Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17368 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 13: Conflicting Notes.
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2011, 10:22:40 pm »

The kind of asshole that doesn't know about your current condition. ;)
They are indeed Health pools, since I'm pretty sure they were never named more than that or 'green pool'. it won't really help until the excess essence is out of your system, though.

Also, side note: any other player to do that and get a 1 would have died, since it did 100+ damage to you.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2011, 11:20:25 pm »

Wonderful. Well, I will NOT go to Rik. I'm going to Qwon.

I will show him the 2nd set of orders, and I will tell him I plan to follow his orders. However, I thought this very rebellious looking note might interest him, If nothing else for information on who broke the 'Augmentation Canisters'. I will specifically use the name, and watch his face closely when I do.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2011, 11:39:45 pm »

Hehe...This'll be an interesting turn.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2011, 12:42:35 am »

Question, was my character able to hear the explosion , or was he too far away? I can imagine him walking to town, being blissfully unaware about the whole thing and then seeing a big crater where a house used to be. :P
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2011, 12:47:34 am »

He heard it, but the adventurer in him was too loudly shouting 'loot the dead guy!' ;D
(I can't really say you didn't hear it if everyone else in the main Shaper Hall did and ran over to it, could I?)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2011, 02:31:10 am »

Go to Riko, listen to what he says before making any choices.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2011, 07:50:18 am »

Looks like the team has split already five Rebel, 1 Shaper

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2011, 09:17:38 am »

No, 1 rebel, 1 shaper, 3 undecided.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2011, 09:19:31 am »

No, 1 rebel, 1 shaper, 3 undecided.

Close enough :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 14: It begins!
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:26 pm »

Pro-Shaper

Haika takes the note to Head Shaper Qwon, who is not too surprised at this. "He was too interested in those things, thank you for the proof. We seem to have a war quickly incoming here, so I proclaim you, Apprentice Shaper Haika Unekaru, last of your line alive, a full Shaper. Now we have a meeting to interupt; if he is truly a rebel, we will abide by Shaper law. Dura lex, sed lex.

Shaper Rik
"Where is Apprentice Haika?" You all shrug. Hikari then asks if he is a rebel and can he join. "You sure get straight to the point, don't you, Agent. Yes, take this note to the rebel beachhead after taking what you can. "Now, Kaguro. you used both of them accidentaly at once which if probably not good for you. but you can feel the power, yes? Those canisters are the result of the Sucia Island experiments, which are Barred knowledge due to the implications of what could be created with their power, and with the Geneforge. They are not all good, because there are rumors of occasional side effects if you use more than 7, but that is no problem. Before Qwon finds out of this, I must know who will join us in overthrowing the Shaper Council, and who will not. I am fine either way, but there is no time for a lenghty explaination right now. If all five of you were here, perhaps, but with one of you missing caution says to quickly explain and retreat before he tells. Qwon no doubt would like to catch me in flagrante delicto, he is as bored as I am waiting for the island experiment to begin finally. We can offer you more knowledge with less restrictions and the same or almost same equipment you could get here, and an instant end to being called 'apprentice', but any of you wishing for calm and stability in your work should stay here, since as you know from hearing of the mini-rebellions occasionally springing up, The council will halt everything to try to eradicate us once and for all, and with greater force than they did the last time we tried. That time failed due to a lack of efficient supply, but that is nothing this time.

Ima
After listening to Rik, you ask to go to the bathroom and vomit quite a bit. you feel much better, but not totally.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2011, 01:35:19 pm »

Go to the cave where I met the Drayk, and search for him if I find him tell him I have turned against the Shapers, and am now I rebel. Try to get him to aid me in robbing the armory then delivering the letter tot eh rebels this way all three rebel groups benefit,a dn the Drayk can openly fight the Shapers.

"My friends I believe this is where we will part ways I hope you survive the choas to come, adn that we do not meet on the field of battle." says Hikari just before he runs out the door heading for the rebels.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:40:27 pm by adwarf »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2011, 01:37:43 pm »

Don't forget what you had planned before, adwarf.
Will I have a chance to rob the armory for all its got before I turn sides?
-otherpost-
I have a plan don't worry
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2011, 01:38:52 pm »

Don't forget what you had planned before, adwarf.
Will I have a chance to rob the armory for all its got before I turn sides?
-otherpost-
I have a plan don't worry
Oh yeah I can put that in action changing plans.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2011, 01:44:14 pm »

Are you sure you want to try to get the drayk to help when Hikari has no leadership skills? Totally fine with letting you try, either way.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2011, 01:46:41 pm »

Are you sure you want to try to get the drayk to help when Hikari has no leadership skills? Totally fine with letting you try, either way.
Hey I am all about doing crazy stunts, but if Kaguro hadn't blown up the canisters I could have used Plan A.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17