Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8433 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 8: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2011, 12:43:50 am »

((Got distracted by LPs and sleeping...))

Turn 10. Strange Happenings…

The Party

Walks and the Khajiit, in their infinite wisdom, went back down by a cautious 10 steps. Kithlon, disregarding the Argonian's advice, steps up to the door and quickly pulls the handle. Melar covers his face with his arms, as the Redguard wrenches it open. (3) Much to Kithlon's delight, the door didn't trigger some awful trap. He went in and Melar followed. The Argonian looked over the door again, just in case. (1) They all entered the next room, which looked kind of...Normal. It was probably a warden's office or something. There was a table, a chair, lots of paperwork, and a fews chests. Oh, and a skeleton on the chair. After a few moments, it stands up and looks at the group. "You...are not...Thalmor....Must be...Prisoners, yes? Trying to escape? Not smart...not smart at all..."

The skeleton shambles towards the group, and then cackles, eventually stopping to say..."A housecat, a would-be assassin, an upright lizard, and a foolish warrior!" then melts. Strange, this place. Then a daedroth appears from it's remains.

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 10: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2011, 12:51:27 am »

Ashiranji growled in low, menacing tones. After a moment she sprang forward, going for the daedroth's leg to clamp down on it with her jaws and pull it off-balance, leaving it open for attack from the rest.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2011, 12:52:20 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Heal the person with the least remaining hit points, providing it does not overheal, otherwise show the daedroth my stabs
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2011, 12:59:25 am »

(What's with the rage? ???)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 01:01:26 am »

its a daedroth already, they are one of the tougher daedras
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2011, 01:05:27 am »

(Oh don't worry, it's just a bipedal crocodile which can cast spells. Nothing to worry about at all...))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2011, 01:14:09 am »

c'mon man, lvl 1 daedroth, you want tpk dont you

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011, 01:15:47 am »

(TES features level scaling; we're all level 1 so this thing is a pushover for even one character. If we were level 3 or 4 it would be a different story. :P)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2011, 01:20:29 am »

((You fools! I'm using Morrowind level scaling, and your in a Daedric Ruin near Dagoth Ur! But yeah, it's a weaker than usual daedroth))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2011, 01:21:44 am »

TES scales what you fight, not how tough the thing is, but I will take his word that it is weakened

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2011, 01:24:56 am »

TES scales what you fight, not how tough the thing is, but I will take his word that it is weakened

((To an extent, but dremora in Oblivion where significantly weaker at level 1 than level 20. Same for a lot of enemies.))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2011, 01:25:56 am »

(Actually, you're wrong there wolfchild. It's true you need to be certain levels to fight certain enemies but even then they're still scaled to some extent. That's why there's always the problem of city guards being able to wipe out Dagoth-Ur, all of Batman's rogue's gallery, the Flood, the Reapers, Sauron, and the entire WWE roster by themselves. >.>)

(ninja'd :P)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2011, 01:27:55 am »

Thats the NPC style enemies, which dremora and guards are, but daedroth, atronach etc are creature type enemies

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2011, 01:39:41 am »

((Spriggans and wil-o-wisps "leveled-up" as well, if I recall. Anyway, this RTD doesn't really follow everything in the Elder Scrolls...))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2011, 01:44:00 am »

(I know, just fooling about during the interim. ^^^; )
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10