Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8424 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 10: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2011, 01:44:57 am »

pretty much the same as serious, after the initial outburst I was just playing around mostley
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2011, 08:07:10 am »

Keep it slowed with ice spells.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:49:03 pm by Sinpwn »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2011, 08:42:36 pm »

A bump for Bdthemag.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2011, 08:47:24 pm »

Punch him.

Yes you heard me, I'm going to punch a Daedra.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2011, 08:50:13 pm »

(It just occurred to me between the four of us we have nine attacks a round, and they'll all be directed at the Daedra. O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 8: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2011, 09:36:23 pm »

Turn 11 Try Aiming…
((9 attacks are nothing when the tank is weaponless and the other tank keeps missing.))
The Party

Spoiler: Daedroth Stats (click to show/hide)

Initiative Rolls
Kithlon 4+1
Melar Dereleth: 4
Ashiranji: 2
Walks: 6
Daedroth: 3

Seeing a daedroth here, and knowing what they can do, Walks quickly casts a healing spell on the Redguard.

Kithlon: 95/95 HP (overheal by 1.)
Walks-In-The-Cold: 17/50 MP

With everyone else in the room still shocked, she quickly thrusts [2+2 vs 6+3] her spear towards the daedroth's belly, but the immortal creature dodges it with alien finesse. Kithlon, still without a weapon, tries to punch the immortal and ancient daedra. [3+4+1 vs 6+3]. The daedra simply steps back. (1) Kithlon hits air and falls over[1d6=6]. He quickly gets up and tries to maul the daedra's backside. [6+4+1 vs 2+3] This time, the Redguard easily assaulted the rough hide of the reptilian foe. [1d7=1] It barely hurts the creature at all. [4+4+1 vs 5+3] Kithlon again strikes [1d7=5]. Melar tries to destroy the creature with frost spikes, but then remembers that he doesn't have any such spell. Instead, he uses his Spark spell [2d4=5] and (4) strikes it in the belly. In quick succession, he fires again. [2d4=4]

Daedroth: 88/103 HP
Kithlon: 89/95 HP
Melar: 40/50 MP

The Daedroth, tired with ease attacks, turns around and tries to bite Kithlon's head off. [4+3 vs 4+4+1] Fortunately, Kithlon had seen this coming and had jumped back. The Daedroth runs forwards and [3+3 vs 2+4+1] tries to snap at Kithlon, but the Redguard sidesteps the beast and instead it crashes into a wall! [1d8=2]

Daedroth: 86/103 HP

Seeing it's weakness, Ashiranji steps forward and tries to tear of the daedra's leg. [2+2+1 vs 6+3] The Daedra easily trips the Khajiit with it's tail. Getting up, the Khajiit tries again [3+2+1 vs 5+3], but finds herself thrown away by the daedroth! [1d3=1+2] In her fall, she breaks apart a bookcase.

Ashiranji: 169/172 HP

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:01:29 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 11: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2011, 09:39:44 pm »

Ashiranji growled low in her throat, almost inaudibly, and stalked around into the shadows to try pouncing on it from behind. If she could jump on it from its blind spot, she could probably sink her fangs into the back of its neck and use her weight to bear it to the ground, where it would be easy prey... or at least that was what her instincts told her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2011, 09:45:18 pm »

(Huh, swear I read frostbite somewhere in there.)
Cast weakness to fire. Follow up with Flame Touch from the side if possible.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2011, 11:01:32 pm »

Warmth shows her fangs to the daedroth, then attacks it, staying between it and the wizard
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2011, 11:02:14 pm »

Kithlon picks up a nearby object and slams it on the Daedra.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 8: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2011, 11:51:52 pm »

Turn 12. Almost…

The Party

Spoiler: Daedroth Stats (click to show/hide)

Initiative Rolls
Kithlon 5+1
Melar Dereleth: 3
Ashiranji: 3
Walks: 1
Daedroth: 4

[3+1+2] Kithlon finds a dart, a rock, and a quill. [6+4+1 vs 3+3] The dart strikes true, (3)[1d6=4) and lodges itself in the daedroth's arm! [6+4+1 vs 2+3] He throws the rock (2) and hits the creature's chest [1d4=4]. In desperation, Kithlon fires a quill! (3-2+4+1 vs 3+3] It hits the fiend, but does nothing at all.

Daedroth: 78/103 HP

In retaliation, the daedroth looks at the Redguard and casts Flame Spear. [1d20=14] He then lunges at the Argonian [4+3 vs 6 +2] But at the last moment, the Argonian sidesteps out of the way.

Kithlon: 77/95 HP
Daedroth: 23/35 MP

Ashiranji sneaks behind the beast, trying to catch it offguard...[3+1] Very quietly, she circles it while it's busy attacking her allies.[5+2+1 vs 1-2] Ashiranji takes the daedra by surprise and pushes it down onto the ground! [5+2+1 vs 4+3-2] [1d20=7+10(sneak attack)] She bites into the creature's neck, making the creature bleed continuously!

Daedroth: 61/103 HP

Melar [4+3 vs 2-3] weakens the creature while it's down, and then uses flame touch! [1d12=5] How lackluster.

Daedroth: 56/103 HP

With the daedroth down, Walks easily [4+2 vs 4-3][2d20=12+2] stabs the beast twice.

Daedroth: 42/103 HP

(3) The creature bleeds . [1d10=3]

Daedroth 39/103 HP

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:07:41 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 12: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2011, 12:05:29 am »

Stab it with my dagger. Aim for the eyes.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2011, 02:44:10 am »

Show it my stabs again

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2011, 09:53:10 am »

With the beast's neck still clenched in her jaws and all her weight on it, she started shaking her head back and forth, trying to break its spine.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2011, 11:14:19 pm »

Bumpity bumpy bumpity Bd.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10