Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)  (Read 22398 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game)
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2011, 07:51:37 pm »

Zeox walked over to James and the woman. "I've never seen her before. Sorry."

He stood there for a moment.

"However I have a contact who I think would be able to figure out what's wrong with here and take care of her"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2011, 08:54:32 pm »

"Call him. I'm gonna go check the other vans, and if I find other prisonners I'll send them here... And I heard gunshots from over there. I'll check if everyone's alright... I'm James, by the way."

He was quite relax now, since he had the impression that the battle was won. No gunshot had been heard for some time, so he guessed all the guards were dead or knocked unconscious. The two first vans he checked were empty, but they had a foul smell and he guessed the apes had been inside these.

In the third van, he found the geomancer, with a bleeding bullet wound in the chest. For a moment, he hesitated. In the distance, he heard a loud crash, and he called for help in that direction.

"I've got an injured over here!"

He looked back at the geomancer and tried not to panic. Taking off his shirt, he tried to use it to limit the bleeding. He stayed like that for a few seconds, until he noticed his skin was human again. Cursing against his stupidity, he picked the gun of an unconscious guard in the van and shot the van's super-inhibitor until it stopped working. He turned back towards the geomancer, hoping he had some kind of healing power.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2011, 08:55:41 pm »

Zeox took the woman and drove off to take her to his ally.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2011, 09:08:26 pm »

Alex slammed the guard against the door, stunning him, and knocked him out.  He got the cage open, and the man inside fell out.  He checked his pulse - it was fine.  Then he noticed the box labeled Super Inhibitor 2000, and smashed it with the guard's gun.  It didn't take much to break it, and then he checked the other cages.  It seemed like the guard had been shooting the prisoners when he had burst in - out of the 5 occupants, 3 had been shot.  He helped them out of the van, bandaging the survivor of the shot ones crudely with his shirt.  "Same over here." he yelled to nobody in particular.  He then went back and made sure the wounded guard was not dying, and then locked him in one of the cages. 

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2011, 09:13:27 pm »

The van began to creak loudly as the metal began peeling inward, drowning out the screams of the driver. The slamming at the doors stopped as the van was crushed to a third of the original size leaving only the front hood untouched. Bright red blood poured over the white sides of the crushed metal. A sense of vertigo filled 187's head throwing him of balance. He fell down onto the ground, but found that his body was heavy and slow to react. "At least they're dead. Now for the next one." He was about to leave when he heard a voice behind him, behind all of the vans. There was a bloodied mess of a man, but he didn't look like one the lab workers. Maybe he was someone attacking the vans. If nothing else he could use him to find out more information. He moved towards the person, "Are you alive, or just dying slowly? I need information." He started to notice that his voice was rough, not unlike someone who smoked for their entire life that also had impaired lungs.

Someone had beaten him to the downed super and had attempted to cover the bleeding wound, but he needed to know what was happening. Besides they knew nothing of him and had no real reason to attack him on sight. "I can seal that wound, but I want information. These vehicles, who do they belong to?" Not wanting to risk the man bleeding out before he could learn what he wanted he leaned over the man, removed the shirt, and placed his hands over the wound. His hands glowed as the energy from his own body flowed to the fallen manipulating his skin to cover itself. "Your wound is still there. Don't be stupid." Turning towards the attending super and said "So... who are they?" as a drop of green blood flowed from 187's nose.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2011, 09:33:22 pm »

Someone, no, something, arrived inside the van. He did'nt look aggressive, and he simply asked questions. Looking at him with a strange look, James answered. He did not care to give the man information, as long as he helped the geomancer.

"I think he's dying, he lost a lot of blood before I found him... I think these vehicles belong to a man who calls himself the 'Beast Master', he tried to attack the city a few hours ago, and he captured a few supers. He's using technology invented by the Busters. The guards and the drivers... Look like animal hybrids. I suppose they are his minions."

And, carefully and trying to look friendly, he added:

"And who are you?"

((Sleep))

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2011, 09:50:28 pm »

He seemed taken back by such a question, but quickly realized the error in his logic. "The people where I was created called me Subject 187, but you can call me 187. I think the owner of the vans might be the one that made me, but don't worry I'm just here for revenge." 187 motioned towards the crushed 'van' if it could really be called that a van anymore. "If that is all you have I'll be on my way. I'm sure that there are others still alive out here." He stood up and began to walk away.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2011, 10:22:48 pm »

Powder Talented Miner woke up. "Oh... Doren doren save me oh godohgodohgod" He struggled to grab a pebble from his back pack and with great effort, removed the shirt and put the pebble into his wound, shapign it to cap it. This stopped the bleeding. "Ohgod ohDorenDorendorendorenohgodthere'sbloodeverywheremyblood Oh god the bastard had a hangun OH god oh Doren save me aaaargh. I fell so dizzy... Oh god, I must have lost a lot of blood... Can't get up... d!@mit... Help me up... "

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2011, 11:07:41 pm »

Wei cursed hard to himself, he was too slow! Most of the vans had already been stopped. He had hoped that the vans would have been able to make better time than this, but then he saw the wrecked cars blocking the road.

Time to intervene then.

The large blob of blood in the backseat flowed over the sides of the car and towards the wrecked cars blocking the way, sliding underneath them. The wrecked cars promptly flipped out of the way, onto the sidewalk, as he forced the blood into hardened pillars underneath each car blocking the way and slammed it into the underside of the car with considerable force.

As the leading truck began to speed through the newly created gap, Wei saw some of the supers take notice.

Hmm... Time for a bit of a distraction.

First, the super driving after the vans. That had to stop. Fortunately, she drove over a pool of blood and covered her tires in the stuff. After hardening and forming spiked pointed inwards, all Wei had to do was slam them into the tires, bursting all four in an instant, sending the car skidding out of control. Next, he had to distract the rest of the supers from following the lead vans. Forming multiple softball sized blobs of blook that flowed around the street, Wei simply lifted them off the street and floated them above the middle vans.

This should do the trick...

The blobs promptly exploded into a hail of spinning disks, covering the entire street with a fine mist of razor sharp blades made from blood, spinning at over 60 km/hr and slicing apart everything that they touched. As the leading vans tires squeeled on the road as they desperately tried to drive away from the red wall of blades, Wei simply started to slowly advance the wall towards the other supers, hopefully buying time for some of the other vans.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2011, 12:05:58 am »

Zeox parked his bike outside the garage and walked in, announcing his presence by kicking down the door.

"Peter! Where are you? I need you here quickly!"

A young man in goggles and overalls peered out from behind a desk.

"Jesus, John why'd you have to kick the door down? I just had it replaced!". Peter's gaze drifted over to the unconscious woman. "And who the heck is that?"

"She's a super who was captured by those apes who invaded the industrial district. They were using Buster technology"

"What!?!  I always did have a bad feeling about Power's...  It's why I quit and-"

"We don't have time for flashbacks right now! Can you help her or not?"

"Sorry er yeah lay her down in the guest room upstairs"

Zeox did as instructed
It's FEF, not FEOF

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2011, 12:36:14 am »

Walking away 187 noticed that some of the vans were starting to make a getaway. There is too much that he doesn't know about this group, so he breaks into a run. After a few moments orbs of blood slowly fly upward only to burst in midair creating a swarm of swirling blades. The blades are quickly approaching, and it doesn't help that he's running towards the blood. He sees a brick wall and has a brilliant idea. He presses into the wall making his entire body glow, inching slowly into the wall. He could hear the sounds of twisted metal, and crushed glass growing closer and closer. The wall sealed behind him leaving a misshapen section, which was rather convenient as the wall of blades had just reached where his back was only moments before.

Falling forward onto a tacky checkered floor 187 felt sickened. He had never used his power in such an excessive way before. Scrambling to his feet he suddenly felt a pain in his chest. He started to cough, only to find he was coughing up his 'blood'. His breathing was strained, but he tried running anyways. After a few steps he stopped, there was no way to catch a moving van like this. Whoever created that wall of blades clearly knew what he was doing. Hopefully the others fared better than he did.

He'll have to regain some energy to repair his lungs a bit. He laid down on the floor after removing his robe and started to draw the minerals from the tiles. As the tiles started losing their composition they cracked and shattered into smaller fragments that were quickly absorbed. Tiles from all over the room started to decay and be absorbed. The owner of the building is going to be pissed but at least he felt alive again. He tried breathing and found that rather easy. So he stood up, put on his robes, and started into a run towards the nearest window. By now the wall must have passed.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2011, 08:15:19 am »

James helped the Geomancer up and was about to tell him his name, but he realized the vans were moving. Getting out of the van, he realized someone was using blood to make way for the vans. The few not destroyed yet had already started moving. And it was easy to see who was responsible: another super had arrived, perfectly calm as blobs of blood were forming in the streets.

"You! Geomancer! Whatever your name is... Go after the vans! Stop them! I don't care if the prisonners live or die, you must stop these vans! I'm gonna make that bastard stop his little trick."

And when the blobs exploded and formed dozens of little blades, James decided he was going to kill him. He started running towards the vehicle, trying to ignore the blades.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2011, 10:06:18 am »

Arthur had decided to throw caution to the wind and see what was happening with his own eyes. He arrived at the scene and saw a couple of vans getting away...
and a wall of blood. It was the most disgusting thing Arthur had ever seen. But something needed to be done. He was not particularly keen on calling either the military or the busters, but there wasnt much of a choice.

Arthur decided to call the military. "The hacker has been seen in the leading van. Stopping the vans is now a priority."
                                              "Understood. ETA is 2 minutes."

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2011, 10:20:19 am »

Well, it seems that I have garnered attention.

Wei had been paying close attention to all the supers, monitoring who could do what, what they looked like, who was injured and who wasn't and had of course noticed the creature running his way with an angry look on his face. It spoke of an inexperienced killer. He put down the camera he had been using to take high definition pictures with and smiled at the thing running at him.

Silly little thing. It has no idea just what it is messing with...

Wei was tempted to rip the thing apart right there and then, but he wasn't here to do battle, he was here to follow those vans, of which 5 had just left the street. The rest were still stuck in the middle of the blade wall, and Wei decided that it would have to do. Stepping on the gas, Wei drove right through the wall, the blades opening to form a gap and closing behind him, blood from both the vans and the steet leaped into the backseat of the car as he went. Stopping near the corner that the vans had drove around, Wei decided to leave a parting gift of sorts. He collected all of the blade wall into a single large ball and spiked quickly formed on the surface as the ball slowly decreased in size.

These blood spikes made of super dense blood can punch through a tank if they have enough force behind them. I'm sure that everyone will appreciate them.

In just moments the ball had become a ball made entirely of spikes, hovering above the middle of the street. Just as Wei drove around the corner, he fired the spike bomb with the force of a tank blast, sending spikes all over the street.

Enjoy...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2011, 10:34:00 am »

PTM knew there was no possible way he could ctch the vans driving away. However, maybe, just maybe he could fight the man with the blood. "No, no, no! I can't catch up to the vans! I can fight him! You go get the vans, I can't run fast enough!" PTM barly managed to dodge the spike that proceedingly flew down the street, and was very lucky he wasn't hit and killed. Then the man got into a van but byy no, PTM already had his stone out, and had the stone suit on. He ran towards the vans i it, taking out another pebble, turning it into a boulder, and hurling it with maximum force around the corner at the vans, aiming it at the driver cabs when he got aroudn the corner.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 38