Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! NO TITLES FOR ANYBODY.  (Read 13365 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: ROLL TO SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! 6/6 All full. Turn 0 and a half. (Wut.)
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2011, 04:55:21 pm »

Considering that I apparently look like a son of a bitch...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2011, 04:55:31 pm »

Stick a knife in Kangaroo's face for an out-of-universe slight.

Of course this action is in character!
Also I said "miscellanea".  My 5 intelligence also gives me a decent vocabulary  :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2011, 04:55:51 pm »

Okay. Means that me and SC are the only charaters looking like humans then :P

What is the difference...between NORMALITY? and being a MONSTER?!

If the MONSTERS are the majority, are not they the NORMALITY? and the NORMAL, become the MONSTROUS?

Ponder.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2011, 04:56:13 pm »

I dont think of charisma as looks that much, I just think of it as being able to hold a conversation without alienating the person your talking to.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2011, 04:57:22 pm »

Okay. Means that me and SC are the only charaters looking like humans then :P

What is the difference...between NORMALITY? and being a MONSTER?!

If the MONSTERS are the majority, are not they the NORMALITY? and the NORMAL, become the MONSTROUS?

Ponder.
You failed a SAN roll?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2011, 05:08:35 pm »

Query:"Sounds easy enough. What opposition can we expect?
I"m thinking we can take advantage of local tribal conflict to mask our actions."

[ GATHER INFO 6+1,3 SUCCESS] Otter cocks his head at Triage, "No major Tribal warfare, Ya see this almost like a nation of crime, Ya see everyone keeps outa everyone else's buissness and life goes on, But maybe you can mask your action's as another groups. Thing is. You risk startin a war." He shrugs at this before turning to the others

"Thanks," Madison said, looking at the knife. Up close just was not her style. "Do you have any sniper rifles chambered for tranquilizer rounds? I'll take a lethal one if you don't," she said.
[Luck 2] "Hmm. I might have something thats right up your alley" He turns walking towards some lockers and then back with what appears to be a M14, except the barrel shortened, a scope mounted on top with a few clips in hand, some have a ring of red tape around them, and a simple supressor "Red ones are tranq. The normal ones are lethal got it?"

Work on a way to make the stealthsuit less skintight. and more bullet resistant.
[INT 9+1, 4 Success] (I think I need to roll a new Die for Taric)
You manage to increase the armor of the stealth suit but due to the increased bulkiness the mobility of the wearer suffers (+1 to Defense against arms, -1 to Agility)

Ha!  Just my style.  Don't think I'll be using the stun bit too much though if you know what I mean.  So, when are we dropping?
Run through some basic exercises to get used to the new knife and try to incorporate the stun feature into them.
Oh, and if you can hook me up with some sorta flashbangs or smoke grenades...?
[LUCK 8] Otter nods slightly at your request only to come back with three smokes and one flash bang "Guess the other operatives took some of them already
[AGI 6+1, 7] You get a hang of using the stun knife. But you dont look super cool while doing it.

"A stun knife? What are we children? Give me a heavy machine gun or a grenade launcher and a nice fully automatic rifle, I can handle the extra carring weight."
[LUCK 4], Otter did not enjoy your tone, he muttered something but then came back with a XM8 Rifle and five clips "Practically standard now" he said as he handed it over

"Oh. And you have five days till dropping s- Eh. You all are all professionals. Do what you think is best."

Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2011, 05:12:11 pm »

Considering that I apparently look like a son of a bitch...

:3 Obviously.

I thought of it more as a package deal including all sorts of eloquence, appearance, friendliness and miscellanea.  It's how I used it and it's what I'm sticking with.  >:(

Anyway I'm more in agreement with this, along with the 'force/magnetism of one's will.' It makes sense in D&D terms since Charisma is used to Turn Undead, for example.

-----

"Thank you," Madison said kindly as she took the gun. She distributed the ammo into the pouches at her hips -tranqs to the left, lethal to the right - then slung the gun by the attached strap onto her shoulder. I feel about as ready as it's possible to be. "Anything else we need to know before we head out?" she asked, crossing her arms over her stomach again.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:21:24 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2011, 05:13:10 pm »

Now try and improve the agility without sacrificing any of the current properties of the suit. (Apart from it being Very formfitting.)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HEEEEEYY!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You're the one who said you look dog-like. ;D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, I mean, where's my action?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile

Derp. Herp Derp.
Raggle Fraggle

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2011, 05:19:05 pm »

Take the stun knife. Ask about other CQC weapons.
[CHA 4, 5 FAIL.] You ask Otter about any other forms of CQC weapons but he only reply's semi-annoyedly "Close Quarters Combat. What do you think?"
Raggle Fraggle

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Action: Research the different criminal groups working in this area, or ones looking to buy the engineer, and their known operatives-especially top men.

My idea is snatch and bag this engineer, then drop the corpse of some local Warlord's man at the scene where everything goes down. Hopefully, when they're picking through the mess, they'll come to the idea that it was one of their rivals, looking to undercut them.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2011, 05:21:04 pm »

"Thank you," Madison said kindly as she took the gun. She distributed the clip into the pouches at her hips, then slung the gun by the attached strap onto her shoulder. I feel about as ready as it's possible to be. "Anything else we need to know before we head out?" she asked, crossing her arms over her stomach again.
"You drop in five days, Honestly, We are watching how you guy's act, So, Work with your support crew. I dunno.
Raggle Fraggle
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16