel, you get a grasp of how to move, and pick up the pace. The tunnel gets more and more narrow, until you reach the end. It leads into a small chamber filled with small crystals that give off a blue light. You see a few things scattered around, but can't quite make out what they are from this distance.
----Nessara Idyll----
You part ways with Levin, and stop by your old home. Your parents welcome you in, and you have a long rest before being shocked awake by sounds of a parade. You grumpily get ready and work your way through the cheering crowd to the solitude of the library. A few mages seem to be set up around the interior to keep the place dry and cool to make damage to the books minimal.
----Roscow Illiad----
"You some kind of looney? If you mess with these cretins like that, they'll just send someone you can't handle after them. They don't care if you attack'em like this, if their best can't stop you here, they ain't goin' after you again. The stuff we're after is with the doctor."
----Lilith Zetal----
You pick a direction, north, and start sprinting as fast as you canm looking for nothing in particular. You turn to look around you for a few seconds, but while you weren't looking you manage to run into a small, stone building. There are a few runes on the bottom of it, you can't read the scripture very well.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 25, 2012, 04:34:28 pm »

Nessara remembered this place just as it was in it's foundations. Nothing but a small archive of books. Now, the halls were furbished with crafts and decor. The ambient lighting was superbly done, there was even individual tables and chairs furnished from fine wood. They were even smooth!

But admiring the place could occupy the other half of her time. First, she had to find a tome on Chaos Magic and it's workings.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 25, 2012, 08:59:38 pm »

Summon all of the Elementals, and have them check the building for traps. If its safe enter, and take a look around with Sonny following me.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2012, 11:28:03 pm »

----Nessara Idyll----
You look around the library for a while. Not much stands out regarding chaos magic, but you do find a rather... Sketchy looking book entitled:
'The Olde Historeys of the Magics: Chaos: Volume One of Fifty'
You somehow doubt it will prove to be a riveting read, but it's the only thing that stands out. You are also told by one of the new faces working in the library that no other volume was printed. The author apparently went insane and imagined that the other 49 he had fully written were printed, and burned the original copies before they could get an actual printing. You decide that this bodes well.
----Lilith Zetal----
You summon two elementals, you don't feel you'll need more than that. They give a quick scan of the runes, but it appears the building isn't trapped. You recall one, but leave Sonny out. As you turn a corner through a hole in the wall, he gives a swipe at an old set of armor, cutting it in half. There are several scrolls and books strewn about.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 26, 2012, 09:46:02 am »

Corvander walked down to the inn.

Go to the inn.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 26, 2012, 09:57:39 am »

Request if I can borrow that certain book. For academic purposes.

If not, then request if I could read it in the librarium, given my available time.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:40 am »

Leaf through the books, and scrolls to try, and find something interesting, or useful.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 29, 2012, 04:00:08 pm »

Roscow nods. "I have no intention to stick around town long enough for them to send goons after me, but I guess you have a family and business to protect. We will do it your way then. Lead on. If we get in trouble try to keep your distance from the targets. I don't want to catch you with one of my blinding attacks."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 29, 2012, 04:48:18 pm »

Action: Investigate the crystals...carefully.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 07, 2012, 02:08:12 pm »

----Corvander Hellstave----
You walk through the crowds to the inn. A small group of knights blocks your entrance. They seem incredibly drunk, and are singing about the last days of their squad or something. You doubt they'll be leaving before tomorrow, so you push through, and find the inn you've been looking for.
----Panril Kriscaryn----
It's a cloudy day. Something a thief should usually enjoy puts you off. Nothing angers you more than ideal conditions for a heist. Regardless, you're in front of today's target. A large farm, something rare in Sierta. Because of all the sunshine and open space a farm requires, the Fae don't usually have farms of their own. It figures that most of the workers are human, but still. The sight amuses you.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 07, 2012, 06:20:11 pm »

Panril couldn't wait any longer. He was fighting his goblin urges to just run in kicking and screaming, but he felt as if he was above all of that. There was nothing like a subtle daylight robbery to start off a perfect day. He pulled up the hood on his bright red robes and pulled his orange wings in close as he slinked along the fence to the blindside of the barn. Nothing was as unique as a meal of farm-grown food in these lands, and he was ready to steal his meal.

>Panril: Slink to the blindside of the barn for a closer look at the fields.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 13, 2012, 07:46:45 pm »

----Panril Kriscaryn----
You try your very best to sneak to the blind area by the barn. You may not like favorable conditions, but that won't stop you from abusing them. A few of the farmhands notice you, but pay no mind. You've proven to be rather harmless in the past, so they don't care whether or not you spy on them. One person, however, does take notice when you reach your destination. The owner's daughter is in the blind area of the barn, and she's given you more than your fair share of beatings for trying to rob her in the city. She has a hammer...

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 13, 2012, 10:34:45 pm »

When Panril reached the blind side of the barn and pressed against the barn wall. He pulled down his red hood only to see what he feared the most, the owner's daughter. Her hammer gleamed in the sunlight as she shifted in her hands. SHE'S here. This isn't good. She must have known I'd be back for more again. There's no way I can take food from the fields today. His stomach growled angrily at the prospect of no food as he clenched his flat belly. He could feel his ribs through the robes. How many days had it been since he ate? He looked at her with his beady goblin eyes, "No chance today?" His face turned to one of grimace, as he realized there was no negotiation. Panril started to take a few steps back, but he knew that soon she'd be chasing him down with that hammer. It's no good. I'll have to make a run for it. I'll have to try elsewhere. He turned around donning his hood again, breaking into a run, making his hood fly off once again. His robes flowed after him in the wind.

Panril: Run away.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20