Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13320 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.
« on: May 29, 2011, 12:21:07 pm »

Well as the title suggests this would be a RTD set in the MGS universe (Kinda) with a focus on MGS3 stye gameplay with plenty of intrigue. (Or atleast I would attempt.) Players would be assuming the role of either a field operative, doing all of that sneaking and shooting fun, building a reputation with himself with the elite soldiers and having a big reputation will have both positive and negative values, Or playing as a support operative like SIGNT or Para-Medic, this would be the more wheeling and dealing focused, trying to protect your man in the field while at the same time attempting to protect your reputation so you dont get sent to a listening post in Siberia.
So. Anyone interested?

Spoiler:  Triage S/Dwarmin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Beret O/Bdthemag (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kangaroo S, Taric (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:08:24 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sure. What's the character sheet like? :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

I'd be interested.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Skills-Pick two?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

More to come.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:24:16 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

True Name: Madison Birch
Code Name: Poison Spider
Operative or Support?: Operative
Skills: Psychic, Sniper
Stats:
Strength: 2
Endurance: 2
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 8

Profile: Madison is of average size for a midwestern North American woman at 5'6 and 133 pounds. She also looks like your standard Wisconsin native as well, with dark amber hair and dark blue eyes. While she has some physical training and is no slouch with a handgun, her expertise lies in sneaking and circumventing security, whether its shutting down the cameras, sweet-talking the guards, or picking the lock on a door. Her codename, Poison Spider, was given for her ability to creep into enemy camps silently and destroy it without a trace, much like poison. No one's quite sure how she's able to do that, but it's rumored her skills aren't, on the whole, completely natural...

Also I used this for the codename, in case anyone else wants it. ^^
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 01:16:02 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Grenade Anaconda  :o
I need to go about adding the Physic skills :P
Oh and accepted.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Looks like SeriousConcentrates "reversed roll 21 point" system is catching on. Copyrighted.

I'd be willing to play support-but will there be support skills different from combat skills? After all, we wont be running and gunning much on the homefront...right? :)

Reserved, I guess!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Yes. I need to put them in but they would be more revolving around R&D style skills and Charisma based skills and yes. It totally is catching on. It is much too easy to use :P
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Added some more stuff. Be gentle. This is my first GM'ing and I'm not exactly sure I know what the hell I am doing.
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

True Name: Arnold Sherman
Code Name: Triage
Operative or Support?: Support
Skills: Archive Diver, +1 To Investigate history of region, Connected:Medical Department
Stats:(21 Points)

You know, I would suggest that stats for Support be a bit different...otherwise we'll just baseline 1 into str/agi/end and max the others.

-idea-

Information Gathering: (self explanatory)
Reputation: (Rises and falls with your successes and failures-if it hits 0, your busted to Anatarctica)
Experience: (Giving direct bonuses to your agents in the field with advice)
Intelligence: (research and development!)
Charisma: (Blah blah, i'm important)

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Not to try to push you since this is your RTD, but I think Dwarmin's support stats are pretty solid. Also, if you don't mind, I'll go ahead and edit in an appearance for Madison, got a sprite ready and everything. :3

Quote from: Dwarmin
Looks like SeriousConcentrate's "reversed roll 21 point" system is catching on. Copyrighted.

All I can say to that is :3.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:32:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

I like it Dwarmin :D
Tucked it into the Character sheet spoiler
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:24:41 am by Riccto »
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not to try to push you since this is your RTD, but I think Dwarmin's support stats are pretty solid.

*tag team attack*

And Dwarmin gives Riccto the CHAIR!

Glad to help lol :P

Final sheet
True Name: Arnold Sherman
Code Name: Triage
Operative or Support?: Support
Skills: Archive Diver, +1 To Investigate history of region, Connected:Medical Department
Stats:(21 Points)
Information Gathering: (6)
Experience: (4)
Intelligence: (6)
Charisma: (3)

Bio:Arnold Sherman, codename "Triage" is a relatively new and unexperienced handler. He's got a few years of field medicine, engineering and researching under his belt, and his skills are often called upon, but he's rarely appreciated-he doesn't have the alligator blood needed to slug it out with his superiors-around the office, they don't have respect for him. Throwing his hat into the ring, he's staked what little reputation he has that he can perform under real life conditions when given the chance. It remains to be seen if Triage's first mission will be his last.

Physically, for a medium height caucasian male, he's remarkable only for the fact that he likes to work in panama hats, hawaiian shirts and flip flops. Antarctica would be ironic for him...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

*tag team attack*

*Puts his feet on the bottom rope and bounces, leaning as far into the ring as possible with his arm outstretched... waiting for that hot tag so he can jump in and clean house with a series of 80's style hip tosses*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

True Name: Craig Sanders
Codename: Tracking Terrier
Str: 2
End: 3
Agi: 7
Int: 5
Cha: 4

Skills: Handgun mastery, Guns Akimbo

Is it possible to get some sort of tracking skill?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:52:02 am by Darvi »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16