Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17358 times)

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anoth goes to check out the giant Boom.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I suppose I will check out the explosion as well. While my results arn't quite what I liked, practicing with explosions going on outside is quite a distraction and I'd rather stifle that than put up with it.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile

Search the dead guy for anything valuable. It's not like he'll need any of it anymore.

...After I wash up a bit.
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 12: Canisters and vials.
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2011, 01:19:06 pm »

Hikari ignores the huge explosion, and tries to return to Agent Zenenez, but is run into by her when going back. You ask why everyone is running.
"The off-limits building just explodificated! We need to see who did it!"
Hikari follows them.

Kaguro quickly but gently knocks both over and rolls them away into a nearby warehouse. He then tries to stand them back up, but they shatter all over him instead, making Kaguro feel quite...odd. He walks out of the warehouse back towards the hills of the Shaper buildings, but collapses halfway there.

Anoth and Haika go see what the explosion was, but the other Shapers get there first. After truthfully saying that it was not either of their faults, they are ignored as the Shapers argue about something you never heard of before, the Agents start looking around, and the few Guardians start asking every nearby townsperson if they had anything to do with it.

Ima loots the dead guy, (2) but finds nothing that isn't drenched in fyora blood now, except for a tiny glowing vial made of puresteel with a crystalline stopper that somehow didn't shatter from all the weight on it in his back pocket. The only part you can see through is the stopper.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:16:03 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2011, 01:29:25 pm »

Inspect the explosion

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2011, 10:13:17 pm »

Try to wake up
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2011, 10:20:58 pm »

Hrm, I shall attempt to... linger near the shapers(actual shapers, not agents or guardians), and see if I can observe or over-hear just what exactly happened here, or what they think happened here.

Also, did we go backwards some on the status'? My great artila isn't listed anymore.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2011, 10:23:31 pm »

Must have forgotten to copy the status from that post into Evernote, you still have it.
Edit: Fixed now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2011, 12:25:12 am »

Drink from the vial. What's the worst that can happen?
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2011, 02:12:54 am »

Anoth shrugs. He has his book, he should read it... and maybe do some exploring to. Or find the library and see if he can learn anything new.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 13: Conflicting Notes.
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2011, 09:46:16 pm »

Ima drinks the vial, and (1) Almost dies from the overconcentrated Essence. Well, that explains why the guy was dead, it probably wasn't supposed to be that concentrated.

Kaguro wakes up on the hill, confused why he's sitting here and why his fyora is licking him. He sees the shapers walking back though, so he goes ahead back to the building.

Hikari inspects the explodification site, but it just looks like a plain crater of sorts. He goes back to see if theres anything new to do.
Anoth heads back to look around the library.
Haika (6) Hears something about how all the Augmentation Canisters are gone, and its somehow a good thing. Some of them, especially Shaper Rik, seem to be less than happy that they're gone...

Later, Head Shaper Qwon sends you all a note: "Rebels. North Coast. Go now, while the night can hide you, and slay them! We will not be delayed in starting the main experiments any longer!"
You also find a note from Shaper Rik hidden under it, which reads: "Kaguro, you caused that, didn't you? I saw the glint in the other warehouse and you were missing. Come to me later instead of killing the rebellion's beachhead here, it'll be more more better use of all of you apprentices' times. -Rik"

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2011, 09:49:15 pm »

Go to Rik. Once I arrive ask him if he is a rebel if he says yes tell him I want to join.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:59:45 pm by adwarf »

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2011, 09:49:33 pm »

Go to Rik. Once I arrive, ask what those canisters where.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:58:38 pm by KaguroDraven »
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2011, 09:56:46 pm »

You can add stuff besides that like questions to ask him if you're going that way, you know.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2011, 10:18:14 pm »

Wonder what kind of asshole gives a note to some nearly dead guy with essence poisoning without even doing anything. :P Then seek out a health pool or whatever the ones that give health are called.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17