Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - no spots open  (Read 12645 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spawn of Chronus: Outlanders - one spot open
« Reply #210 on: March 16, 2012, 09:08:27 pm »

Try to talk to them instead of fighting, if they attempt to harm me summon Sonny, but make sure he doesn't kill them.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 17, 2012, 03:38:11 am »

Action: Might as well find a spot to rest
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 17, 2012, 03:43:49 am »

"Those lights were the magic the thief put into his golems..."
"...magic the thief put into his golems..."
"...into his golems..."
"his golems..."

Nessara blinked upon hearing that sentence. Either he meant what he said, or there was something else going on with him. Nonetheless, he was a Captain of the Guardian forces, and they still had work to do. She decided to ask other questions later on while turning her head towards the city.

"Then I guess we must capture or kill that thief before he does any worse with his Chaos Magic. Lead the way, Sir Knight."

((Just noticed, changing the 'date' to '0' in the quote format gives December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 17, 2012, 05:12:01 pm »

"I am Corvander Hellstave, apprentice to Azrakel, Necromancer of Daimburgh. I also like rabbits."
Corvander looked at the man.

>Ask the man's identity.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 17, 2012, 05:53:07 pm »

Roscow turns to the client and offers him a health potion, speaking softly. "Trying to get to the bottom of that murder as well?"

The elf scratches his Gimpy ear and briefly considers popping a mana potion himself before deciding against it.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 17, 2012, 05:59:05 pm »

((I think I'm going to drop out of this. I'm going to limit myself to the tabletop games I'm already in, and maybe the odd one character forum game until I catch up in my homework. Good luck with the rest of the game Lillipad.))

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 21, 2012, 03:54:10 pm »

----Caer Baelian----
Your battle with the bear continues, claiming an arm of yours, and the life of the bear. You feel a mysterious power flee from you, but have no interest in reclaiming it. As the bear draws its last breath, you feel a new power welling up inside, replacing the old. You would continue to become the leader of the island you're trapped on, and establishing a proper kingdom for the elves after the great civil war would end. However, you would eventually disappear from the face of the world, leaving an empty spot on elven history as the Enigmatic Ruler.
----Oza Al'Alasi----
You look around for a place to rest, and spot some mercenaries camping outside. Seems you weren't the only one in on this. They agree to let you rest at their camp when you explain the situation. When you wake up, they've returned from their exploration into the mines, many of the younger ones heavily wounded. You grip your sword tightly, and enter the gaping maw of the mines. You're immediately met with a fork in the path, the right seems to twist into something, and the left seems to be the way into the mine proper.
Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
----Nessara Idyll----
The sun begins to rise, bringing blatant anger to the captain's face.
"It's too late to go after him now. We'll regroup in a week, young lady. My name is Levin Mari, captain of the third order guardians, human-demon type golem. I hereby assign you as an honorary member of the third order, you are dismissed."
----Corvander Hellstave----
After a confrontation of a few minutes, which felt like more than a month, you finally inquire the man's identity.
"I'm Link Vense, captain of the fifth order guardians. What is your business here?"
----Roscow Illiad----
"I only know these guys aren't the ones who killed him. But they know who did, and I'm tired of watching from the sidelines. If you're here to help, then be my guest, whoever you are."
----Lilith Zetal----
(You don't seem to be paying attention to the OOC. You don't have to kill people, and these are weak enemies, so you can take them in a fight. And Sonny can only kill people, so you shouldn't use him in fights where you don't want to kill.)
You try to talk the two soldiers down, but they ignore you entirely. They draw their trainee swords, and prepare to strike you down. You summon Sonny out of reflex, but quickly have to recall him when you remembered his tendency to kill. You manage to avoid their first attacks, but wasting your mana on Sonny like that has left you at a disadvantage.

----Character State----
    Lilith
Level: 0
Health: 30/30
Mana: 38/45
Experience: 0/80
-
Phys.Dmg: 12-15(5+7 - 5+10)
Phys.Def: 100
Att.Spd: 2
ComboCap: 2
Summ.Cap: 5

Rookie Soldier(2)
Level: 0
Health: 45/45 - 45/45
Experience: 20 - 20
-
Phys.Dmg: 3-5
Phys.Def: 150
Att.Spd: 2
ComboCap: 2
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:19:15 pm by Lillipad »
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 21, 2012, 04:17:28 pm »

(I already said who I was. :P)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 21, 2012, 04:19:25 pm »

(Changed it.)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 21, 2012, 04:21:03 pm »

Attack them quickly, and make sure to make my blows non-lethal

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2012, 04:33:01 pm »

'My business here is to find a place to stay, for the night. Can you direct me there, sir?'

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 21, 2012, 05:35:59 pm »

Action: Do a quick recon of the area.

Any blood trails on the ground?
Does the right fork seem to have been mined, or tunneled by the creature?
Listen carefully. What do I hear, coming from both forks.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 21, 2012, 10:21:43 pm »

----Oza Al'Alasi----
You look around but don't see much. You also can't hear much. You aren't sure what you were expecting from the entrance, but you decide to more closely inspect the right tunnel. It seems to be a naturally formed area, far too old to have been made by the beast. It doesn't seem like it's been traversed recently either. You doubt the miners have ever really used it.
----Corvander Hellstave----
"There's a cheap, old inn down the road and to the right."
----Lilith Zetal----
----Character State----
You shoot a soldier twice, for a total of 17 damage.
Both soldiers attack at the same time, dealing 15 damage to you.
You shoot the same soldier twice more, dealing 19 damage.
You manage to avoid the attacks of both soldiers.
You heal yourself, recovering the wounds inflicted by the last round.
The soldiers are again evaded.
Rather than kill the soldier, you decide to knock him out with the pommel of your dagger.
+10 experience(10 lost)

The other soldier runs away after watching you defeat his comrade. He could bring trouble, so you quickly hurry to a separate portion of the woods. You feel secure in that neither military should find you, but you're not particularly close to any towns now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2012, 09:45:57 am »

"It was an honor, Sir Levin. I look forward to serving by your side in the coming week." Nessara said with a nod. The unfolding of events was surprising, but at least now she was armed with both information and a clearer mind as to who her allies are.

With that, she decides to head back into town and visiting the local library. Greeting her parents along the way.

She wondered if the baker regained his memory, but that act would have to wait for later on.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2012, 09:50:37 am »

((Failed my spot and listen checks. :P ))

Oza chided himself for these distractions. Did he have time to sate his curiosity? He didn't really know.

But, being who he was...

Action: Explore the right tunnel!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20