Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8423 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 14: Out In the Middle of Nowhere
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2011, 08:50:35 pm »

Sorry...I just can't help it. I'll wait next time.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 15: Out In the Middle Of Nowhere
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:47 pm »

Turn 15. Escaped…

The Party

Melar and Walks-In-The-Cold gather up what they want and split the rest. (1d100=63) The book happens to teach a spell that temporarily blinds and deafens someone. An Illusion spell. Melar takes it and learns Cover Senses.

Melar takes a look at this note from Areyn.

If you are reading this, that means you've defeated the daedroth. Not the strongest specimen of his kind, but you've still proven yourself. I have gone on to Rimmen to the east; if you wish to know why the Thalmor have been attacked, journey there.

Areyn

Areyn sounds like a Dunmer name...He probably instigated this breakout...(5) Walks can hear footsteps in the distance.

Out in the desert, the Khajiit tries to befriend Kithlon, he mostly ignores her. With the Redguard not caring, Ashiranji sniffs out for a sign of water or people...(1) Nothing but a strange burning smell. (6) Kithlon decides to further investigate the object he sited. He walked on until the object was perfectly clear. It was a tent...But there were no nomads or any people at all. He goes closer, just a metre away, when he sees the corpses. Burnt to a crisp, they smelled awful. It seems that they've been here for days...It is strange that no predator has come to claim them.

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 15: Out In the Middle of Nowhere
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2011, 10:02:38 pm »

Feeling rather put out, Ashiranji circled three times to check for predators and then flopped down in the sand to wait for the nice female coldblood. Since she was bored, she scrawled her name in Khajiit letters in the sand with a claw.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:13 pm »

Walks caches up with the others
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2011, 10:17:26 pm »

Melar follows along.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:06 pm »

Kithlon turns around, "Why exactly are we staying together again? We escaped, no need to follow me around all daylong."

He then looks for any valuable items among the bodies.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle Of Nowhere
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2011, 07:53:56 pm »

Turn 15. Sand and more sand…

The Party

Kithlon, thinking that Ashiranji was just behind him, turns. The Khajiit however, had elected to stay back and wait for her Argonian comrade. Well without her around, Kithlon felt free to wander around and loot the corpses of the dead. (1) There is nothing of value. They have clothes and some bags, empty though...Whatever killed them made sure to take everything. Perhaps someone in Orcrest would know.

Meanwhile,  Ashiranji was scrawling her name in the sand, she had nothing else to do after all. As she scrawled on the sand, the Argonian and Dunmer arrived, carrying loot, Ashiranji could see.

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2011, 08:11:46 pm »

"Ah, so you're name is Ashiranji, it is nice to finally know your name, do you recognise where we might be?" As walks asks this, she tries to see if she can spot anything that is not just sand in the distance.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2011, 08:18:49 pm »

Ashiranji butted her head against Walks's shoulder to welcome her back, then looked around for civilization, ready to lead the party in whichever direction her primitive but enhanced senses told her people were.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »

Melar shows the note to the others.
"It seems that this Areyn person was in charge of that attack. I say we find our way east and go our separate ways in Rimmen."
Melar then tries to discern which way is east.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]