Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13391 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 and a half. (Wut.)
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2011, 05:23:05 pm »

I thought of it more as a package deal including all sorts of eloquence, appearance, friendliness and miscellanea.  It's how I used it and it's what I'm sticking with.  >:(
Anyway I'm more in agreement with this, along with the 'force/magnetism of one's will.' It makes sense in D&D terms since Charisma is used to Turn Undead, for example.
You're just saying that because you want to be the prettiest princess, aren't you  :P

Aw sweet, that's great.
Practice combat skills for the next few days.  If this were a rpg one could say I'm trying to increase my combat skills.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hrmph. "Claws. Or something similar. You guys surely must've built something like that."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:29:15 pm by Darvi »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay using FATAL as my source (Don't hurt me!), It's half and half Between physical and charisma.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Action: Research the different criminal groups working in this area, or ones looking to buy the engineer, and their known operatives-especially top men.
[INFO GATHER 6+1,8] Failure
You attempt to go through archives but all you find is old tour guide information for Madagascar.

Uh. Taric. Mind moving one point away from Intelligence so you have a chance of failure?

And I guess for Remalle you get five rolls but at the expense of doing anything else during those five days.

Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Gold hair and blue eyes, Remalle. :3

@Taricus: I prefer the earlier definition because splitting it into, what was it, bodily, facial, and kinetic is just splitting hairs a little too fine.

"All right. I'll rely on you guys," she said, winking at Triage and Kangaroo. "Don't let me down! Oh, and... thanks for letting me help," she added, smiling at Taric specifically before wandering off to find a place to practice shooting the rifle and getting a feel for it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Reading FATAL made my real life charisma drop.  I can now speak fewer words per minute :(
How about I roll for as long as it takes for something to go up?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No problem, It might be a bit bulky though."

Riccto: Use the roll to also determine how well I succeed. And make a 10 an Auto-fail for everyone.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Well it is multiple days of training until doing that. I should stop doing small mini turn actions because they are messing up my Time-space :l
Also.

Hrmph. "Claws. Or something similar. You guys surely must've built something like that."
[Luck 2] Otter sighs, He wants to get this wierd dog guy out of here and comes back with a pair of what look light brass knuckles but have inch long blades attached "Happy? Now leave me alone."

Now try and improve the agility without sacrificing any of the current properties of the suit. (Apart from it being Very formfitting.)
[ INT 9+1, 4]
You manage to slim down the bulk suit but it loses its defence against small-arms while retaining its weave against blades and blunt trauma

Spoiler:  R&D Schematics (click to show/hide)

Got it. As I have said multiple times before, I am a newb at this
SC. Your bonus only goes towards called shots (Aiming for the head, ETC.) But not shooting the gun.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:15:04 pm by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Darn. Looks like we'll need info from our guy on the ground...I can at least help in R&D. I've got some ideas...

Five Day Action: Triage spends the five days till the mission developing an expermental injectable adrenal booster called "Rage". In theory, it would increase the users strength and agilty for a short time after use, with no minimal side effects! If he is succesful, he'll spend whatever days are left constructing a harness delivery system that can be implanted under armor and activated by brainwaves.

OOC: I will turn you all into Bane.  ???
BOMB BOMB BOMB
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:41:45 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wear the knuckles. Be Wolverine. Train against some dummies.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start work on an infantry battlesuit. Take as much time as needed to design and test it for full effectiveness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I guess I'll spend my five days practicing with my rifle. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I guess I'll spend my five days practicing with my rifle. ^^

I could use a test subject! Surely, you would be honored to be the first one to try the RAGE Serum, which has minimal to no long term side effects.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why would a sniper need RAEG?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

A knife fighter would be just the person to test it on!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16