Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 136

Author Topic: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 57: Simple Answers, Upset Parents, and Jobs.  (Read 210446 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD of the Dragon. Turn 28: Bacon, Dirt cave, Overkill, Back door.
« Reply #720 on: January 02, 2012, 11:44:44 pm »

And now I'm definitely saving it.

Christmas gift or no, you're the GM. I trust you as far as I can exceed the speed of light. Nothing personal, mind you.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:46:16 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: January 02, 2012, 11:55:49 pm »

Anthramarux spit out the ring and letter. What the...?

And a scroll?

Quick Action: Read the small scroll!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 03, 2012, 01:52:31 am »

And now I'm definitely saving it.

Christmas gift or no, you're the GM. I trust you as far as I can exceed the speed of light. Nothing personal, mind you.
Fine, don't get rid of that malus. Don't trust me even though I'm telling the truth.

Your funeral dude.

Quick Action: Read the small scroll!
Spoiler: The Scroll (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 03, 2012, 02:37:39 am »

So pretty-

This will have to do temporarily. Set up inside, stash the mirror in a safe place so I can stare at myself every night.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 03, 2012, 07:23:06 am »

How is not eating a bravery pill until right before I go into town again (which if I don't find anything next turn was going to be the turn after that) going to kill me? Don't answer that.

Augh, fine, fine, eat the pill. Man, you try to be a bit cautious and suddenly you're Jerkface Mcass...
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 03, 2012, 08:02:15 am »

Wow, energy breath is rad.

Nuvian ate of the charred animals for a few minutes, then headed off west. She was determined to see what she could find.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 10:06:06 am by freeformschooler »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 03, 2012, 08:13:34 am »

Wow, energy breath is head.
It's mostly due to the fact that the boars were in a cluster and all 1 HP.

In a real fight it wouldn't fare as well.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 03, 2012, 09:47:01 am »

Anthramarux didn't know what she had done to warrant divine intervention-aside from being a horrible daughter and killing lots of crabs...but, it was interesting all the same.

She had heard her mothers stories of her father-how he had travelled among the Humans as one of them, and played pretty music...and, though she never said it out loud, Mother had hinted she had might even have been a complete Human herself long ago. Granted, they had never discussed that in depth.

Aside from the obvious benefits, there was opportunity to be gained from being able to talk to Humans without looking like a Dragon.

Maybe they wouldn't shoot arrows at her now, and she could walk into buildings without destroying them and angering the owners. She knew, since she had tried.

Anthramarux figured she needed clothes, first-if only to deny Tarran God some erotic excitement from seeing her Human form bounce and stumble around suggestively. On that matter, she wondered what her Human form would look like. Would it be her own Dragon soul reflected as a Human? Would she able to consciously choose? Would she have feelings like a Human, or a Dragon?

The answers all pointed to adventure!

Anthramarux shook off her grief and took to the sky, roaring viciously and happily. She was sure someone around here was in need of help. In fact, most of the time she tried to help people they just couldn't stop themselves from helping her in return! Surely someone could spare a pair of pants. Humans only needed pants, she remembered.

Helping people was fun!

When they paid her.

Action: Anthramarux does some favors for local farmers in exchange for a set of clothes, bags and other Human things to wear, or monetary aid.

Of course, My Dragoness form implies I will melt their homes and eat them all if they don't reciprocate. Not that she would do that. Yet. :)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 03, 2012, 11:16:38 pm »

Raikonai snorted at the voice in his head, ignoring it for now. For now, what was this strange book? He'd have to read it.

Then, he'd give the voice a smug "Who's the coward now?" as he began walking the long way around the lake towards the village. Oh, the pretty voice didn't want a healer? THEN HE'D GIVE IT A HEALER!

Read book, then walk around the lake the long way, making for the village.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #729 on: January 04, 2012, 03:30:43 am »

As Kin kept flying he had an internal struggle going on. On one hand the humans had a lot of the very fed cows, they probably wouldn't miss one. On the other hand if they did notice one gone they would most likely suspect the fly-by dragon that were seen just a moment ago.

"Gah, if there's a cattle thief coming by they are still going to suspect me. Just as well." Kin picked the fattest cow he could find and when he were sure no one was looking he swooped by, stuffed himself with glorious cow and flew away. The perfect crime.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 05, 2012, 06:51:15 pm »

Investigate the new area.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 05, 2012, 08:32:49 pm »

Cevitil shook his head slightly. He knew not of the gods. He supposed he could try... eventually.

"But... but... don't wizards have all kinds of spells? Say, if you looked at the evidence and... sniffed it out, or some such? At least tell me where the temples are!" Cevitil protested.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 05, 2012, 08:52:39 pm »

"Wizards aren't gods, son. We have limits. Magic has limits. If we tried to do what you ask, it would require several high mages from around the world. It would be quicker to go to the gods. And unless you are a worshiper of the forbidden gods, you should have nothing to worry about."

"The temples are extremely obvious. You cannot possibly miss a temple, especially the much larger than average temples here in Kalamer. They should be very obvious, even in our tall city. Their bell towers should stand above everything else and there should be a large clearing around the temples. In addition, they are fairly bunched together. I can't recall the exact direction, I'm getting old. But I believe if you look a little you should be able to see them from here just barely."
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:54:37 pm by Tarran »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 07, 2012, 08:01:18 pm »

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 07, 2012, 09:41:43 pm »

Dude, it's been only 2 days, well within the time I gave for the PMs.

Anyway, I am going to post it today, but later. Have patience.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 136